From here to Eternally Slim

Well done kate!!!

Thanks Jim, if you want tips from this week it would be 'get drunk, eat pie and then PANIC and live off superfree for half the week'. Not sure if you should follow that though :p

wooo hooo.....go vegan and kate...well done ladies x

Well done on the fabby weight losses guys.

Am still feeling on the rough side at the moment - coughing seems to be the thing now - on the bad side now looks like DS and hubby are coming down with something again! So looks like even less time on the laptop to do stuff with at the moment.
Am really hoping this sicky buggy thingy will bog off - this has now been going on for 3 weeks and looks like it's going to go on even longer!!!

Take care guys - and keep up the fab weight losses or maintains where MLM is concerned :) :D
I'll see you all when we've got rid of all the colds, flu's etc!

Morning!

I have to say... the indian was.. ok. It wasnt spectacular. And today I feel really rough. My system is just not used to rich food any more.

I also had... 1/3 of a Terrys chocolate orange, and about 6 Lily O Brien chocolates. Which actually, is pretty damn good for me, past occasions would have seen me do in the entire chocolate orange and half the box of chocolates. But I just couldnt do it. I was too full and actually managed to identify that I had hit my limit and stopped. Thats progress that. There was pudding to be had and I didnt bother with it.

Maybe I am ill...

hi all well done on all your losses, finally getting my head back into it but not looking forward to weigh in tomorrow.

on the positive side i lurve my new job, am really happy, (even tho only on day 3 lol) and feel no need to puff!!!!!!!!!

im pretty sure its £1.35

I can now confirm that the price is £1.35, and there is a BOGOHP offer on, bringing the adjusted price to £1.01 (so long as you buy even numbers of them.)

I also discovered offers in Sainsbugs (the only place walking distance from work) on the 2 things I was there for: 2 melons for £3, and 2 Extra Light Philly tubs for £2. Result!

I haven't come face to face with a Scanbran before, having only heard of its reputation from afar.

First, second and third impressions are:

- it looks like pressed manure,
- it tastes like flattened all bran (not surprising, I know), but
- spread with philly & tuna it is probly edible.

So my toilet week is up and going! (Not literally yet.)

And there's still melon to follow. Shall I start with the canteloupe, or the honeydew? So many choices...

toilet week-i like it,lol!!!!

i always spread my scan bran with laughing cow light triangles(hea) and if ee or red top with slice of ham too.

Hmmmm. Having forced down 5 of them for lunch, the effect had better be worth it. That's all I'm going to say.

(Actually it's not. But you'll have to go to my Diary for more details!)

Blimey, this maintenance is harder than I thought. What i need is a house not full of chocolate.

But then i would have to eat it all.

Where is Nikki? She came back from holiday and said Hi and hasn't been seen since!

pmsl you enjoyed them then!
i usually split mine into two lots and have 3 at one point and 2 another......im a piggy so it means i get to eat twice! normally have a chopped up apple alongside too to make the superfree up.

My superfree was fine, Lurverick - I had it with salad. But the eating is hard going!

And

Where is Nikki? She came back from holiday and said Hi and hasn't been seen since!

I know. I'm getting a bit worried. Stalked her food diary, 'n evryfink. Not a sign.

Back