From here to Eternally Slim

Hello,

Ive made a couple of posts on this page but realised i havnt actually introduced myself properly :)

Im 21 years old and ive always been a "big" girl. To some people my 13 stone start weight doesnt seem that big hense the " but i carry all of the weight on my stomach.

I joined slimming world when i got fed up of people offering me seats on trains and asking me if i was pregnant, i was miserable and so i decided to do something about it. Since being made redundant last year i left slimming world for a life full of wine and chips!! I have since got an new job and rejoined. I am currently at 12 stone 2 and would like to get to 10 stone as my 1st target.

Ive had a bit of a tough month slimmingwise as i have had a wedding and then a 60th birthday and then went away on holiday all in all puting 5.5lbs back on - which is ok when i think of how naughty i was but at the same time id gotten down into the 11s and 1/2lb away from my club 10 award.

So mini targets for me
lose 2.5lbs to get into my 11's again
then 3.5lbs to get my club 10
then 3lb to get my 11.5

Good luck all on your journey, im really looking forward to the extra support we can give each other :)

xxxx

Haven't been online to post but my weight loss this week was 4lbs!!

I'm really pleased although i was sick for 3 days of it so i feel like it's a bit of a false positive. I', worried that i'll put it all back on at the next weigh in?

I have lost a total of 10lbs so far and can see the 1 stone mark and i want it so badly. I'm motivated but still scared that i'll put on weight and ruin all my hard work.

I can feel the difference in my clothes and it feels great!

hi everyone... still not having a great week :sigh: on * week and have eaten rubbish.. cant help myself.. have eaten over my syns everyday.. going to try not have any until tues wi now and see if i can crawl it back.. would be very happy sts.

hows everyone else doing?

Good morning everyone. I cooked a really nice syn free curry last night and flavoured the rice with coconut flavouring, and that went down really well with my mate. Had a skinny cow choc mint ice crea (4.5) for afters and a shapers choc mint mougat bar (4.5). So didn't go over after all. Made sw scotch eggs last night, so got that with salad for lunch and prob doing pasta bak for dinner. Intend to go for a walk into town today to get my Dad's father's day card and just to get out really. OH is back tomorrow night, so gonna really enjoy today and my last night in bed :D, with it all to myself and no flaming snoring, lol :8855:.

Welcome Pesti to our support group :welcome:, its good to meet you and I think the mini aims are a good idea. Didn't know your WI day, so will add that once you say.. but you are now on the list huni.

Bookworm, excellent loss this week :clap:, is the 11lb's lost your total for last 2-3 weeks? If so I'll change you stats.

ImogensMummy, I've also added you to this list. When you loose each week, just copy and paste it onto your post and change the stats.

Morning Jilly, I wouldn't completely stop having any syns hun, just drop down to no less then 5 and be 100% now, you may be able to pull it back and even STS. We are all here if you have any weak moments, just come on and post on here :girlpower:. We will help you.

Eternal - Monday - 9lb
Wish - Monday -
Madamelaminx - Monday - 8.5lb
RosiePeace - Monday - 1st, 4.5lb
Cake - Monday
Mylastchance - Tuesday - 4.5
Welsheeyore-Tuesday
xxtannyxx - Tues - 4lb
Charmed - Tues -6lb
Zombiecakes Tues - 8lb
Jilly - Tues - 3lb
Imogensmummy -Tues
Lunlu -Wed - 2.5lb
Emmaleone1984 - Wed - 1.5lb
Size16willdo - Wed
CupcakeKatie -Weds
Moomin - Weds - 6.lb
xxlettyxx - Weds - 3lbs
Bookworm1980 - Thurs - 4lb
Jude - Thurs - 8lb
Scanbran - Thurs - 3lb
10st10lbs -Thurs - 6.5lb
Lennis - Sun
StIvesLiz??
Pesti??

Here's for 100% day. I went into the garage last night to get some pizza's out of freezer for kids and saw the scales sitting there.. i couldn't help myself, and had a peep, STS since last week, really frustrated. Silly me for looking!!

Eternal - Monday - 9lb
Wish - Monday -

Madamelaminx - Monday - 8.5lb
RosiePeace - Monday - 1st, 4.5lb
Cake - Monday
Mylastchance - Tuesday - 4.5
Welsheeyore-Tuesday
xxtannyxx - Tues - 4lb
Charmed - Tues -6lb
Zombiecakes Tues - 8lb
Jilly - Tues - 7.5lbs
Imogensmummy -Tues
Lunlu -Wed - 2.5lb
Emmaleone1984 - Wed - 1.5lb
Size16willdo - Wed
CupcakeKatie -Weds
Moomin - Weds - 6.lb
xxlettyxx - Weds - 3lbs
Bookworm1980 - Thurs - 4lb
Jude - Thurs - 8lb
Scanbran - Thurs - 3lb
10st10lbs -Thurs - 6.5lb
Lennis - Sun
StIvesLiz??
Pesti??

