From here to Eternally Slim

That's an idea, CD.

Foods are free when we have a voucher for them.

So can we "prepay" syns, and get a "voucher"?

Morning girls

Diz.. I like that idea, free food when it costs nothing ;)

Ronnie, good about the diary. I need to invest in something just to do sw with. I do it with memory and at times I do forget what I have.. like yesterday, didn't think I'd had my heb and then had to think again and remembered I'd had 2 alpen light bars and as was doing EE, that was a lucky escape.. and stayed on plan.

Ok, doing EE this week, but with 50% of SF foods with my meals and also snacks too, so an alpen light bar with a piece of fruit. got my daughter coming over tonight for Speg Bol and tried to get some Ex Lean Mince yesterday at Morrissons, which is next to where I work and they had none, so got minced turkey instead.. Found out that the Dolmio light is only 2 syns for the whole 500g jar, so will use that with some chopped toms and lots of baked mushrooms and peppers for mine.

Have a good day xxx

Morning all!

Only stopping in quickly! Havent seen a post from Rosie - do you think we have an eternally slim baby?!?!

EF well done on friday's loss, im sure that you'll get that 3lb off by next WI - I'm the same i put on so easily!!! Its hard not to be a little frustrated by it sometimes, but i think we just have to accept that that is how we are!

CD - I love 'free' ice cream :) Im off to Toby's tonight with some friends - i dont have a voucher so have no excuse for having any!!

Ronnie - Well done for restarting your diary hun it always helps to see what you've had! It makes me quite creative if i think of a weeks meals before the actual day i have them!! lol

I lost 2lb at WI this week so 6lb to go til exact target, 3lb to go til im back in range :D, I had fajitas for dinner last night, and chocolate, and sweeties!! So its 100% from today!

Doing a red week this week in the hope that i can spur on a good loss for next week! xx

Morning

Pesty - well done on 2lb loss, thats a good amount to loose.

I do think that Rosie has gone into hospital,and we have our baby :)

Where is everyone? Its been quiet on here lately..

A little peep on the scales this morn, and am pleased that they are coming down in the right direction now.

I called Legal Aid yesterday as am worried that I won't have a leg to stand on once I have been made redundent from my weekend job. The meeting is tonight. I have rights and they said that I can claim legal aid to go with that too, so am dreading tonight, as they are really minipulitive and not nice at all. Hate all of that!

Trying to do EE this week, but with half Sf foods and that seems to be working for me so far.. xx

Hey hun, not sure where everyone is!?!

Careful with legal aid tho sweetie!! Im sure it is different in each case but my mum claimed it for the divorce from my dad and they charged her £3000, she obviously couldnt pay it (which is why you claim it in the first place!) and so she had it put on the house, that now gets charged MASSIVE amounts of interest.

Make sure you ask lots and lots of questions about it before going down that road!

xxx

Hi Pesty

Thanks your advice honey.. I've since found out that I do no qualify, so.. have got in touch with the Council who provide the money to the family who pay us our wages, they do say that they have received money for carer's annual leave and I know I've never been paid this. So thats 4 years of annual leave I am entitled to, so will push if I have to, I'm signing up to a union too, so will get that help as well. I'm glad I'm leaving to be honest.. lol xx

Hope you are all well.
Just to let you guys know that my bump is now a little boy.

Went into labour on Monday (sometime during the day) but noticed it while at group on monday evening - still went home for tea before I did anything though!!
Went to hospital at 9.30pm - Adam Robin arrived at 10.25am on Tuesday 14th June weighing 7lb 1.
Will try and catch up later as I'm just back from the hospital.

Rosie.. congratulations:happy036: honey.. a great size baby.. and what a lovely name. Welcome Adam Robin :welcome::welcome2::newbie:

You was in the SW when your Labour started, how strange is that.. Adam likes healthy food it seems ;)

Think i've used up my quota of emoticoms ;)

Get your rest Rosie and we'll chat soon.

