From a size 22 down to size 14!!!!! WAHOO! FLORIDA HERE I COME!

archantgirl

Yes it's true! I got into my Mum's size 14 jeans this morning, and they are a small 14! I went out at lunchtime and I have bought 14's in Black trousers, jeans and A SIZE 12 SKIRT! I must admit they are from New Look (please don't tell me they are over generous on the cut!) but I am so pleased!!!!!

WAHOO!:) :) :) :)

Well done that is brilliant x

Well done that is fantastic, you are doing so well.
I am looking forward to being able to walk into any shop and being able to wear what I like.

Fantastic Janice, I told you it wouldnt be long before you caught up with me. Whats even more brilliant that it come in time for your holiday.

A big WELL DONE:D

Fantastic!

You must be totally thrilled.

This is what it's all about - the well-deserved reward at the end of so much struggle.

Have a wonderful holiday.

That's fab ! Shopping is just so much nicer isn't it ? You will have a fab hols feeling so good about yourself - enjoy and well done !

Well done, you must be feeling great.
Can't wait 'til I can be sending a post like this, will be a while yet though, but reading posts like these keep me inspired.

Yes it's true! I got into my Mum's size 14 jeans this morning, and they are a small 14! I went out at lunchtime and I have bought 14's in Black trousers, jeans and A SIZE 12 SKIRT! I must admit they are from New Look (please don't tell me they are over generous on the cut!) but I am so pleased!!!!!

WAHOO!:) :) :) :)
CONGRATULATIONS & CELEBRATIONS........hope you enjoy Florida, its lovely.........

Hope you dont mind me asking...... but how long did it take you to get from 22 to 12/14, ive just dropped from 22 to 20 at moment, but would be quite happy with 14/16, so just wondered what the time scale for you was.

Thanks.

Well done! I just got back from Florida today - and it was great. Have a good one yourself and maybe splash out on some new togs out there?!?
Clair

That's absolutely brilliant, well done, what a fantastic achievement.

I don't think New Look clothes are cut on the generous side either, feel very proud of your size 14's and size 12 skirt and enjoy showing off your lovely new figure on your hols :)

:bliss: :wow: :bliss: Fantastic, well done, have a great time in Florida :D

Wow what a brilliant achievement - must feel like heaven! :bliss: Congratulations and very well done.

Happy holidays here you come............... :bliss:

Cath

Thanks everyone! I have got to say now my 14 jeans feel a little loose but I think that could be down to them being warm and worn! Only 17 days to go!!!

well done hun thats great! i wish i could get into a 12 but my body wont budge still a 14! i love new look but do find that depending what you get (trousers/skirt) they do come up different size. i wouldnt say they were generous though. i like peacocks to. cheap and cheerfull thats me lol.
im soooo easy to please spose thats why hubby loves me ha ha

Fantastic achievement and you will feel wonderful on your hols im sure!! Let me know how the hol goes as im off for my first trip to florida in august and need all the insider tips!! Sarahxx.

Back