Scanbran - Thursday -8.5lbs
10st10lbs -Thursday -8lbs
Kiltgirl - Thursday -1st 1lbs
Betsy - Thursday -14.5lbs
Lennis - Sunday -
KatKit - Saturday +1
StIvesLiz??
EmmaJay - 15lbs

I think thats everyone from today and yesterday, sorry if I've missed anyone, please copy and update, thanks xx

Last edited:
Hi
KatKit - Saturday ooops put on a lb - but then I was on hols.:sigh:
today was going really well until someone comes in with a plate of leftover sandwiches from the buffet - ooooooh noooooo - ate 4 oh well:sigh: I do only have eggs on toast tonight. Have to put in some fierceful exercising with OM.:)

I've missed logging on it's difficult when you are at work and the email at home doesn't work that well (live in village exchange to far away to get decent internet) - Baa humbug,:sigh:

Aanyway just heard door go

BYEEEE - well done everyone for the weight losses - hopefully Saturday coming would of lost that lb

Kats
x:):):):):):):)

hi ladies - just back from weigh in there. Lost half pound but happy enough with that. ws really good some days but really bad others - ate my way through serious biscuits all week. so still 5 pound heavier than before holidays and really feel it on my tummy.

but onwards n downward - a loss it better than a gain n hoping for more next week.

going to do menu plan now for rest of week n i'm going to spin class 2nite & saturday as well - meant to be calorie gussler. also gonna go running out on road somewhere in between if i can move after :D:D

we got new week kitten yesterday n been running about after that - so cute.

well done everyone on your weight loss - i was doing ok to holiday but that put me right off track. need kick up ass for this week.

off to check receipes for ideas -

ps - i do ee - does anyone think green - red better for losses....

xoxo

mylastchance, well done on your loss hun!! I too do EE but i use to do red. I found that i'd have better losses but found it hard to stick to so it was a really good loss one week, a bit of a cheat, and then a gain the next, then stuck to it and had a good loss again then gained again etc

I think different plans suit different people but EE is definitly the one for me :) xx

I just got a call from my mortgage advisor!!

After 3 months - our application has finally been accepted

:bliss: :happy036: jeeze my emotions have been on a bit of a roller coaster!! lol Im in a good mood again now hehe xx

I just got a call from my mortgage advisor!!

After 3 months - our application has finally been accepted

:bliss: :happy036: jeeze my emotions have been on a bit of a roller coaster!! lol Im in a good mood again now hehe xx
So happy for you Pesty, you really deserve the best news, congratulations honey. xx

hi ladies - just back from weigh in there. Lost half pound but happy enough with that. ws really good some days but really bad others - ate my way through serious biscuits all week. so still 5 pound heavier than before holidays and really feel it on my tummy.

but onwards n downward - a loss it better than a gain n hoping for more next week.
. Half a pound is still 2 apples worth of weight gone Mylastchance, and yes.. onwards and downwards. I was disappointed with my loss this week, but its off, adn even a STS I'd be happy with, and thats all that matters.

ps - i do ee - does anyone think green - red better for losses....
I think it varies for everyone, I've tried every plan and mixing them too, do feel that Red gives me more fibre, so loss is quicker, but EE also gives me that option to mix foods and not feel guilty. Give a EE/Red mix week a try and see how you get on.. xx

Thought I'd share this as totally grabbed a bargain!! OMG.. Just bought the Salmon in Tesco - whole salmon, half price. Asked them to fillet it for me and I got 10 huge salmon steaks from the fish, for £11.95!! What a bargain. Got 2 in fridge already marinading for Salmon Teryaki for tomorrows dinner :). Froze the others in bags of 2, so easy to grab each one to defrost it. :) . What a bargain ;)

Last edited:
YAY PESTY!!! Thats awesome. Happy new house!!

I had a happy moment, not quite as monumental as buying your own house, but a little glimmer. I had to take a top back to Sainsburys that I bought to go out on Saturday, which was an 18, and it was TOO BIG!!! I have NEVER had to do that before. EVER.

I really have no concept of what size I am now, at all. My size 18 tesco weigh in trousers are hanging off me, and my size 16 dorothy perkins jeans are quite loose too, but my size 14 Dorothy Perkins cord trousers are too tight still. I always suspected Dotty P do vanity sizing though, certainly in the trousers and skirts.

Thanks everyone!! :)

Its been such a long wait!! We went and viewed the flat and our offer got accepted in April!! They still havent given us a final date but just to know we've got passed this whole mortgage faff is great!!

MLM thats AWESOME news!!! Its such a nice feeling when something is too big, especially when you get comfortable just picking up 'your size' without trying it on!!!

Dottyp's really cant make their mind up lol it depends what item i pick up as to what size i am. The same with H&M I have shirts and dresses that are size 22 and fit me now that im a size 12 everywhere else!!!

I feel a shopping spree is deserved!! :) xxxx

Well done everyone on their losses :)

Katkit - don't worry about that lb gain. You have done really well to only put on a lb after being on holiday. That lb will be off in no time.

