From here to Eternally Slim

sending ef and dizzy hugs to you both.

mlm will post the recipes on here tomorrow as they are in work at the moment lol

Thanks CD, MLM, Ronnie and BlueBex. So sorry to hear about your friend too CD, sooo awful big hugs to you x

My official WI this eve.. da daaaaaaaaa.. gained, 10.5lb of fun filled, rum pina colada induced holiday wobble :eek:, what a thought! But reality for me, lol.. which now makes me just 8.5lb lower then I was when I started. Hmmm what to do now? Plan B in action already :D, 7 weeks til I go away to corfu, so will get that 10.5lb off within 4 weeks and hoperfully another 7lb in the other 3 weeks after that. All fingers crossed :cross:.

Hoping to get on line much more after middle of next week when the kids go back to school.

Question, has anyone got the link for the tickerfactory? Need to make a new one as deleted the link on mine for some reason and need to alter stats :eek:, better do it sooner rather then later me thinks.

Night everyone xxx

I reckon you will have a big drop next week EF once you have been back on plan a full week. Its effectively like starting the plan all over again so you will get "first week" results. Throw a few fish dishes in this week if you can too to boost your losses.

I dont use ticker factory, the one I have you can just click on the ticker and it takes you to the site. Being as it says tickerfactory.com on the ticker, my guess though would be that its Graphical Tickers and Trackers: Weight Loss, Trying To Conceive, Pregnancy... :D

Hi All!

Sorry to hear your news EF & CD - hugs to you both!!

I dont know how but i lost 0.5lb last nyt, got everything done and had SW chilli for dinner!! Check me out :cool:

The site is Weight Loss - Diet Ticker if that doesnt work i think you can click on mine EF?

xx

Well done on your loss and on having a good dinner Pesty!!!

I lost 2lbs this week which takes me to half a stone now...I'm really pleased with this!!

Think I might make a chilli tonight...if I am in the mood for cooking!!!

Welcome back EF! Sounds like you had an incredible holiday, and it's great you're so realistic about the consequences of all those Pina Coladas! I bet you enjoyed every one of them :D

10.5lbs sounds a lot, but it simply can't be fat, not in that short time scale, and it will definitely come off quickly for you once back on the plan, no more than three weeks I predict :cool:

Well done on your losses Pesty and blubex, and anyone else weighing in yesterday.

Thanks Blubex!!! Congrats on your loss!! Its been a while since i managed 2lb!!!

Chilli was AMAZING!!! I really love it and its actually really easy to make! Esp with a bit of cheese in a jacket potato!!! oooohhhh i may have to make more tonight!! hahahaha

xxxx

I didnt post my WI last night because when I got here it just didnt seem appropriate to be going "woohoo! guess what!" - but I lost 3.5lb and got SOTW. Im really pleased with this because with the ten week challenge a week in, having a 1.5lb advantage in my back pocket will help the nearer I get to target, I am aiming for 2lb a week.

Well done Pesty and Blubex!!!! :D

Well done MLM, another fantastic loss for you x

Good afternoon :)

Hope everyone is haveing a good day. Work finished for today, so thought i'd nip online for 10 mins before heading off home.

Well done Pesty and thanks for the Link and well done MLM and Bluebex too as well. Great losses :).

Pesty I might nick your idea of chilli for dinner one eve without the rice on a red day, with baked beans and syn those.. instead of kidney beans, and have a huge bowl of it on a red day, or might just do an ee day and don't need to syn them at all then, hmmm, Thursday might be the day I think.

Scanbran, being realistic is the only way to go for me, its a big amount to gain, but a bit of that will be water retention, the rest.. is pure indulgence, lol.. it'll come off and I'll keep on challenging myself to keep on track with my 7 week countdown to going away to Corfu.

Day 1 back on track today, not as hard as I thought it would be. Made a huge pot of free soup last night, and had that for lunch (no bread) and fruit, and dinner tonight - chow mein with stir fried veg and prawns and chilli tonight, so looking forward to that, Green day today and EE day tomorrow. Not sure how the rest of the week will pan out re plans, but do know that the first week back on plan i'll get a good loss on green, red or ee, so will have to plan a few meals now work is winding down. But happy with the first day went easier then I thought :).

My son had his interview yesterday to join the marines, got his result today and he passed the first stage. There are a few more to go yet with fitness and health, but he's active and healthy so don't see any problems with those. Really pleased and proud of him :D.

Right off to check diaries and will try and get back on later if the kids aren't hogging the home computor.

xx

Hi All

Well done on the losses pesty & Bluebex...and check you out MLM what a result :happy096:

EF You'll prob have an amazing loss this week...it will be like starting over after all the synning that 'just has to be done' when you're in the carribean;) And well done to your son, How proud must you be feeling now? :)

The police have charged 1 guy with the hit and run but still asking for witnesses for the other 2 cars involved.....we still cant understand how they could just leave someone dying like that :confused::mad: OH is a bit cut up about it, its golf night tonight so no doubt things will be difficult there.

On a lighter note....Im just back from my physio...I managed to stand unsupported today, not for very long ....and but its progress :D. Also had me turning 360 degrees (with the nurses) and turning my head quickly and throwing balls at me to see if I could react quick enough to catch them without throwing up with the vertigo - all was going ok until the ball throwing when I was very sick on a shocked looking nurse:rolleyes: :sign0137: hey ho Rome wasnt built in a day! At least Im a bit closer to my mission of walking into to sea on my own in Mexico :party0049: x x

Last edited:
Thanks CD, I am so proud of him and yes I hope for a good loss this week with the first week back on plan, fingers crossed for this.

Mexico in 14 weeks? Wowwww, how fab is that?

Well, yesterday turned into an EE day instead of GReen so keeping the EE trend today as well.

Will post a bit later to add more, as popped on to keep on track with my diary.

Enjoy your day everyone xx

Congrats to your son EF!!! and well done on the loss MLM!!!! Both fantastic bits of news!!

Really glad to hear your making some progress CD, its nice that you have a date to aim for for that extra bit of motivation!!

Last nights dinner was pork chops roasted with 1tbsp tomato puree and then turned the oven off and grated some cheese on top served with veges OMG it was lush lol.

Not up to much today, busy at work and rowing with my solicitor lol. They are trying to charge us an extra £502 as the vendor has paid their maintenance in advance til march next year (NOT MY PROBLEM!!) - its suppose to cost us £70.83 a month, so it isnt something we've budgeted for and im not very impressed!!! We might end up just having to pay it though as I dont want to delay completion this friday - we will see.

Hope you all have a good day, good luck to anyone weighin!!

xxxx

Last nights dinner was pork chops roasted with 1tbsp tomato puree and then turned the oven off and grated some cheese on top served with veges OMG it was lush lol.

Sounds yummy x

It was!! haha

Im really stressed!!!! All sorted with the solicitors now, im leaving work at 4 to go and pay them loadsa monies :( lol

Trouble is this has proper taken over and im really behind at work now!! My fone is ringing off the hook, i have a headache and neck ache and my emails are pinging like you wouldnt believe!!!

...Yet i am on here.... hahaha

xxx

Back