From Big Bum to Glam Mum (with food diary)

Well this horrible lurgy is no better but I have struggled on & managed to stay on plan yesterday despite having very little appetite so yesterday went as follows

BREAKFAST: lean bacon, scrambled eggs & 2 pagen krispbreads (part HeB)

LUNCH: mugshot

TEA: sticky chicken (1 syn) & homemade cous cous & a mullerlight

HeA; 400ml alpro hazelnut

SNACKS: 2 bags of snack a jacks (9 syns) alpen light (part HeB plus 1 syn)

TOTAL SYNS: 11

Today its been a hectic morning as I had an appointment first thing so I'm having brunch of bacon, scrambled eggs & krispbreads & I have a hectic afternoon ahead so will just make sure I have some fruit to nibble on. I have quick cook turkey steaks for tea & will be having them with asdas chosen by you spicy vegetable cous cous (well worth a syn!!!) I'll update again later incase there are any changes

Well talk about a shock!!! I couldnt believe it when I stepped onto the scales this morning & they showed a 13lb loss!!!!! Midweek (wednesday) they were showing a 10lb loss but I wasnt sure if that was a fluke or not so was keeping everything crossed that it would stay showing a 10lb loss this morning butI never for a second expected it to show anymore!!

It meant that I got my 2 1/2 stone & my 3 stone shiney which was great coz its 1 month & 2 days from I first started following the plan!! I dont expect my losses to carry on like this but I'm going to make the most of them while they do coz no doubt soon enough I will be moaning about hitting my first plateau & trying all sorts of crazy things to get the scales moving again!!! If I was asked to sum up what I done this week I would say that I discovered alpro hazelnut (which has become my guilty pleasure!!!) so am now having a HeA which I wasnt having before. I have mixed up my HeB's a bit so I am no longer just having alpen lights everyday for them. I have had mostly turkey or chicken for tea alongside mostly cous cous rather than rice (I discovered asdas chosen by you spicy vegetable cous cous at 1 syn per pack which is well worth it especially when half a pack is more than enough!!) I have my syns when I want them but am having them if I want them rather than because I can have them if that makes sense & despite a hiccup with a flavoured latte bought by a friend I still managed to not beat myself up over it... was able to have no more syns that day & hope that I had stayed within & move on feeling like the plan can work for me in all situations even if I do enjoyed the very odd flavoured latte by accident!!!!

Well talk about a shock!!! I couldnt believe it when I stepped onto the scales this morning & they showed a 13lb loss!!!!! Midweek (wednesday) they were showing a 10lb loss but I wasnt sure if that was a fluke or not so was keeping everything crossed that it would stay showing a 10lb loss this morning butI never for a second expected it to show anymore!!

It meant that I got my 2 1/2 stone & my 3 stone shiney which was great coz its 1 month & 2 days from I first started following the plan!! I dont expect my losses to carry on like this but I'm going to make the most of them while they do coz no doubt soon enough I will be moaning about hitting my first plateau & trying all sorts of crazy things to get the scales moving again!!! If I was asked to sum up what I done this week I would say that I discovered alpro hazelnut (which has become my guilty pleasure!!!) so am now having a HeA which I wasnt having before. I have mixed up my HeB's a bit so I am no longer just having alpen lights everyday for them. I have had mostly turkey or chicken for tea alongside mostly cous cous rather than rice (I discovered asdas chosen by you spicy vegetable cous cous at 1 syn per pack which is well worth it especially when half a pack is more than enough!!) I have my syns when I want them but am having them if I want them rather than because I can have them if that makes sense & despite a hiccup with a flavoured latte bought by a friend I still managed to not beat myself up over it... was able to have no more syns that day & hope that I had stayed within & move on feeling like the plan can work for me in all situations even if I do enjoyed the very odd flavoured latte by accident!!!!

Holy crap!! Well done, that's amazing!! I could do with a loss like that haha. Congrats!! :) xx

Thanks ladies!!! To be honest I still cannot believe it. I'm really pleased & hubby has told me to take myself out this week & treat myself to some new clothes which I'm looking forward to. Even taking the weight loss out of it I just feel soo much better & have soo much more energy than what I had a month ago that wee things don't feel like a chore anymore x

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins.com

Wow just wow you lost more in one week than i hace on my 13 weeks lol. Think i need to come live with you.

