From here to Eternally Slim

3 lb off & SOW for me
47b20s0.gif
Just_Cuz_13.gif
I'm verrrrry chuffed.

4.5 lb to go to get rid of the holiday gain

Thats brighten up my day - :D

I am visualling allsorts with pompoms....ouch my eye!
2rqfst4.gif

Well done CD - what a great loss!
congratualtions.gif

EF - good luck for the interview on Monday in case I forget to say.
icon14.gif

and the dentist hope ur not in too much pain...
onion049.gif

Kats

xx:D;):)

Oh, I'm sorry, my misunderstanding. Yes, I know the kitten incident is out in the open. It was unfortunate, but, hey.

I thought maybe someone had disclosed the other small problem we've been having recently in the pompom department - you know, with the lizards, the teapots and the radioactive jelly -

Oops. I didn't say that. Delete post. Delete post. Security alert. Security alert.

AH HA! I KNEW IT!

I had a sneaking suspicion about the lizards and the radioactive jelly but not enough of one to openly force the issue.

BUT NOW YOU HAVE AS GOOD AS ADMITTED IT.

I should have known by the plethora of Salamander in Hoi Sin Sauce currently "on sale" in Morrisons.

Well that was a batch we thought was just about recoverable, at least when slathered in a highly flavoured marinade; so, with our inside contacts, we foisted them off on the most unsuspecting of supermarkets...

Oh no. I've said too much again.

But at least you don't know about the *Mouth firmly closed by authorities*

[Ms. Martin is now helping us with our enquiries, and will be detained at The Universe's Pleasure until further notice. Please direct all queries to The Planet Zarqon.]

I think you'll find actually that I know all about the *Mouth firmly closed by authorities*

I happened to be passing by the dentists and heard it's squeals as they tried to force it open to sort out a problem it was having with it's wisdom teeth. At least, thats what the authorities said. I suspect it was actually having it's wisdom teeth removed so that it actually lost it's wisdom and forgot all about the secret weapon being developed by the manufacturers of Scan Bran and Dyno-Rod. Oops, did I say that out loud?

As an addendum, does anyone think we should try and mount a rescue attempt to get Ms Martin out from her incarcaration or is she better left where she is, coz it's warm and padded and from outer space no-one can hear her scream?

Last edited:
Right, this week, I have been mostly negotiating mouth ulcers and sore throats.

I can confirm, that under these circumstances, any of the following should be avoided.

1) Scan Bran
2) All Bran
3) Cereal bars in any form
4) Tomatoes
5) Citrus fruits

Ker-sting!

So, if I have a gain on Monday, its NOTHING to do with the Golden Syrup cake and Niller Ice Cream. Its a lack of superfree, mkay? And blatant constipation due to the lack of bran based products.

Last edited:
Back