From here to Eternally Slim

Colette - I'm gonna give EE a wide birth next week (just to see), it'll be Red, then Green all week, and will keep up with my walking too, if that don't shift an extra lb, then I'll scream, lol.. I've changed my WI to Tues morning instead of Monday eve next week too, and til I get back to work, as I can then stay to group and of course you weigh less in the morning too :). 10st10, are you doing that next week too? x

Congrats all on the losses :) :talk017:

Eternalflame - I'm on 8 lbs not 7 ;) Every lb counts :D

It certainly does Zombiecakes, lol.. sorry hun:eek:, not sure what happened there, here you are :D:

Eternal - Monday - 9lb
Wish - Monday -
Madamelaminx - Monday - 8.5lb
RosiePeace - Monday - 1st, 4.5lb
Cake - Monday
Mylastchance - Tuesday - 4.5
Welsheeyore-Tuesday
xxtannyxx - Tues - 4lb
Charmed - Tues -6lb
Zombiecakes Tues - 8lb
Jilly - Tues - 3lb
Lunlu -Wed - 2.5lb
Emmaleone1984 - Wed - 1.5lb
Size16willdo - Wed
CupcakeKatie -Weds
Moomin - Weds - 6.lb
xxlettyxx - Weds - 3lbs
Bookworm1980 - Thurs
Jude - Thurs
Scanbran - Thurs - 1.5lb
10st10lbs -Thurs
Lennis - Sun
StIvesLiz??

Not sure whats happened to Welsheeyore, Wish, StiveLiz,. Will PM them to see if all is ok :) x

Colette - I'm gonna give EE a wide birth next week (just to see), it'll be Red, then Green all week, and will keep up with my walking too, if that don't shift an extra lb, then I'll scream, lol.. I've changed my WI to Tues morning instead of Monday eve next week too, and til I get back to work, as I can then stay to group and of course you weigh less in the morning too :). 10st10, are you doing that next week too? x

I'm doing the same. I just want to see if a combination of red and green gets better results, as that's the impression I'm getting from reading other people's posts. But then again, different people do better on different plans so I guess it's a case of trial and error to find the most suitable one!

I really enjoy EE too! But I'd be happy doing a combination of all three, day by day. In the past, I've lost weight by cutting back on carbs like pasta, rice and bread, so I know that works for me in principle. Maybe red is the way to go? We shall see :D x

I'll have to correct you there love, my new name is 10st3.5lbs :D My loss for the week was 2.5lbs, and I don't think I've ever had a bigger grin on my face!

I had 3 days EE, 3 days Green, then 1 day EE last week... It really did seem to help, and I've never tried Green before! It was nice being able to eat toast in the morning and then still knowing I could eat Alpen Light bars as my 2nd HExB later :D They're definitely my new found weakness!

I go to morning WIs and don't eat anything before, as I usually need to go to the toilet 15-20 mins after my first meal of the day, and I suffer all day if I don't... :( I much prefer going in the morning to later in the day, I don't think I'd stick to SW if I didn't have that option! x

Can you change you name on here 10st.. I love those alpen light bars too. I sit down in the eves, with 2 of those, a curly wurly or small pack of butterkist popcorn, a muller light or ww yogurt and a fresh fruit pack. I have an armfull of stuff and its all mine :) lol. Looking forward to my morn WI, might make that lb difference anyway.. x

Hi I have lost 2lb in my weigh in, which is a total of 8lb from when I started.:D

Congrats :clap:
You started at the same time as me (going from the dates in you profile) and i've also lost 8 lbs :) :D

hi ladies, sorry i have been awol lately...i didnt go weighin this week, coulndt face it knowing id see a huge gain!! ihavent heard off my consultant..maybe she didnt notice lol. hope ure all ok, need to keep on the straight and narrow! x

Awww, Emma!! You don't need me to tell you that you should still go to class anyway, even if you do expect a gain! You aren't doing this for your consultants benefit, it is for yours! There will always be weeks where you stay the same or gain and it gives you the chance to refocus on your goals and refresh your head on your motivation for doing it. Make sure you go back next class, the longer you leave it, the harder it will be.

(((hugs)))

Emma, go to another class this week. Is there one today or tomorrow? It'll keep you on track hun.

Well done Jude, great loss, just gonna update your losses on here:

Eternal - Monday - 9lb
Wish - Monday -

Cake - Monday
Welsheeyore-Tuesday
xxtannyxx - Tues - 4lb
Charmed - Tues -6lb
Zombiecakes Tues - 8lb
Jilly - Tues - 3lb
Lunlu -Wed - 2.5lb
Size16willdo - Wed
CupcakeKatie -Weds
Moomin - Weds - 6.lb
xxlettyxx - Weds - 3lbs
Bookworm1980 - Thurs
Jude - Thurs - 8lb
Scanbran - Thurs - 1.5lb
10st10lbs -Thurs
Lennis - Sun
StIvesLiz??

1.5lb loss last night. I'm reasonably happy with this, although I was hoping for 2lbs at least :eek:

I blame the new system :mad:

We got the card-thingys issued last night, and the scales looked different - that's my excuse anyway :D

Morning Scanbran.. 1.5lb loss is still good honey, thats equiv to 6 apples ;).. 10st10, I'll also update your losses:

Eternal - Monday - 9lb
Wish - Monday -

Cake - Monday
Welsheeyore-Tuesday
xxtannyxx - Tues - 4lb
Charmed - Tues -6lb
Zombiecakes Tues - 8lb
Jilly - Tues - 3lb
Lunlu -Wed - 2.5lb
Size16willdo - Wed
CupcakeKatie -Weds
Moomin - Weds - 6.lb
xxlettyxx - Weds - 3lbs
Bookworm1980 - Thurs
Jude - Thurs - 8lb
Scanbran - Thurs - 3lb
10st10lbs -Thurs - 6.5lb
Lennis - Sun
StIvesLiz??

I would love to join this group !!! I will log on later with my goals and targets ( in work at the moment, very bold) !!!! How do you get the Slimming World weight loss stickers on your signature ??

Back