From here to Eternally Slim

I am a little elevated and over excited after tonights weigh in. Long story short, -5lb, slimmer of the week, and 1/2 stone sticker!

TOTALLY overexcited by this. I was expecting maybe a 1-2 at best. Hope you other Monday weighers had the results you wanted!

Thats FANTASTIC! massive congrats! :p

Ladies ive really had a crap week, ive really struggled which seems silly as i was on such a high after loosing 4pounds on my first week. Its star week but i feel like my stomach is a bottomless pit that i could just eat and eat and not feel full!! I just hope i havent put the 4pounds back on..how embarrasing would that be xx

Hello all, may i join you?

I am new to Slimming World, have been doing in for 3 weeks so far and have my 2nd WI on Thurs 27th (which also happens to be the day before my 30th Birthday). I've done well so far in my first WI i lost 3.5lbs and on my second i lost 2lbs, which i was happy with even though week 2 was * week.

I am mainly doing EE as i find it difficult to work out Green and Red but i will change about when i get a bit more confident.

I mainly want to get back to my pre-pregnancy weight of 10st or just under although for my height of 5'2" i think it recommends i should be 9st but i just want to get there first. hehe

My weigh in day is a Thursday afternoon at 5pm (3pm BST)

Eternal - Monday
Wish - Monday
Madamelaminx - Monday
Lunlu -Wed
Better Body -
Mylastchance - Tuesday
Welsheeyore-Tuesday
Aimee - Thurs?
Emmaleone1984 - Wed
Size16willdo - Wed
StIvesLiz -
xxtannyxx - Tues
Bookworm1980 - Thurs

i look forward to getting to know you all and supporting each other on the journey!

Eternal - Monday
Wish - Monday
Madamelaminx - Monday
Lunlu -Wed
Better Body -
Mylastchance - Tuesday
Welsheeyore-Tuesday
Aimee - Thurs?
Emmaleone1984 - Wed
Size16willdo - Wed
StIvesLiz -
xxtannyxx - Tues
Bookworm1980 - Thurs
CupcakeKatie -Wed

Well done MadameLaMinx, great loss!! How did the other monday weighers get on? wish and eternal? Im dreading mine on wednesday!

I am a little elevated and over excited after tonights weigh in. Long story short, -5lb, slimmer of the week, and 1/2 stone sticker!

TOTALLY overexcited by this. I was expecting maybe a 1-2 at best. Hope you other Monday weighers had the results you wanted!

.. and rightfully so, MLM, that is fantastic. Well done and heres to a great week. x

Ladies ive really had a crap week, ive really struggled which seems silly as i was on such a high after loosing 4pounds on my first week. Its star week but i feel like my stomach is a bottomless pit that i could just eat and eat and not feel full!! I just hope i havent put the 4pounds back on..how embarrasing would that be xx

Hi Emma. When its your Star week, you generally feel crappy anyway, that added to being on a diet, isn't a great mix. Draw a line under the last few days, and eat lots of free food, and just concenntrate on that for now, until you are full. Get your fruit at the ready to pick and if you have any berries,that speeds your loss (found out last night). I really think you can turn this around and even STS this week, and that would be good to maintain on a Star week. Here's to a very good day for you Emma. Big hugs hun xx

Hiya all x had a bad week here!! Lol works overnight training catered for meant bacon butties for breakfast, started with good intentions by just eating bacon then lunch was cobs and crisps and it just continued!! Gorgeous BBQ tea of burgers and sausages then lots of alcohol etc etc!!!
Been back on plan since sat though so hope I haven't put too much on by weds!! Minimal sins from sat til weds!!!!

Morning Lenlu

I'm sure you can put that behind you and I bet you enjoyed it anyway, lol.. lots of free food hun, should help that to all come off. xx

How did you do eternal?

Well done MLM on your loss. I lost 7lb officially (digital scales at gym - only swimsuit on, lol), but 5 in group,at last nights WI.. very chuffed.at the gym, , lol.. I'm going to count the digital scales as that was early morn and my other WI was in the eve with all my clothes on.

MLM, I've added your losses to the list:

Eternal - Monday - 7lb
Wish - Monday
Madamelaminx - Monday - 5lb
Lunlu -Wed
Better Body -
Mylastchance - Tuesday
Welsheeyore-Tuesday
Aimee - Thurs?
Emmaleone1984 - Wed
Size16willdo - Wed
StIvesLiz -
xxtannyxx - Tues
Bookworm1980 - Thurs

Xxtannyxx, Welsheeyore and mylastchance, good luck tonight at your WI.

Imummy, Landlady and Cupcake, can you copy this list, paste to your own post and then add your own to it? Its good to see our members on here, losses and WI days, and good to offer support too. That will be fantastic :) :)

Here's to a good day girls, we can do it xx

I did copy it and add my name but will do it again hun!

Eternal - Monday - 7lb
Wish - Monday
Lunlu -Wed
Better Body -
Mylastchance - Tuesday
Welsheeyore-Tuesday
Aimee - Thurs?
Emmaleone1984 - Wed
Size16willdo - Wed
StIvesLiz -
xxtannyxx - Tues
Bookworm1980 - Thurs
CupcakeKatie -Weds

How did you do eternal?

Lol.. our posts just crossed, I do talk alot, so my typing takes ages, lol.. Official loss on gym scales (early yest morn) was 7lb, and last nights WI was 5lb :D.

Is about right, with all my clothes on :8855:and water etc.. pretty happy with that. Need to be extra extra good this week, as away on Sat to Tuesday night so missing next weeks WI, and then need to be Ultra good from wed to Monday the following week, to get a loss.

How are you Lenlu? x

Well done 5 pounds is great!

Hi Guys
can I join too?

I use to do SW a few years ago, but thanks to a lot of things happening in the family it kind of lapsed. Anyway a friend of mine gave me a new set of books an said to try it again. I think she got tired of me moaning about calorie counting diets:rolleyes:. I can't do the classes, too many other things to do on the evenings with the kids, but I miss the support system. My husband and I usually weigh in on a Sunday morning.
Eternal - Monday - 7lb
Wish - Monday
Lunlu -Wed
Better Body -
Mylastchance - Tuesday
Welsheeyore-Tuesday
Aimee - Thurs?
Emmaleone1984 - Wed
Size16willdo - Wed
StIvesLiz -
xxtannyxx - Tues
Bookworm1980 - Thurs
CupcakeKatie -Weds
Lennis - Sun

I dont go to meetings so i always weigh as soon as i wake up.
Ive been off plan (ANY PLAN!) for about 2 days now so i know i will have a whopping gain but now i am determined to do SW properly and make it work for me so i get a loss. WW only makes me eat unhealthy which i am suffering for now!

i tried weighing every day, but it depressed me when I didn't seen to get any where. But so far so good on the weekly basis. Not to far off plan last week and I managed to loose 6lb. Which for me is good.

I only weigh on wednesdays as soon as i get up....and sometimes i forget that!
Its only my 2nd weds as weigh in day tomorrow, used to be monday but i am a sunday night snacker and so it had to move lol

Back