From here to Eternally Slim

Hiya, EF.
Oh you have been in the wars.
I hope you're feeling better now.

Good to see you're going back on plan though, now that you're fit.
No more messing about with it? Going to stick with SW and give it a good chance? I hope so.
We know that it works, don't we?

I'm back on plan myself, firmly so, and determined to get right back to target, and stay there.
I'll also resolve to come back on here more often, as the poor ol' fred has been sadly neglected recently.

Who else is still here?

Hi Sarah.

Not sure, I know Minxy still pops in and Pesty and Luverick still get on here and Ronnie too, not hear from any of the others in a while. Was thinking of moving the group, but not sure what everyone else thinks?

Much better now yes and yes, back on plan, luckily the illness has left me with a poor appetite, so if I only eat when I am hungry and not through habbit, I'll be fine :). Good to hear from you and glad that all is well xx

hi guys well off to gym today, gonna get books out at the weekend and sort my head out !!!!! will be more active on here from monday hope you are all well - i am still playing with the samecouple of pounds and going nowhere fast!!! but at least i am trying lol

Hi Ronnie

Good for you. I went last night, first time in about 2 months, lol.. walked there and back and did 20 mins on treadmill, uphill. Cant run yet as my chest is still tight, but managed that. I went back to group on Tues, and will now attend group weekly, as I can't do it on my own. Another thing I've found helpful, is Facebook SW group, its great.

Have a good weekend everyone :) xxx

Hello!!

Sorry for the neglect!!! Im manic at work atm so only getting 2 mins to run on and update the diary!!

Ronnie, good to hear your getting your head back in the game, how are you getting on?!?

EF - well done for moving us!! I only come in here thru user CP but if no-one posts i dont remember to come find it!! How you getting on sweetie??

xx

Pesty, its going well thanks, got my 1st official wi tomorror, supposed to be tonight, but working til 8pm so the same consultant does in on a wed too about a mile away, so will pop along and get weighed. Finally * week has arrived this morn, came off medication in December as took that to stop them for 2 years. Weight gain was a side effect and that was noticeable, so decided to come off it. Have been so bloated last 3 weeks, and thats now the reason why, lol.

Hoping I've done ok, stuck to it, gone right back to basics and thrown some red days in too.

You do sound busy, and from your diary, you can see, you are doing well honey.

Where is everyone lol.. Hopefully there will be some newbies coming along soon to liven us all up, lol. xxx

I am still here - I do look and see whether anyone else has posted, but don't usually come on and post anything myself unless I've got something to say!

New to SW

Hello

I'd join you in trying to lose weight the SW way..... i'm new to this web site though and don't know if any posts are working !!!

Hello Hannah

Yes, your posts are working. Welcome :). There are a few of us about, the group has been going for a while, but some of us left and some of us are still here. Let us know what kind of support you need, and we'll help you. There are a couple of target members, so they are the ones with all the knoweledge, lol.. we share lots of tips, recipes etc..

Sarah, keep the batle going ;), how are you doing, where are you at?

Nikki x

Hey Hannah, welcome to minis!!! Were all here if you need any help or a chat, let us know how your getting on!

EF glad * week has started, ive got implanon and am on the pill on top of it but still no luck for stopping me!! lol Ive just come off the pill and have to have the implant removed soon as its been nearly 3 years, then who knows what im going to do!! hehe

Good day so far, i havent been to the gym yet by may leave work at 4 and go if i can get stuff done.

I really hope your WI goes well, ive got everything crossed for you xx

Morning everyone

Where are you all? Hope you are all well?

My WI is tonight. Star week arrived yest, and its the 1st one in 2 years, have been in agony, and now remember why I started taking the medication to stop them, but as weight gain was a side effect, I needed to come off them. Hey ho.

Food wise, going really well, getting some new ideas on recipes and looking for jar sauces, for low syn'd dinners. Tesco Red Thai Curry, small jar. works out to 7.5 for half the jar, and it is soooo nice..definately recommend it :) xx

Morning..

Hmm, seems Im typing to myself, lol.. hope everyone is ok, went to wi on Wed eve and lost 3lb :), gym last night and burned 320 cals, got a programme sorted for me, so will be doing that every other day now. If I can loose 8lb a month, then I'll have lost 5.5 stone by November :), so thats my aim.

xx

Sorry, EF. You're not talking to yourself. I'm here, honest!

Well done on 3lb loss. And on the positive attitude.
If you keep up the healthy eating, and that exercise, there's no reason you can't achieve that goal.

Hi everyone (or is there just me :( )

Lost another 3lb this week, taking me to 6lb loss. Not done any keep fit this week, as had yet another virus, so im light headed and stuffy. Sure it'll pass and hoping to get back to the gym on Saturday.

Had my car broken into on Wed taking a child to an appt, got back and my window had been smashed. Only thing missing was a bag, with my Uni stuff in, nothing of value, but all my notes i'd started taking since Sept, and I'll never get that back. £50 excess had to pay yest and also need to get it valetted as there are splinters everywhere still. Doubt I'll get a penny of that back either. But hey.. it didn't make me eat :) so thankfull for small mercy's at least.

Re eating, doing ok, sticking to mainly to ee and red, alternating them both and that suits me. Since I had broncitis a few weeks ago, I've kind of lost my appetite, so not craving anything and will forget to eat lunch or breakfast if I'm at home, so I'm having to keep an eye on that, as know I won't loose if I don't eat. Hoping I stay like that, lol.. will save me a few lbs!!

Hope you are all well.. xxx

Ello chick! (and everyone!)

Im still around, not posting much coz we are getting the kitchen refitted at the moment so its chaos here. So nice to have a landlord that actually cares about making the place we live a nice environment. The worst of it should be over today, hopefully!!!

How are you all?

Back