Pesty, thats great news about the mortgage, I am so pleased for you. It can be horrendous trying to get a mortgage now due to the financial climate. 3 years ago you would probably have got a decision the same day! Are you buying the flat you viewed in April or have you had to start looking again? Congrats hun xxx

Thanks everyone for your kind words re: WI. I am really chuffed and your support means the world x :thankyou:

MLM, I just love the feeling of buying something and it doesn't fit. Used to be a time when I hated this feeling, but this was when they didn't fit from being too small! I feel a new wardrobe coming on for you. Don't worry about the weekend. As you say you haven't seen your sisters for 2 years. I feel a good old knees up is well deserved. :party0011:

I'm weighing in tomorrow morning on my new scales at home :) Hope they don't make too much difference

Thank you guys for your support - i've had a good day today think I was just having a bad night last night and this morning!

Pesty congrats on the mortgage - all the best with buying you're first house :)

EF *hugs* sorry to hear about your friend *hugs*

Congrats on all the fab losses this week so far :)
To those who have gained or STS then I hope the scales move downwards next week :)

Awww, thanks girls. No shopping spree for me until I get to target though. I can cope with all the baggy stuff. I have bought the odd "essential" item on the way down, but I am not going to splurge on a new wardrobe yet. I had to get something to go out in on Saturday simply because I have NO going out clothes because I dont go out. However, with any luck I will be at target by my birthday/wedding anniversary in October and if rellys ask me what I want I can ask for money to buy clothes and actually buy stuff that I like, rather than that just fits. I should have started a fund putting a few pounds away as a long term loss reward, but life just gets in the way and other stuff takes priority. So my birthday, and then christmas, it will have to be.

Good luck with tomorrows new scales weigh in Zombie :D

WI for me tonight - need to remove the holiday 2.5lbs - Ive been super good bar a kebab on saturday evening............. ( mind i didnt eat the donner meat just the chicken and salad and a little pitta!)

WI for me tonight - need to remove the holiday 2.5lbs - Ive been super good bar a kebab on saturday evening............. ( mind i didnt eat the donner meat just the chicken and salad and a little pitta!)

:cross: good luck moomin!! Dont worry about the kebab!!

Its amazing really what SW does to your brain, could you imagine if you had never started SW? If that were me (preSW) i would have had a large mixed kebab, chips and garlic sauce. On SW we consider it naughty to have a bit of pitta lol.

Hope everyones habing a good day so far :) Im busy at work archiving old dusty files, the one day that my hayfever seems ok, im sneezing from dust!!! lol

By 7:30am i had already made my breakfast, lunch and dinner for today!! haha. Ive got 3 lamb steaks sitting in the slow cooker on top of a rogan josh sauce with lots of onions and peppers *drools* I do love Rogan josh!! lol it should be hot and ready for me as i walk in the door tonight :)

What everyone else having for dinner tonight? *notes that its not even lunchtime yet* lol

xxxx

Morning girlies and chap!!
I'm not even out of bed yet :D got a hard days housework ahead of me that I am valiantly avoiding by hiding under a quilt.

Tried the smaller top on last night and it's a lot better fitting, now I just have to find some shoes to go with it and OMG some tights or something, me and fake tan don't get along at all!! Finding tights when you have a 36inch inside leg measurement is no mean feat!!!

Moomin, GL for weigh in, I'm sure that renegade 2.5 will be gone by the time you WI tonight.

Good morning lovelies

Zombie, good luck with your new scales hun.

Moomin, good luck with the WI today, i'm sure it will give you that loss you need to get rid of the hols gain hun.

Pesty, really happy that your mortgage went through and the flat now is reality too, good luck with that, you really deserve it my dear.

MLM, I know what you mean about buying new clothes, you really want to splash out, but you're still loosing so those clothes will then be too big.. good idea to wait for a bit longer, but your sisters will love it went they see you, are you all set for them coming to dtay now?

I went to the GP's this morn to get my certificate to return to work, on restricted duties with adaptions, what ever that really means, lol.. I'm now driving locally, although its still achey, its much needed too. So I'll be back to the strain of work tomorrow, and I'm kind of looking forward to getting back to normal now. :character00148:

I didn't go to my friends funeral yesterday as couldn't make it, but my school friends went and there werew 100's of people there, he obviously didn't reaslise what he had.. such a waste.. but we've all spoken and he'd had hated to see us all moping and thinking that way, so life goes on and just make you realise just how lucky you are with the family and friends we all have in our life's and to cherish them too. Ok.. out of sentimental streeet..:)

My fun thought of the day.. "might start acting her age one day... but not just yet...am having too much fun!!:D:D

Thanks pesty, EF and MLM - I would love to get back to where i was pre hols , a meal out tomorrow night for my wedding anniversary too ( but thats after tonights WI ;) )

For my tea this evening I will be having Thai sweet chilli savoury rice bulked out with chicken pieces, brocolli, peas and onions - Yum!

Back