From here to Eternally Slim

im back.......and........
OMG,OMG,OMG!!!! totally over the moon......lost 3.5lb tonight....46lb(3 stone 4lb) lost altogether and just 3.5lb left until target!!!!!.....TARGET IM COMING TO GET YOU!!!!!

so,so,so,sooooooooo happy about it

lurverick - fantastic loss hun - only 3.5 lb's to target - you'll be there very very soon many congrats.

MLM - fantastic hair style, fantastic loss tonight - 2.5lb's is fab, many congrats on the 4 stone sticky and massive congratulations for getting to TARGET!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Happy birthday for tomorrow!!! And Happy Wedding Anniversary, hun you really have something to celebrate tomorrow - you are such an inspiration to anyone who is starting out on their journey or even those of us who have gotton stuck on their journey. Well Done again hun :D :D :D

Fingers crossed for anyone else who weighs in tonight and tomorrow - will try and get back to catch up tomorrow

I went to WI tonight and gained 2lb's. I know what it is - feel sorry for myself at the mo and also eating the wrong comfort foods! Have developed into a full blown cold type of thing - head is fuzzy, ears are bunged, throat feels like i've been swallowing razor blades - on the plus side DS slept all night last night - or if he didn't we didn't hear him!

Am going to go shopping tomorrow and pick up some veg and chicken and make a chicken soup! Also going to try and start my food diary again as usually find I do better when I'm doing that.
Need to sort this out - being pregnant is not an excuse for me to eat like a pig - have i not learnt anything from losing 2.5 stone!
Anyway talking to myself and telling myself off is now finished - tomorrow I start to do something about it! and lose the weight I keep putting back on again!

Oh, Rosie, I'm sorry about your gain.
But don't give yourself too hard a time. You're right: pregnancy isn't an excuse to "eat like a pig", but it is a big thing that both your body and your mind are having to adjust to, so don't be hard on yourself. Particularly when you're feeling ill as well. Maybe you do need comfort food at the moment. Just try not to go too mad - and when you start to feel a bit better, you can start to make some sensible food choices. But don't beat yourself up!

MLM & Luverick!!! Well done to you both!!!

3.5 til target Luverick!! Thats brilliant!!!

MLM get that target sticker in your sig!!!

I lost 1lb tonight, which has got me my 2 stone award back and for the first time in at least 10 years - IM IN THE 10 STONES!!!!!

Rosie - dont worry about your gain huni, you know where you went wrong and how to fix it, back on track this week and that gain will be gone!

xxxx

Amazing well dones to MLM, Lurverick and Pesty (considering all that vodka...) and commiserations to Rosie.

But please don't uncross everything yet - there are 3 of us on Tuesdays too!

Rosie don't give yourself a hard time! Morning sickness is horrible and you just have to eat what you can when you can. Things will balance out and you will feel like eating better at some
point. Just do what you can when you can!! Xx

Good luck to all the lovely Tuesday WI people!!

Yeah. I was planning on eating very little today - but it's so cold in our office that the soup has had to come out again. How fast do these speed foods work??

Back