From fat to pregnant in one long step.

Well im back, mental health a lot better, so i am here on day one!

Lunch i had a full packet of those turkey bacon rashers? forgot what they are called lol

Not eaten anything else, which i know is bad as i went for a long nap this afternoon, medication has taken it out of me since they increased it.

So now i am starving! the steak in the fridge is calling my name :D

Well today is day 3, struggling a bit, but still motivated!

Start weight 294lbs

Current weight 284.5lbs

Weight loss 9.5lbs :D hope over the next 2 weeks i will have lost 1 stone :D

Ive noticed ive not increased what i am drinking but i am weeing a lot :S

Weighed myself this morning :D

Start weight: 21 stone

Current weight: 20 stone 2.75lbs

Total weight loss: 11.25lbs in 4 days :D gosh i must have had a lot of water in me lol

Hi pinkprincesskate..im katie :D lol! Im 27 and started dukan last week. It was so refreshing to read your post I suffer with colitis and depression...5 years ago since finding out I had colitis I have been taking lots of steroids so I know how you feel when you say your meds make you constantly hungry. I have always struggled with my weight and am a terrible comfort eater! Also have been through a pregnancy and had condition that caused me to be immobile for 6 months of it! I think it's brilliant you want to lose weight to have a baby trust me being heavy and pregnant is hard work and I was 3 stone lighter during mine than I am now but stilL developed pregnacy diabetes and spd :cry:
Use the thought of a gorgeous little baby in your arms when you feel like :17729: lol! Goodluck with rest of your diet hopefully we can help to keep each other on track and motivated! It will be so worth it when we can show those people that make nasty comments that we are in control of our bodies and we can look great! so :massmoon: to them ha ha! Take care x

Just ordered a big shop from Asda, due to be delivered tomorrow, thought i would share what i have bought :)

Total cost: £78.70

Qty Product Substitute Price

1 Multi-Surface Cleaner Pine £1.00

kg Carrots £0.70

1 Courgettes Pack £1.00

6 Chicken Large Whole £14.34

1 Febreze Cotton Fresh £1.00

3 Jumbone Medium Chicken £4.00

1 Lemons £0.59

1 Cauliflower £1.26

1 Chopped Tomatoes in Tomato Juice £0.33

1 Brown onions £0.97

1 Almond Flavouring £0.63

1 Lemongrass £0.67

1 Coco Pops £2.00

1 Vanilla Flavouring £0.63

1 Tomato Puree £0.43

kg Ginger £0.21

1 Baking Powder £0.65

1 Ground Nutmeg £0.94

2 Fizzy (No Added Sugar) £1.50

2 Chosen by You Cook from Frozen Lean Minced Beef Steak £4.18

2 Quark £1.40

14 Müllerlight® Vanilla £3.50

4 Good for you virtually fat free fromage frais - natural £3.32

1 Cooks value eggs - medium £2.98

1 Sweetness & Light Granulated Sweetener £1.40

4 Chocolate £2.00

1 Toastie white £1.35

5 Max £5.00

1 Cucumber portions £0.40

2 4 Minted Lamb Burgers £4.00

1 Big Saver Fine cut salad £1.00

3 Pepper - Red £2.40

kg Broccoli £0.18

2 Thin cut beef steak £6.00

1 Irish recipe pork sausages - thick 8s £0.97

1 Fresh tastes Iceberg Lettuce £1.00

1 Cornflour £0.75

kg Boneless pork leg roast (please note that the price displayed is the price per kg) £4.02

Subtotal £81.81
Delivery £0.00
eVouchers £0.00
Savings £3.11

Total £78.70

Yes my shop seems expensive for just 2 of us, but we used to spend this amount on take aways (hides in shame)

Got my official weigh in this friday, hope i manage to break the 1 stone barrier :)

I'm glad you mentioned your other half, cos there are a few non Dukan items there, as you probably know.

I know my shopping bill has increased, that's normal, but as you say there are no (or few) takeaways/restaurants/extras etc. so I probably gain week by week.

Yeah i still have OH to cook for, he isnt doing the diet, but he is eating healthier than before, he just doesnt know it lol

Been very naughty today :( i ate some left over doner meat of my OH i had a migraine and just couldnt be bothered too cook, so i am waiting for my chicken to finish cooking and i am going to munch that for tea :D

FIL mentioned cooking chicken in slow cooker, i totally forgot i had it, so i can cook it in water much healthier, i will be cooking a chicken everyday now lol

ARGH been bad today ate loads of rubbish :( i dont know what was wrong with me until i realised i am due on my period and this happends every time.

So bad on diet tomorrow hope not too much of a gain, i have been building a wardrobe all evening so hopefully i might have burned a few calories running around house lol

*pick myself up and dust myself off and get back in to it*

20 stone 3.75lbs this morning :( my own fault

Back on the diet today going to do a few days attack! chicken cooking in the slow cooker for tea yummy!

Back