Well dkne your doing fab have you noticed a change in your body? Xx

Wow just wow you lost more in one week than i hace on my 13 weeks lol. Think i need to come live with you.

Well dkne your doing fab have you noticed a change in your body? Xx

The biggest thing I have really noticed so far is the change in my energy levels. The other thing is walking any distance or climbing stairs I am no longer out of breath.

I haven't been keeping a record of inches at the minute but this time last month a size 22 was tight so probably realistically I was closer to a size 24. Now I am wearing an 18 - 20 in tops & I'm noticing the 20s getting roomy. My jeans are a 20 & although probably on the looser side I don't think I would quite be an 18 in jeans just yet but hopefully not long to go

Firstly I will post my food diary from yesterday (sunday)...

BRUNCH (I had a whopping lie in!!!!!! lol) Bacon, scrambled eggs

AFTERNOON SNACK snack a jacks 4.5syns

TEA chicken with oyster sauce with boiled rice from chinese (I think it is around 5 syns but it was my little off plan treat meal so I never usually count though I am finding myself wanting to make better choices

SNACKS snack a jacks 4.5, mullerlight, alpen light (1/2 HeB -couldnt manage the other bar... never thought I would say this but I'm finding them too sweet atm)

HeA 400 ml hazelnut alpro

Ok so now I will start todays ramblings!!!! Now I am not saying this is a bad thing at all but where on earth has all of this energy came from all of a sudden & I still have a touch of last weeks lurgy too???? I had a few messages to do this morning including a trip to the shops for some new jeans :party0049: & I was whizzing around the shopping centre in & out of shops like something possessed & instead of feeling knackered now I am itching to get going again!!!! I most likely will collapse in a huge heap by this evening but hey at the minute I am loving this!!!

So this morning I went shopping for some new HeB choices after discovering that the pagen krisp breads I had been having as my B choice last week actually are no longer B choices!!!!! :booboo: So I have hazelnuts, almonds & cashews which to the best of my knowledge I can have 20 of either the hazelnuts or almonds or 12 of the cashews. I am going to make up a little mixture (5 almonds, 5 hazelnuts & 6 cashews) so that I can snack on them throughout the day. I love nuts so this was an easy choice for me but I am also doing it for the health benefits of nuts too.... weight loss being just one of them so we will see how that goes.

Foodwise here is how today is going (hopefully)

BREAKFAST: apple

LUNCH: bacon & scrambled eggs

TEA: salmon & rice.

HeA: 400ml hazelnut alpro

HeB: 5 hazelnuts, 5 almonds, 6 cashews

SNACKS: 2 bags snack a jacks, mullerlight

TOTAL SYNS: 9

DRINKS: 2lt water, 2 cups green tea, diet coke

You are superwoman!!!! ;) x

:superwoman: If only I was it would be great!!! I'm feeling under pressure for a loss this week after last weeks loss. Mind you this week I'll settle for anything so long as its in the right direction. I have to admit I would be gutted with anything else as its kind of got me thinking of where I would like to be by Christmas. At the minute I am thinking I would love to be in the 14's (even by a 0.5lb) but I'm not sure if this is maybe a little optimistic though it averages out at around 2.5lbs a week??? Mmmmm we will see... I know these bigger losses wont last & I know last time round I hit a huge plateau in the 14's as well which I'm not looking forward to either

Soooooo after thinking about it this afternoon I am going to set myself a mini target for Christmas & am going to try to lose another 3 stone by then taking me into the mid 14's... So 14 weigh ins to go & that would average at 3lbs a week. It might be optimistic but there is no harm in trying & either way I will be closer than what I am now but I am going to give it my best shot because it would be amazing to have lost 6 stone in under 6 months... especially considering how great I feel after losing the first 3.

I'm excited to get going & always love having targets to aim for (though admittedly I dont take it great when I dont reach my targets!!! lol) so this week I'm shaking up my HeB's despite last weeks HeB's not actually being HeB's anymore & I'm aiming to have lots of speed & superspeed foods plus 2 litres of water a day.... I am even going to try to cut out diet coke well because basically I havent had any today so far & dont really miss it. Strange as it sounds my food actually tastes nicer when I'm drinking water with my meal.. I suppose it stands to reason really...

