From here to Eternally Slim

Hi Sarah and Minxy. Good to hear from you :) thought I was the only one in the village, lol.. Im good thanks. Not sure where everyone else is though..?

N x

Afternoon, all.
Just popping in, to prove I still exist.
I do - I think.

On a 100% week - so far, at least.
And it's looooooooooooooong overdue.
I'm hoping that, if I pull myself up by the bootlaces, and stick to it by sheer determination for a week or so, then I might brew some motivation to keep going. And then be on an upward spiral.
Well, upward as far as mood goes. Downward on the weight. Preferably.
Anyway, that's the plan!

Hope everyone else is still alive too.

just reading through these and my plan is also to keep on plan , i have missed weigh in this week but have been a good girl so i wont dought myself.. i have been doing some zumba at home while the kids have been off, honestly how tiring is it or is that just me lol
hope everyone here is keeping well for what ever goal they want to achieve x

Sarah - good to see you :), and well done for being 100% and just take it steady, you stay on plan that way. I plan 1 day in advance now and keep trying new recipes to help me stay motivated.

Louise welcome to our support group, as you can see, there are a few of us, and we do try and pop in and out.

I cooked the Chicken Biryani meal last night from the sw mag, mmm lovely, though the yogurt curdled in the sauce, but once it was layered up in the rice, you didn't know. It tasted so nice, the kids thought I'd got a take away :). Big squeeze of lemon over it, yummy. Brought some leftovers in for lunch today to work and its FREE, so even better :) .

Hoping everyone is well xx

Morning all!

Well, if there are 4 of us old-timers back on this 'ere wagon, where the heck is everybody?

I had a great week last week: 100% on plan, lots of exercise, and lost 4.5 lb!
Admittedly that was Week 1 of my re-start. But still. I'm happy with it.
And I'm going all out for another 100% week.
Who's with me?

Pesty, that will come off and you will be back in the 11's before you know it honey.

I am all excited, my daughters baby if she doesn't go into labour, will be born this weekend. She is being induced on Friday, so all going well, baby will be born on Saturday at the latest. Can't wait :). I'm going in with her on Friday, and aim to be with her throughout her labour as much as I can.

Diet wise, all is going ok, getting bored this week with food, having to still remind my self to eat, and then not sure what to, as I am listening out with one ear all the time for the call from my daughter, I haven't planned my food. The kids are ok, lol.. there is a fridge full for them. Sticking to red for a few days and wi will be tomorrow as couldnt make this Tuesday. Total loss now is 7.5lb, i've a long way to go and keep being tempted to go back on the shakes as my losses are low each week.. But the way I look at it, as long as I loose 7lb a month, then I'll be in my LBD by December ;)

Hope everyone is well

You have a fridge full of kids?!??! :D it took me a while to notice it said 'for'

well done on getting of half a stone, that is brilliant and more than average on the 1lb a week basis. WI for me is tomorrow, i havent sneak peaked so fingers crossed for 11 something!! x

Well done Pesty :) great news. I didn't get to WI as my daughter's waters broke..

I am now a Nanny :D, baby boy, born 23 Feb at 9.34pm. Kayleigh had 10 hours of PAINLESS contractions which they didn't class as labour, then 45 mins of pain inc the 15 minute delivering. the feeling of becoming a Nan.. is just amazing, instant rush of love as soon as he was born and my daughter - I am so proud of her..He is just gorgeous, I will post up some pics.

Diet wise, right off plan with the hospital food, then celebrations all weekend with the family, so its back on it today and will hope for a maintain on Thursday, so I can start loosing again next week :).

Hope everyone is well xx

aww congratulations hun x

Back