From Fat to Fit- My Journey

That's great well done! How many days were sf last wk?

thanks! I only did SF on Tuesday, Saturday and Sunday last week, but ill just do it on Sat and Sun this week :)

hi everyone, heres my food diary for today. I couldnt be bothered cooking something so i just made a different version of cheese on toast for dinner.

02/07/12

Brekkie

2 nimble toasts 3pp
Butter 2pp
Tea 1pp

Snack
1 curly wurly 3pp
1 options hot chocolate 1pp

Lunch
Kidney bean soup 6pp

Dinner
yummy grilled veggie cheese on toast 10pp
(2 slices of nimble bread, grated cheddar cheese, quarter chopped onion, quarter chopped tomato, a few chopped coriander leaves, black pepper, Worcestershire sauce and few drops of tobasco for a kick)
Tea with sugar and milk 2pp

Total dailies used: 28/29
Total weeklies used: 0/49

thanks Bulldogdaisy it was lush! how was your day?

hello all, just calculated my daily allowance and ive used up 31pp. Didnt have lunch and had my brekkie at 6, and my mid morning snack at 10am.

so heres my diary

03/07/12

Brekkie:
2 Nimble toasts 3pp
2 small servings of light butter 2pp
1 digestive bicci 2pp
tea 1pp

Snack:
1 banana 0pp
1 curly wurly 3pp
(didnt have lunch)

On my way home i stopped over at Starbucks and had a tall light mocha cookie crumble frappe (skimmed milk and no cream) which im guesstimating was 4pp

Dinner:
2 ww petit pains, low fat cheese, tobasco, veggies, Worcestershire sauce 14pp
WW tomato soup 2pp

i had a big dinner because i didnt really have a lunch and was really hungry.

Dailies used: 29/29
Weeklies left: 47/49

Finished off with 45 minute exercise of kettleworx and side stepper

Last edited:
I am on pp but find the constant pointing a nightmare and find it mich harder to stick to than any other plan I have ever been on.. This healthy and Filling plan looks like it may suit me but I do not know that much about it. Does it mean lean meat and veg are free for example? I eat a lot of healthy food like this but find that with PP I have to point the silliest of things and it is really getting on my nerves! Could someone let me know what foods are H&F? Thanks x

Dying to be Thin again.. said:
I am on pp but find the constant pointing a nightmare and find it mich harder to stick to than any other plan I have ever been on.. This healthy and Filling plan looks like it may suit me but I do not know that much about it. Does it mean lean meat and veg are free for example? I eat a lot of healthy food like this but find that with PP I have to point the silliest of things and it is really getting on my nerves! Could someone let me know what foods are H&F? Thanks x

There's a sticky at the top of the page with a list! Too many to write out!

Hiya,

Im fairly new to SF myself, last week was my first week on it, i find weekends suit me most to stay on it, and do pro points on weekdays. Its really good because you can alternate what days your doing it and its a really good plan. Anyways, heres a list of free foods on SF: http://www.weightwatchers.co.uk/images/2057/dynamic/GCMSImages/Food_List.pdf

if you eat something that isnt free then you will have to count it from your weeklies, but its a lot easier to manage. Also, since ive done SF, im finding it easier to concentrate on my PP without getting frustrated, and if your having one of those days where you cant be bothered counting every little thing then you can also switch to SF.
Good luck and were here to help if you need anything :)

Great news on your 2lb loss! Well done.

Liking the sound of your cheese on toast. Mmmmm.

Popping in to subscribe x

Hi everyone, heres my diary for yesterday, i used up a total of 31pp:

04/07/12

Brekkie:
2 nimble bread toasts 3pp
2 servings of low fat butter 2pp
1 bicci 2pp
tea with sugar and milk 2pp

Lunch
Pasta salad 7pp
diced fresh pineapple 0pp
Dinner
1 and a half ww petit pains pizzas 5 pp (sliced lengthways)
2 tbs tomato puree with a little lemon juice, and a touch of salt, some herbs 6pp
30g low fat cheese 3pp
tomatos 0pp
onions 0pp
sliced red peppers 0pp
Afters:
1 options hot choc

Exercised for 45 minutes of doing kettleworx and stepper

Total dailies used: 29/29
Total weeklies left: 45/49

Hope you all had a great day, and thanks for subbing Icklerockchick :)

Looking good :)

Is that the kettleworx dvd that you have? How do you find it? The do a kettlebells class at my gym which I am thinking about doing but it would be first thing in the morning before work so don't know how much I would end up hurting for the rest of the day. Also its only 30 minutes and the classes I have been doing are an hour so I am wondering if it will feel like its "enough" of a workout.

Looking good :)

Is that the kettleworx dvd that you have? How do you find it? The do a kettlebells class at my gym which I am thinking about doing but it would be first thing in the morning before work so don't know how much I would end up hurting for the rest of the day. Also its only 30 minutes and the classes I have been doing are an hour so I am wondering if it will feel like its "enough" of a workout.

its a very good question but to start of with i bought the kettlebell from tesco direct because its really cheap there (if your interested go for cast iron) and was just doing the workouts from Youtube. Then my cousin told me that groupon was doing a great deal on the Kettleworx set so i bought it because otherwise its to expensive. It is painful to begin with, but now it doesnt really hurt as much because my muscles are used to it. It will only really hurt after your muscles have relaxed like if your sitting for long or sleeping.
Kettlebell workouts are designed in a way that works major muscle groups at the same time which is why its a short workout combining core, cardio and resistance exercises, many other workouts only work one or two areas of the body, and because its working different areas at the same time the workout is more intense. I can personally attest to its success, its helped me loose a lot of weight and tone up at the same time. Theres a very interesting study taken by the American Council of Exercise which shows that 20 minutes of kettlebells is the equivalent of working out for an hour at the gym, but many people are skeptical because they dont think you can get good results from such a short workout, but personally i feel like its enough, you get tired and after you feel like its been a good workout like (i know this is disgusting) but you sweat a lot! so its not as easy as it looks because at first i didnt think it would be enough but boy did i learn the hard way! lol
www.acefitness.org/getfit/studies/kettlebells012010.pdf
Also many celebs do it like Penelope Cruz, her hubbie Mathew, Jlo (especially after giving birth to her children) and Navy special forces use it to train but they ovbiously work much harder. If your interested then start with 5kg kettlebell which is a good one for women.

Theres a kettlebell section in the exercise section in this forum, and theres a huggee thread by a user 'Kron' called 'Secret to shaping up' here:
http://www.minimins.com/kettlebells/219703-secret-shaping-up.html

Last edited:
Gotta get some of these! I know mets used to do kettle-bells, didn't no they were this good!!

Back