From here to Eternally Slim

Oh Jilly.. Ok, what is good that you haven't gone over 70 syns.. so, all isn't lost today. If you have 70, then count down the 19 and what ou have used so far thiw week and see whats left, then this will be your new weekly amount. So even if thats 6 left a day, its still a curly wurly or a Fab Lolly extra..

Mylastchance, put that tub of choccie down, lol..No more girlie!! Line drawn and prob beter to use that as your flexi day now and you'll still get your loss next week.

Zombiecakes well done on the lb loss and as you said you'd been out too.. it'll be more next week hin.

Hi Bunnie, welcome to the group. Its not too late to join, this is a support group so anytime really. We do have a team challenge group that runs through June to July, its just to challenge yourself say 8lb's to loose til 1st July.

Not to worry, Mylastchance, its still a maintained week, so it'll give your body a chance to catch up and loose next week. Good luck Letty at your WI hun x

:D thanks! I'll post later once the results are in!

Im excited/ scared for my WI at 7pm - Ive been 100% though!!!

Good luck Moomin, I always feel like that too, kind of like going to the dentist, lol.

I'm a bit p'd off, I've taken about 1.5 hrs doing shopping online as can't drive, go all the way to processing the payment and it disappears on me.. done that 5 times now, on my comp, my mobile and my OH son's too. Really annoying, might have to register now at Asda and do it there.. can't get no points there though :(

Oh Jilly..

Zombiecakes well done on the lb loss and as you said you'd been out too.. it'll be more next week hin.

QUOTE]

No i haven't been anywhere yet, i go on Saturday. So was just a bit miffed that a 100% week only gave me a lb

oh eternalflame how annoying... hope you manage to get your shopping done and it goes through ok. well im getting ready for circuit training.. try and burn off all those syns lol

Wooooohoooooo 4lb off for me!!!!!!!!!

Well done Moomin, that is just brilliant. What plan have you been following hun? Just updating the list and your losses.

Eternal - Monday - 9lb
Wish - Monday -

Madamelaminx - Monday - 8.5lb
RosiePeace - Monday - 1st, 4.5lb
Cake - Monday
Mylastchance - Tuesday - 4.5
Welsheeyore-Tuesday
xxtannyxx - Tues - 4lb
Charmed - Tues -6lb
Zombiecakes Tues - 7lb
Jilly - Tues - 3lb
Lunlu -Wed - 2.5lb
Emmaleone1984 - Wed - 1.5lb
Size16willdo - Wed
CupcakeKatie -Weds
Moomin - Weds - 6.lb
xxlettyxx - Weds
Bookworm1980 - Thurs
Jude - Thurs
Scanbran - Thurs - 1.5lb
10st10lbs -Thurs
Lennis - Sun
StIvesLiz??

Good luck with todays WI's Scanbran, Bookworm, 10st10lb's and Jude. x

Ive done 5 green days and 2 reds - prefer the green to be honest and ive also eaten a small mountain of strawberries!!!!

Thanks Moomin. I've been doing the EE and my losses are averaging now at 2lb a week. Its ok, but wanting a better loss, so will try that alternating Green and Red next week. Must say before I joined the sw group, I followed my old books and did that and lost 6lb's.. Might be that EE is a slower loss. x

Who knows - seems like the people who are mixing it up are getting the better loses though - good luck x

Well done on all this weeks losses so far.
I'm hopeful of a small loss again this evening, but then who knows? :p

Good luck scanbran x

Hi all. Went to WI last night and lost 3lb :D I'm pleased with that for a first week's loss! I'm doing EE today, and then I'm going to do a combination of red and green days for the rest of week two...

Well done Colette, thats a good loss for the first week, have updated your stats hun. xx

Eternal - Monday - 9lb
Wish - Monday -
Madamelaminx - Monday - 8.5lb

RosiePeace - Monday - 1st, 4.5lb
Cake - Monday
Mylastchance - Tuesday - 4.5
Welsheeyore-Tuesday
xxtannyxx - Tues - 4lb
Charmed - Tues -6lb
Zombiecakes Tues - 7lb
Jilly - Tues - 3lb
Lunlu -Wed - 2.5lb