Anyway 2 litres of water all drunk today & 2 cups of green tea so lots of exercise running to the loo too!!!

Hi Dance Mum :wavey::wavey:

I found your diary from your post in the 50lbs for xmas thread. Your weekly losses are brilliant you should be so proud of yourself.

You are doing fantastic, really well done to you. I also drink 2litres of water per day. I think setting mini goals is a great idea, I too am hoping for the 14's in time for Christmas :nono: :nono: :48:

Hope you don't mind me subscribing to your diary. What day do you weigh in hun? I am a Wednesday weigher :scale:

Hi Dance Mum, just loving your diary!! Your doing amazingly well. Keep up the excellent job your doing. I also want to lose 3 stove by Christmas Day x I started 4th September and lost 9 1/2 lvs my first week, I was over the moon!!

I have subscribed and look forward to seeing how you get on.

Hi Dance Mum :wavey::wavey:

I found your diary from your post in the 50lbs for xmas thread. Your weekly losses are brilliant you should be so proud of yourself.

You are doing fantastic, really well done to you. I also drink 2litres of water per day. I think setting mini goals is a great idea, I too am hoping for the 14's in time for Christmas :nono: :nono: :48:

Hope you don't mind me subscribing to your diary. What day do you weigh in hun? I am a Wednesday weigher :scale:

Hi New me 14, I weigh on a Saturday morning... Well to be honest I weigh quite a few times throughout the week but my official weigh I day is Saturday!! Lol

I can't wait to get into the 14's though it's such an achievement reaching each new stone isn't it that we really should enjoy the journey shouldn't we

Hi Dance Mum, just loving your diary!! Your doing amazingly well. Keep up the excellent job your doing. I also want to lose 3 stove by Christmas Day x I started 4th September and lost 9 1/2 lvs my first week, I was over the moon!!

I have subscribed and look forward to seeing how you get on.

I'm so glad I'm not the only person aiming for a 3 stone loss between now & Christmas. I know I have lost 3 stone in my first month but I'm expecting my losses to slow up a bit soon & I did wonder if maybe I was being too optimistic but I guess the only thing to do is try isn't it

Hi New me 14, I weigh on a Saturday morning... Well to be honest I weigh quite a few times throughout the week but my official weigh I day is Saturday!! Lol

I can't wait to get into the 14's though it's such an achievement reaching each new stone isn't it that we really should enjoy the journey shouldn't we

Haha! Well I must admit I am a serial weigher too! I weigh in the mornings and before I go to bed. Ashamed to say sometimes I will weigh then take of my pj's and weigh again. :(

Your right I get so happy when I reach a new stone bracket I can't wait to get into the 16's. I've seen them on my scales just about the last few days but will have to wait and see what the official SW scales say tomorrow.

I hope you are having a lovely day :) XX

Popping in to subscribe. :D (And to learn your secrets ;) haha )

:welcome: MelonCollie. I'm not sure I have any secrets... but if you figure them out let me know!! lol

Haha! Well I must admit I am a serial weigher too! I weigh in the mornings and before I go to bed. Ashamed to say sometimes I will weigh then take of my pj's and weigh again. :(

Your right I get so happy when I reach a new stone bracket I can't wait to get into the 16's. I've seen them on my scales just about the last few days but will have to wait and see what the official SW scales say tomorrow.

I hope you are having a lovely day :) XX

:rotflmao: I have been known to do that too :whistle: I havent seen the 16's on my scales yet (only perhaps in my dreams) but good luck for tomorrow

Well todays food plans go as follows

BREAKFAST: raspberries (on the go as usual)

LUNCH: Lean bacon & scrambled eggs

AFTERNOON SNACK: mullerlight

TEA: quick cook turkey steaks, asda chosen by you spicy vegetable cous cous (1/2 syn for 1/2 pk)

HeA: 400ml alpro hazelnut

HeB: 5 almonds, 5 hazelnuts & 6 cashews

DRINKS: 2lt water, 2 cups green tea with lemon

SNACKS: 2 packets of snack a jacks (9 syns)

TOTAL SYNS: 9.5

Back