Oh I am so happy for you xxxxx

ROSIE!!!!! Congratulations!!! I'm so excited for you hun, and i agree Adam is a wonderful name (it's my brothers name too :D)

He truely is a SW baby then!!! lol next WI will be a good one for you :)

Toby's didnt go as planned last night! I had no syns up to it but 11/2 pints of cider and ate roastie toasties and an ice cream afterwards!! I'd had no syns all day leading up to it and hopefully i can pull it back for the rest of the week!!

xxx

Morning Campers
wink.gif

Sorry I've been Awol for a few days.....Damned pre *week Migraines again
angry-smiley-030.gif

Congratulations Rosie!!!! on the arrival of baby Adam
shocked.gif
:D x x x

Anyway Just reporting in that I'm getting my bag packed & sorted ready to set off for hospital at lunchtime, I'm getting admitted today-and the 'magic ear' bone graft will be done in the morning
sport-smiley-001.gif
Ive got a mixture of excitement and nerves at the moment....but mostly excitement as I know in 3 months time I will be able to watch the soaps with no subtitles
tongue.gif
laughing-smiley-014.gif
(sad aren't I
redface.gif
) and hold a conversation without lip reading & guessing whats been said.

Soooooo I'l post when I'm home.....hoping its just an overnight stay after the Op, fingers crossed.

ta ta for now be good
angel-smiley-002.gif
x x x

Well done, Rosie. A truly Eternally Slim baby!

And all the best Dizz.
For reduced dizziness, and increased hearing.
There'll be no stopping you!

And well done to all the losers,
commiserations to the gainers,
and something in between for the STS-ers.
You all know who you are, even if I don't!

(I'm back, by the way, having been MIA for a little while.)

Yay! Congratulations Rosie!!! I love the name Adam :) Make sure and take it easy while you can!

And good luck for tomorrow CD, will be thinking of you while sitting through up to 4 hours of eye tests with my not terribly co-operative at the best of times daughter!

I have to admit, this thread being up here in the zones forum makes it that much more difficult to remember to come and catch up.

I've had a very weird week, been both very anxious, and very low at various points, and am trying to get myself back on to some sort of even keel. Hope everyone else is experiencing better sanity than I am!!xx

Hi all

Diz.. I am crossing everything for you honey, I hope all goes off as scheduled this time for you :)

Rosie, hope you are feeling ok and Adam is liking being home too :)

Minxy, good to see you popping i honey :) and hope you are feelin better soon.

Hi Jimbo.. hope all is well with you?

Pesty, I had a whole weekend like that last week, back on track now, and you'll be the same :)

xxx

Morning all!!

Well last night didnt go quite to plan!! I had a chinese for dinner and not a particularly SW one. My kitchen floor is being done and i dont have a cooker, i worked 8am-7pm without managing to have a lunch break and so by the time i got in i really couldnt be bothered to go to my OHs mum and cook (they're on holiday) the options were chinese, dominos or macdonalds so i think i chose the best one and i hadnt had any syns up til that point but i dont think 15 would have quite covered it!!

Still drawn a line and doing the best i can do!! That's all you can do sometimes :D

Hope everyone is well, happy friday!! xx

*knock knock* room for a dizzy one?
wink.gif

Just been discharged from hosp on good behaviour
tongue.gif
I'm verrrry sore
redface.gif
-have a mahooooosive bandage resembling mr bump round my head.....and came out of theatre with 2 lovely black eyes! from the drilling & general roughness of the procedure
speechless-smiley-040.gif
I have to go back next Thursday for the dressings changing & stiches removing from the graft site, but other than that...just rest up & get pampered lol
laughing-smiley-014.gif

I have a HUGE confession to make I HAVE SYNNED!!!!!!!
redface.gif
I felt soooo sorry for myself all last night that my OH said I could have naughty fish & chips for tea when I came home
tongue.gif
.....and 2 slices of WHITE bread & BUTTER! and a magnum lolly
laughing-smiley-014.gif
but flipping heck it was nice
biggrin.gif
and In my head I talked myself into deserving it lol :rolleyes:

I am now firmly back on plan though....silliness is over, done,finito
angel-smiley-002.gif

I will catch up on the posts later....I need to get my jimjams on now-pop some painkillers & have a little nap I think x x

Back