From here to Eternally Slim

Hi all

Rosie, good to hear from you. Fingers crossed, baby comes soon, I remember that feeling when the baby is low.

Am on a green day today, had a big bowl of rasberries, blackberries and a banana with a ww yogurt on top, was filling. Now ready for lunch and its pasta n sauce and doing some kind of quorn meatball pie for dinner, quorn meatballs, veg, baked beans and mashed potatoe with cheese on top, hope its nice lol.. I'm getting fed up with pasta for dinner on Green days, so it'll make a change and I do like baked beans and mash anyway.

xx

hi all
writing it down does make me more conscious of what i eat, think i wll have lost this week lol am eating much better. still not 100% but v good for me as have to watch how much fruit and veg and fibre i have so i dont set off my tummy. Had a sneaky peak and nearly all my gain gone :) weigh in tomorrow

Morning

Diz.. its off and thats the main thing honey :)

Ronnie, thats good news, good luck at WI tonight.

I had anohter peek at the scales this morning, and looks like a STS, so will officially record that tomorrow. But next week will officially be a Friday WI as going away for the weekend to Liverpool :) so will need to be more or less syn free all week after and lots of body magic too.

A busy day today and aiming for a swim after work, not sure if Im going to do Red today, as its better for me, so it will be a big salad with fresh seafood and then sticky gammon (free) and greens and carrots for dinner. got my night shift this weekend, so will take my alpen light along with me, curly wurly, and some fruit..If I can get another lb off by tomorrow (chances are slim I know lol) I'll be estatic..

Enjoy your day everyone xxx

Morning.

Dizzy, mmm dinner sounds nice. I'm on a red day today again too. I feel less bloated then EE, so red it is. Had SW brekkie, seafood salad for lunch and doing peppered steak, burgers (1 syn) and sw wedges for dinner.

I lost a lb this morning, so am pleased with that, especially after the weekend chineese and drinkathon.. But did pull it back and keep thinking about the target.. just 1.5stone to go now, til I reach my 1st target for mid August. Fingers crossed I can do it.

Its a lovely day out there and hope you are all enjoying it. Have my daugter coming over for lunch (2.30pm already) and she's late.. so hope she hurries up or i'll have to eat without her, lol. My weekend job has been made redundent. There are 2 of us and 1 needs to go, but that 1 left needs to be able to work most weekends and odd evenings/nights too, and I can't be that flexible, so I've volunteered to go and I will sign on at an agency to do work as and when needed, for holidays etc.. Need to tighten my belt right in now :) xx

Well done on the 1lb off EF :0clapper: thats great after the BH weekend stuff that you had ;)

Sorry to hear about your 2nd job :sigh: Its not what you needed just after you've moved into your new place....But with your commitments at your new job & studying etc I don't suppose you'll have an awful lot of free time either will you :confused: hope something turns up Agency wise for you :)

Well so far Ive been doing Red days since WI on Thurs....and I don't feel as bloaty, Its not been too expensive either as I got quite a few packs of the Asda frozen hot n spicy chicken breasts (4pack for £2) they are really nice in a pitta or with salad with some yog/mint sauce....and they are syn free :D and seeing as the weather has been so good we've had the BBQ on 2 days running with HM burgers too which don't break the bank to do. I just wish I liked fish to get a bit of ss :(

Anyhoo I'moff now to watch some random rubbish on telly....and put some aftersun on my ONE red sore sunburnt knee ! (I don't know where my other knee was? lol)

Thanks Diz.. Im sure something will turn up, and hopefully it'll get my son's touche moving too, to get a full time job, or we'll end up moving out of here March next year to somewhere cheaper to rent. Im finding red days easier to do now. But an ee day today, for Sunday.. so had joes sausages and ww bread, tom sauce ( for brekkie) and a mound of strawberries and a banana after.. Going for pasta n sauce for lunch with lots of ss fruit after, then off to the pub only for a diet coke.. then gym, then home to cook egg fried rice, chicken curry (3 for sauce) and chow mein. Working again tonight, so got a curly wurly (6) and skips (4.5) to take and more ss fruit too. Back to Red tomorrow.

Right on with some of my homework on learn direct.. maths and english it is and a strong coffee me thinks might be needed ;).