Oh ladies I've fallen off the wagon :cry:I was on a red day yesterday and was an angel until I came home from work. I went for a meal with my dad and stepmum at a nice pub near us, and I had roast pork, thinking I'd leave the roast potatoes - I didn't. I had two glasses of wine at the pub, then more at home so probably about a bottle. Then I felt all picky, so I had some couscous (changed my day to EE coz of that), a couple of slices of corned beef (just because they were there), and two bags of Walkers crisps!

I've calculated my syns so far this week to be around 80, and I don't weigh in until Wednesday evening :cry: AND this is only my second week! I'm crap! :break_diet:

Hi Collette. You aren't crap huni.. you just lost control for the day..

Right, back to basics, Do EE til Wed and don't go over 5 syns a day, thats the minimum you should have anyway. Some ppl have 15 a day, so that's 105 a week. So count it this week, that you are having 105 :D. So you do still have 25 left til WI day to have anyway :D.

Have lots of SF fruit aned veg, use the 1/3 plate rule with your meals and if you can't, make up for it after with lots of sf fruit. you can pull it back, but you do need to take back the control again as you CAN do this.

Go out for some walks over next few days to boost your losses even more. A little work, will pay off.

Do enjoy the rest of your day honey :). xx

oh colette i feel for you... im also having a bad week. ive eaten around 60 syns also and my wi tues. im putting last 3 bad days behind me and starting afresh from today... im in more of a positive mood and termined to stick to it 100% from now till tues.. fingers crossed i can even sts. if i think im going off track again im coming on here to confess and you ladies and gents can make sure i dont lol...

we can do this!!!

Hi Collette. You aren't crap huni.. you just lost control for the day..

Right, back to basics, Do EE til Wed and don't go over 5 syns a day, thats the minimum you should have anyway. Some ppl have 15 a day, so that's 105 a week. So count it this week, that you are having 105 :D. So you do still have 25 left til WI day to have anyway :D.

Have lots of SF fruit aned veg, use the 1/3 plate rule with your meals and if you can't, make up for it after with lots of sf fruit. you can pull it back, but you do need to take back the control again as you CAN do this.

Go out for some walks over next few days to boost your losses even more. A little work, will pay off.

Do enjoy the rest of your day honey :). xx

Thanks :eek: I hope I can salvage it. I'll probably stick to EE for today and tomorrow and then go back to red on Monday. I really want to lose this week, even if it is only 1lb.

And you're right, a few walks might help save me! Have a good day too hun xx

oh colette i feel for you... im also having a bad week. ive eaten around 60 syns also and my wi tues. im putting last 3 bad days behind me and starting afresh from today... im in more of a positive mood and termined to stick to it 100% from now till tues.. fingers crossed i can even sts. if i think im going off track again im coming on here to confess and you ladies and gents can make sure i dont lol...

we can do this!!!

Aww I'm sure you can do it :) you could still be way within your syns for the week by Tuesday, especially now you're feeling more positive. They say the skill is not avoiding falling off plan, but learning how to pick yourself up again quickly when you do. We CAN do this :) good luck for the rest of the week hun, I'm going to Tesco now to buy lots of lovely fruit! x

Well I went out for breakfast the other day and they had Linda Mccartney sausages on the menu. Like a dummy I thought they were free, so I scoffed down four and some liptons iced tea and an extra few slices of toast. I went over by 20 syns. Rats! was strict rest of week and still lost 0.5lb though. You can do it!

Just me and my son in for tea tonight, so he fancied a chinese take away, being delivered in 20 mins.. and I ordered too :(.. bit naughty I know, but will have to go down to 5 tomorrow and Monday now to make up for it. Will use today as a flexi day - 15 syns and borrow the other 10 from tom and Monday. Fingers crossed that works out and I have a loss still Tues morn :). Confession over, lol

I am so far off plan today. My stomach has been in such a mess today, really nasty cramps, had a temp, felt sick, I couldn't stomach anything at all till mid afternoon. Since then, I have had a mullerlite, a fibre plus, a hifi, a French fancy and a ripple. Then I had a bowl of rice krispies with semi skimmed and sweetener. God knows how many syns is in that lot, not a sniff of superfree but the way my stomach was, I would have ended up with some sort of fermented brandy in there.

First time I haven't been 100% since i started, but my stomach has settled a bit now, hopefully, so back on track tomorrow.

Last edited:
Ugh, spoke too soon. Feel rougher than a badgers backside today. Have however had a mullerlite and blackberries for breakfast, will just have light meals today I think. Hope I feel fit to go to weighin tomorrow. I shall drag myself there on the bus if I dont feel up to walking. I am only 2.5lb off my stone sticker, so hopefully this week will be the week.

Back