From here to Eternally Slim

Well done everyone on your fab losses, its making me jealous!

Hiya guys

Went to WI last night and STS:mad: My fault of course, I scoffed malterser cake after WI last week, had a sausage roll and once night my oven wouldn't light and I ended up with curry, rice and chips from the chippy (although I only had about 5 of the chips, and left over half the rest of it) I did batter the exercise last week though and although I had the above blips I also had excellent days!

Sooooo I am gonna stick to the plan like glue this week and I just hope that I have a good loss next week.

Hello Wish

Don't worry, I agree with MLM, we all have days like that and we could well and truly buckle.. but hey, look at you.. you've not only maintained, you've also got back on track too, so I think thats real progress and achievement too. you'll see a loss next week for sure. xx

Thanks doll, I hope so xx

Do you have a food diary, may nick some of your ideas.

Wish, I will happily be an email/text buddy for you! I will pm you my mobile number and email address.

Thanks, have got your PM, will add you in my phone now:D

How do you pm?

hi ladies - been off the rails last week but hopefully back on track. lost 1.5 pounds this week hoping for 2 next week to get 1/2 stone. xoxo

How do you pm?

Think you may need some more posts. You click the profile of the person you want to PM and then click on send a message:)

hi ladies - been off the rails last week but hopefully back on track. lost 1.5 pounds this week hoping for 2 next week to get 1/2 stone. xoxo

Well done hun, thats a good loss:)

Keep on track with us this week, lets see if we can nail it:cool:

Hi guys

Can I join - am new to the forum and have been doing SW since 19th april.

I've lost 1stone 1.5 lbs so far but things are getting a bit tougher now the past couple of days I haven't even been able to have breakfast - am just not able to do it.

I weight in on a Monday night.

I also struggle with cooking - my husband has health issues which means he needs all the white bread, full fat cheese and butter and that sort of stuff.

I really need a hand with trying to stay on track - just had a really bad day - ate all round me - but I also think it's a * week!

Am looking forward to getting to know you all.

Congrats on the fantastic loses so far and I hope it continues

Hi Rosie

Well done on your weight loss thus far, you are doing great:cool:

Rosie, you will find all the support you can possibly ever need to stay on track here. My husband doesnt have health issues, but he is a terribly unhealthy eater, massive cheese butties with loads of butter on, 85 million sugars in his tea, etc etc, but I just smile sweetly and focus on myself and what an important journey this is for me.

You can do this!

I started last week and just had my first weigh in :) V happy with a 5 lb loss!
I love Slimming World, there's so much freedom and you can eat so much! Was worried i was going to be constantly hungry!

Brilliant loss zombie - well moment of truth for me tonight, weigh in after half a naughty week......wondering wether to wear leggings tonight (normally weigh in in jeans!!) for some extra help!!

Wow what a great loss zombie! Keep up the good work! I hope for a good loss tomorrow on my Weigh In x

Brilliant loss zombie - well moment of truth for me tonight, weigh in after half a naughty week......wondering wether to wear leggings tonight (normally weigh in in jeans!!) for some extra help!!

LOL. We SWers will go to any lengths to help those scales!!:8855:

Its all for the scales benefit of course, we dont want them to suffer so much this week!!! :D

Hi hon

You might have been off the rails last week hun, but well done on you for pulling that back, and a loss of 1.5lb! :D:D xx

Back