From here to Eternally Slim

I DID IT!!! I DID IT I DID IT I DID IT!!!

CLUB 10, SOTW, -4lb, 1 1/2 st sticker, next stone bracket down, and to top it all off, total of 60lb lost since I started!

MLM.. utterly proud of you girlie.. way to go,:clap:, I knew you would. "I'm Walking on Sunshine, yeahhhh" It was meant to be, and now look at all your awards, gotta go some to catch up with you hun.

I lost 2 lbs this week - am happy with it but have just put it all back on again by having a KFC - fillet tower burger & large fries! I do it after ever WI and I really need to break the habit!
Rosie, hun..Well done :D:banana dancer: i doubt you've put it all on, maybe 0.5lb last night, but that'd be gone by tomorrow morn anyway. I know what you mean though, about loosing weight and celebrating with food.. I've done that so many times too. 2lb off none the less, and thats half a bag of spuds my dear.

ARRRRRRRRRRRGGGGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH :mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad:I am bl**dy livid!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I STS!!! I FRIKIN STS!!!!!!

:flamingmad: :flamingmad: :flamingmad: :rant2: :rant2: :grumble: :grumble: Now i know it will probably come off next week and it isnt going to send me off track (although i did just eat a mini meringue with ASDA good for you quirty cream!!)
. Pesty, it will come off next week, thats the thing about this diet, and all the exercise you did, maybe you didn't eat enough to make that move.. but because of all the running you do, you will definately see a move down on the scales next week. Don't get too disheartened, I know its easy for us to say.. and STS, means that you maintained all the weight you have lost.. and its quite a lot now hun.. Big hugs, but do carry on how you have been, because it will show up next week.

I'm off for my WI in an hour, I'm alway nervous, funny that.. I think I did a lb and any more I'll be happy with, just 0.5lb even.. to get my stone award.. but we shall see. Walked around last night for almot 40 minutes trying to clock up steps, for my 7000 x 3 challenge, but only managed 6500. So will have to do 7500 tomorrow now, and going for a swim later today, so will count that as well.

Another warm day, but cooler then it has been, but we are all doing so well girls and guys.. lets keep it up.. xxx

Good luck with WI EF. Well done Rosie on the 2lb loss, that KFC is long forgotten now and can soon be burnt off.

I am chuffed this morning. After 2 weeks of STS I finally lost 3lb! :D
This gets me my first shiny of hopefully many more to come.

Well done Libra!!!! No rant for you then!! haha Glad you got your shiny hun you really deserve it for sticking with it through all the STS!! :happy096:

Thanks all for your (((hugs))) last night, I really needed them!! Im feeling much better today, i read my SW mag last night and planned all my meals for this week. I think im going to try and eat more, I have put the link below if any of you wouldnt mind having a look?!?!

http://www.minimins.com/slimming-wo...1-week-diary-opinions-please.html#post2649322

MASSIVE WELL DONE to all of you for your losses so far! :winner::0clapper:

Good luck EF and others weighing today!!:cross:

xxx

You know, the one thing I have learnt about this diet, is that what you want and what you get are two completely different things until the moment you hit target. It doesnt matter how much you think you can get a certain amount off, or that you think you might have blown it by a certain amount, the scales will say something entirely different to what you are expecting, almost constantly. It is the one constant that you can rely on, the fact that you cant rely on the results you aspire to.

No matter how much you stick to 100%, there will always be times where your body says "not this week" and makes you feel let down. I think it is doubly important at times like this to "accept the things you cannot control". I am getting a lot better at doing that, thanks to this plan, and it is all part of the learning curve we have to go through to get to where we want to be. On those weeks, we should take the time to reflect on just how far we have come, and not focus on the journey remaining.

You may think "well thats easy for her to say, she has yet to have a gain week" which is true, but there are still weeks where I have been, in my head, absolutely spot on with what I ate and the increased activity and have had 1/2 lb loss or 1lb loss to show for it, and so far, it has been usually at the point where I REALLY want to get to the next sticker, and I miss it. It IS disappointing, but as long as we pick ourselves up, start the next day afresh and leave that week behind it will do us no harm long term to have a fluctuation. After all, life is a fluctuating thing, some of it is good and up and positive, other parts are down, dreary and mundane and depressing. If that is how life naturally flows, then it is no wonder that our bodies do the same.

(((hugs to you all))) for your lovely words of congratulations for last nights WI. I will however be in need of tonnes of moral support over the next fortnight, because I wont be weighing in officially next week due to having to take my sisters back to the airport, and this weekend is going to involve a LOT of food and alcohol. I am going to TRY to stay within my syns but I know the saturday night is going to be a heavy one. If I am on here posting at 5am dont be surprised!!

Congratulations Libra on your 3lb loss! Thats awesome and I bet it has wiped those STS weeks right from your memory banks today :D

Good luck with WI EF. Well done Rosie on the 2lb loss, that KFC is long forgotten now and can soon be burnt off.

I am chuffed this morning. After 2 weeks of STS I finally lost 3lb! :D
This gets me my first shiny of hopefully many more to come.

Well done Libra.. so happy for you honey. xxx

Hmmm, back from WI and got to my stone :).. lost 1lb, lol.. not what I wanted, but actaully expected, after Saturday night's munchies and drinks night.

MLM, I agree with your re losses, everyone is different and you can do all you can and STS, then have a good loss. I'd be happy next week STS, as thats maintaining my weight, but ultimately we all look for a loss each week. Hey ho.. gonna up the body magic big time and go back to EE this week, just to change things a bit.

Heres to a good week xx

Well done you EF!!!!!!

Thanks Moomin and MLM

Rather sad today today with the friends who I went to school with. My dear friend Mike, took his own life last week and funeral is today, awful thing to happen and he's left so many people devastated. Hmmm :( . Can't believe it happened and why he did it too, but he must have been so depressed to have done that.

Anyway, it make's you think doesn't it.. we all have to live life to the full and grab what ever comes our way, feeling sentimental and wanna wish everyone a fullfilled day. xxx

Aw bad news EF - yep life is precious for sure x x x x

(((hugs))) EF!! That's terrible news!!

It really does make you look at life from a different perspective when something tragic happens like that.

Hope your okay hun and today goes as best as it can :hug99:

Well done on your loss xxxx

hi guys, sending every one congrats and hugs, and a big hug to you ef

i lost half this week which am pleased about - targeting 2.5 for next week as want my shiny 2 1/2 stone sticker :)

Back