From here to Eternally Slim

I hate to break this to you CD, but...

I am going to anyway.

Thats not a recipe for soup. Its the secret ingredient to the aforementioned secret weapon. You should be aware that "the authorities" are planning to make the entire world explode via the rear at a predetermined date and time and make provision accordingly by stocking up on eggs and dehydrating yourself for 24 hours prior. You'll know when the moment is when I give you the nod and wink that I gave to a blind horse. He had no need for it, but asked me to pass it on to you at the right moment.

Ssssssssshhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!

You promised you wouldn't tell. You'll get me into even more hot water. Or hot soup. Or other unmentionable substances.

I hate to break this to you CD, but...

I am going to anyway.

Thats not a recipe for soup. Its the secret ingredient to the aforementioned secret weapon. You should be aware that "the authorities" are planning to make the entire world explode via the rear at a predetermined date and time and make provision accordingly by stocking up on eggs and dehydrating yourself for 24 hours prior. You'll know when the moment is when I give you the nod and wink that I gave to a blind horse. He had no need for it, but asked me to pass it on to you at the right moment.

Blimey!! its a good job you told me....I was just gonna make me another panful :eek: I'm hiding my butt in the tank wagon
smiley-transport011.gif

can I just clarify......what do I do with the eggs Im stocking up on?? (bit concerned here)

Ssssssssshhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!

You promised you wouldn't tell. You'll get me into even more hot water. Or hot soup. Or other unmentionable substances.

And JIMBOB !!!!!:eek: I cant believe you knew about this and didnt say anything
smiley-shocked001.gif

shame on you
shame.gif
Ive heard about the north south divide.....but tut tut

Um.. well... you eat them. They are free food, so no harm done, and you will get nicely egg-bound so can foil the evil plan. You may well end up being the last person on the planet if we dont get the message out to enough people.

Um.. well... you eat them. They are free food, so no harm done, and you will get nicely egg-bound so can foil the evil plan. You may well end up being the last person on the planet if we dont get the message out to enough people.

Phew!! thank goodness for that...I had visions of you telling me I had to shove them up my bum or something to act as some sort of nuclear missiles :eek:

How do you suggest we get the word out to as many as possible about the Evil Dyno Rod soup plot ?
(Im still in shock
smiley-shocked003.gif
)

Well, we have to be careful, as you can see, if word gets out that WE know we will end up imprisoned on some remote planet with JimofTroy, who frankly wont look kindly on us taking up space in her comfortably padded room, how can she bounce herself off the walls if we get in the way?

So, I think we should come up with a better plan than simply announcing it publically somewhere like this because... well.. because we dont want to get traced.

So far so good then!

morning guys am off to try on my bridesmaid dress today ..... apparently its a red taffeta prom gown strapless with a bolero :) but they come up small and the biggest they have is a 20 (am 16-18) so hope it fits or its back to the drawing board and me being depressed :(

Ronnie, that is no way to think about it!! By the time it gets to the wedding you'll be needing it taken in!!! By loads!!!

If by some chance it doesn't quite fit yet, then a) they need to learn how to size better and b) use it to fuel your determination to stay on plan. Don't be bothering yourself getting all depressed and having a pie. You ARE going to fit in that dress, you may need a smaller one anyway, and you ARE going to look stunning!!

thanks hon, cant have a pie with wat i ate last night only got 5 syns a day lol. if i get upset will just sit and read and sulk lol

Good afternoon peeps

All this talk of dino rod soup.. lol.. I hope its fresh smelling in your houses :eek:.

OH took me for a meal last night, it was a toss up between an Indian and Thai, and I won with the Thai.. Was very good, had thai red curry (half of) steemed rice and 3 spring rolls. Used all the syn's I would have used for a singapore fried rice and sweet and sour sauce, then forgot I had wine :eek:!! Oh dear, so 3 glasses at 5 each, means Im down to 7.5 syns for today and tomorrow. I can do it!! As long as I get my curly wurly fix Im happy :D.

Found out yesterday that 5 of my colleagues have been similated into their jobs, so they don't need interviews :p. Spent a lot of time yesterday after my assessment brushing up on my knowledge for the Job Spec and off to Tesco later to get me some coloured card, which I'll make into prompt cards for myself to take in with me. I am so nervous and will have to buy some calms to calm my nerves for Monday morning for the "Interview of my life!!" It will all rest on my skills and nerves.. so calms better work :eek:.

Gonna make some fishcakes later and mushroom risotto for tea. Its pizza day in the Eternal household and I need something tasty so I can resisit temptation!

Right off to make my shopping list. Hope you are all have a greeeaaatttt day so far xx

Good luck EF!!

Will be thinking of you on Monday.

My tea today is in the lap of the gods. We have been invited to Minx-in-laws. Now, she's discovered the joy of SW chips so that's good news - and I gave her a copy of 100 extra easy days so hopefully she will have dug a recipe out from that for tea. She's been really good of late tbh, coz she is trying to lose a bit more herself.

Amazing to think she's going to be 80 this year. She doesn't remotely look or act it. She uses the Internet, walks her dog twice a day, is fiercely independent, and even insists on doing her own decorating. I hope I'm in that good shape if I make it that far!!

Thanks MLM. Thats really good to know you can go over for dinner and it's sw friendly :) how nice is that! Just been getting some inspiration from Honey's recipes, they look yummy. Gonna try the lemon curd one out later and make some sw rice pudding. Enjoy you dinner.

If anyone wants to see Honey's recipes, for some inspiration, here's the link
http://www.minimins.com/slimming-world-recipes/173489-honeys-recipes-new-post.html xx

Last edited:
Hey EF I swear by Kalms !! I failed my driving test 3 times (it was supposed to be a 6 week intensive course that ended up taking me 6 months :eek:;)....BUT on the 4th test I got me some Kalms (and took an extra one than it said) and flipping heck I passed no probs :D - still a crap driver....but I didnt feel the nerves on the day so I didnt go to pieces :) I really hope it all goes well for you on Monday Hun x x x

MLM My MIL is 75 and amazes me how fit and active she is (puts us lot to shame at times) she goes to her allotment and digs it over all the time ready for re-planting or harvesting what shes grown,is a member of a little social thing where they meet up and go for massive long walks/rambles,decorates & even (until we stopped her just this year) was climbing up ladders outside to clean the 1st floor windows rather than pay a window cleaner:eek: God they made em Hard in their day eh!! :D

Quick check-in from minx-in-laws! Beef curry a la 100 extra easy days- rice and SW chips!!

Berries and yogurt for pud!

Not eaten it yet but result!! 1/2 syn dinner!

tried on the dress and its fab, mlm if you can would you post the pic i texted you cant upload the one from my phone and anyone can see it

Dinner sounded good MLM, and all free on EE too ;)

I made thai fish cakes with a stir fry. They were too dry :(, so threw one away I was eating. Have squeezed lemon on the other 3 and put them in the fridge. Hope that will make them a bit more moister.

CD, thanks..have bought my calms, and they will be what I take before the interview. Now.. do I take them an hour before or sooner then that :confused:?

Ronnie, look forward to seeing the dress :)

Bought some flash cards to write some bullet points on, so now need to condense all the info I have and condense some more to fit them. Was thinking of colour coding them for headings, ie skills, experience, etc.. Going out to buy myself a new blouse tomorrow, polish my shoes, set out my clothes and the make up I'll wear.. Really want to be prepared, I really need this job :D .

Right, off of nibble my curly wurly and alpen light :gimi:, before I drown myself in diet cokes, while OH is getting merrily drunk :silly:!

Have a good eve everyone xx

Back