Have a good one everyone xxx

well done on the pound ef well at a bbq yesterday was rather good didnt drink but am rather sunburnt :(
trying out my new slow cooker today - got beef stew going in there so will do it with sw mash mmmmmmm shame i have to wait for 7pm till its ready lol

Hi, I am new to Slimming World. I have followed the EE plan for 2 weeks and it is my 2nd WI on Tuesday. I lost 3 lbs on my first week. I am finding the plan quite easy - yes I know it's early days! But I would like some more ideas for recipes and I think it would be great to have some support from a forum such as this :)

Hi Stacies Mam! You've come to the right place for that! Well done on your first week loss! Dont be surprised that you have found it easy, generally it really is as easy as it appears. Its just when the food demons creep in and start niggling at you to eat all the stuff you really shouldnt in one go that it becomes more difficult! Fortunately SW has a great way of minimising the likelihood of that happening because you never need to feel hungry.

*waves to all the rest of the gang. Am due fortnightly weigh in tomorrow, and after a terrible first week of the fortnight which was latterly explained with the onset of "Ladies Week" the second week I have been extra extremely good and am optimistic of a maintain tomorrow, with perhaps a little leeway for a small loss even. We shall see what the morning brings as I am going to WI in the morning again.

Well done for all your losses this week. You maka Mamma Minx proud! (and curiously italian in her last sentence.)

Well I have to say I'm very glad that nothing has any syns in it on your birthday.
Otherwise I'd definitely have to own up to being well off plan today!

Hi Stacies Mam :)
Well done on your 1st weeks loss ;)
SW really is a great eating plan to be on.....and THIS is definately a super doooper lovely thread to be part of as far as getting lots of support & encouragement :)

MLM good luck for tomorrow WI....I shall commence dancing immediately :bunnydance:- I could do with the extra body magic to try get a good loss for myself this week (last WI for me before my magic ear Op on the 16th:).....)

EF how do you make egg fried rice please? I used to love this from the chinese nomnomnom. I got a packet of the uncle bens stuff but it was pretty grim & not worth the synnage :(

Hey guys

Welcome stacies mam - and congrats on your 1st weeks loss.
EF - well done on the loss hun, not so great news about your other job but fingers crossed the temping will work out and things will get better.
CD - sorry about the sunburn - but good news on the good bbq food, all the best for the op on 16th hope everything goes to plan with it hun.
MLM - am sure you will have that maintain and more likely a loss to go with it.
Jim - Happy Birthday hun - hope you've had a fab day.

Sorry if I've missed anyone out - hope people are doing well this week.

I'm bouncing for great weightlosses for the loosers - and a good maintain/small losses for the target folks.

As for me - well baby seems to have dropped - it's not longer in my ribs but is now poking about at the other end if you know what I mean! Feel like I have arms heading towards my legs! Am bouncing to try and help get baby into a good position for labour and to relieve some backache as well. No signs that anything is happening yet though.

Morning lovelies.

Welcome Stacies Mum, and great news on your 1st week, its a good plan, EE, keep at it.

MLM, Good luck for the WI this morning, though you don't really need it, you know how to pull things back now and as you said, you may even get a wee loss :)

Sarah.. is it your Birthday? Happy Birthday if it is hon.. if not, then, a happy non birthday, with no excuses for a feed up, lol!!

Rosie.. good news on the baby dropping, no so good news for your poor tummy, that baby is wanting out.. lots of hugs :)

Diz.. egg fried rice:
2 eggs, soy sauce, 5 spice, fry light, spring onions, sweetcorn, mushrooms and peas.Cold cooked rice.

Cook your eggs in a pan with fry light, then season, so it forms an omelette, remove and leave to the side. Spray the pan again and fry off your mushrooms, then spring onions, add soy sauce, then add your peas and sweetcorn, add 5 spice, then your cooked rice, fry this off, keep it moving or it will stick, when you think this is cooked enough, chop your omelette and then stir this in, add more soy sauce, season and add chilli if you like it spicey. Thats it, egg fried rice. If you doing this on ee, use thin sliced carrots, more mushrooms and baby corn as well, to keep this to a third of your SF foods. Its really nice, with curry sauce and sw chips.

Right, its a green day today, wanted to do Red, but came straight from my night job this morn, so its fat free super noodles for lunch :) and cheesey pasta for dinner.

Good luck for WI's tonight xxx

Hi guys
Hope you all have fab weight losses this week - I nearly fell off the scales when my consultant told me I'd lost 1lb again!!!! I had to double check as I can't see how!
She also wants to do a newspaper article about us (my mum and sister are now target members) and she wants to put the 3 of us in with the baby when it arrives to try and help out other people in the area - especially pregnant ladies! Mum and sis are up for it - i'm just not so sure at the moment really - don't like being in the limelight - she wants to include a photo but on the other hand would like to help out other pregnant ladies. So am undecided at the moment - would you do it????

Back