From here to Eternally Slim

Hi, can I join

Hi there, what a great thread, hope you don't mind if I join you :)

Been SW for 8 weeks now and really enjoying Extra Easy, I did it a year ago but left after a couple of months, was doing green days mainly and just found it too difficult as I have a 3 year old to feed too, at that time I couldn't get my head round EE and was too fixated on what syns i could have and my HEs...

this time am loving the food itself, it just feels like it's clicked into place...can't believe it lol, never thought i'd find it easy to lose weight!

Having said that I am a terrible binger, especially on *week, last night i ate some toast and butter and jam, was divine but prob not worth it in the whole scheme of things.

We talk a lot about bingeing in our group, is really motivating to hear others going through the same , made me feel quite emotional the first time!

Is very free-ing to realise that a binge doesn't mean the end of the road, tomorrow is always another day :D

My weigh-in day is Thursday, i usually take my daughter with me and can get stressful as she is at the stage where she is a right little show-off...i do get a couple of dirty looks for this...sometimes my neighbour takes her, on those weeks i can relax and listen to my weight-loss peers and their motivating stories!

Am so chuffed to have lost the weight i have so far, half a stone and i will be at my pre-preg weight, can't wait!!!

sorry to have gone on a bit :8855:
am supposed to be doing the housework

have a good week ladies xx

week 1 -2lbs:)
week 2 -3lbs:p
week 3 -1.5 lbs :)
week 4 +1.5 lbs :((star week)
week 5 -4.5 lbs :D
week 6 STS :sigh:
week 7 -3lbs :D

Last edited:
Hllo Kiltgirl :wavey: and welcome to the group :welcome:.. we are a lovely bunch :grouphugg:- and thats not being biased, lol.

I try and stay to group each week, but can't do it each week and the talk therapy - Image Therapy is good, I've added you to the Thursday list KG. On thurs at WI, when you loose more, copy and paste the last list.. Heres for a good week at WI's.

Eternal - Monday - 9lb
Wish - Monday -
Madamelaminx - Monday - 8.5lb
RosiePeace - Monday - 1st, 4.5lb
Cake - Monday
Mylastchance - Tuesday - 4.5
Welsheeyore-Tuesday
xxtannyxx - Tues - 4lb
Charmed - Tues -6lb
Zombiecakes Tues - 8lb
Jilly - Tues - 7.5lbs
Imogensmummy -Tues
Lunlu -Wed - 2.5lb
Emmaleone1984 - Wed - 1.5lb
Size16willdo - Wed
CupcakeKatie -Weds
Moomin - Weds - 6.lb
xxlettyxx - Weds - 3lbs
Bookworm1980 - Thurs - 4lb
Jude - Thurs - 8lb
Scanbran - Thurs - 3lb
10st10lbs -Thurs - 6.5lb
Kiltgir - Thurs -12.5lb
Lennis - Sun
StIvesLiz??
Pesti??

Well done on loosing your weight by the way, SW is easy when you know what you are doing and as long as we stay on plan we do loose. Have a good week too. x

Last edited:
Ooh, I am glad you like it. I would have changed it if you didnt. I particularly like the I in the font, it looks like a little slimming down person, if you squint, and indulge in a little pretending!

Welcome Kiltgirl!

thanks for the welcome, got the feeling that joining this group is going to be a good move :)

Will add my weight change (not saying loss yet as it is *week) on Thursday, really really hope i do lose at least 1.5, as that will mean i get my twinkly stone sticker...whoop!

Eternal, when i add to the WI list do i add the weight lost for just that week or in total so far?

MLM, get well soon

here's to a good week x

Kiltgirl, you add your total losses or can put down your loss this week and then your total losses. I'm sure you will have a loss, even if it is a 1lb, that still 4 apples :) gone forever ;).

Been meaning to go for a walk thig morn and heck its nearly 2pm!! And realised my son hasn't even got out of bed, the lazy urching, LOL.

Been online doing my shopping from Tesco, to deliver tomorrow, as have a fractured arm and can't drive. Kind of like shopping online, but delivery is £4.75 tomorrow, but the way I look at it, a cab will cost me more, so it's ok. x

Thanks Eternal, am going to do an online shop too i think, i live on the top floor so is a nightmare lugging it all up the stairs...the delivery guys hate me lol...

Although i do have the day off work tomorrow to go to a couple of appointments so might trek across town with my trolley (!) to Asda and pick up some bargains...

Defrosted my freezer yesterday, had enough snow and ice in it to make a small snowman in the sink, complete with pea-eyes...had to be done, but now is all sparkly and clean, i even managed to change the side the door opens from so is easier to get to in my ridiculously tiny kitchen!

Result though, i found a really nice bit of steak in there i'd forgotten about so had that for dinner last night with a jacket spud, yummy!

better go and make something for my daughter's dinner for when she gets back from her dad's

see you soon :) x

Ugh, spoke too soon. Feel rougher than a badgers backside today. Have however had a mullerlite and blackberries for breakfast, will just have light meals today I think. Hope I feel fit to go to weighin tomorrow. I shall drag myself there on the bus if I dont feel up to walking. I am only 2.5lb off my stone sticker, so hopefully this week will be the week.

So sorry to hear you're not well. I hope your WI goes well and you get your sticker, thats what spurs us on when we feel down :)

I'd like to join in s well please. I'm not able to attend my class ny more due to work commitments but as you can see I'm half way to goal and starting to slide without support.
: )

Hi Emmajay, we joined MiniMins on the same day...this looks like a great forum, well done on your weight loss so far, i think the ladies on here are so inspirational, haven't been able to keep away yet!

x

Thanks Adsnan and KG! Fingers crossed that this improves tomorrow.

Friend who was supposed to be going to group with me tomorrow rang earlier and said she "wasn't in the right frame of mind for it" so I have reverted to the original plan of going to my normal group. Quite pleased about that really.

Then my mum rang to see if we wanted to go to the Kite Festival that was on in New Brighton. I really wasnt feeling up to it, but I thought it would do the girls good to get out for a bit, so we dragged ourselves together and went, and within about 2 minutes of us getting there, the heavens opened and didnt stop. Im sure all that fresh sea air will have done me good, but the drowning maybe not so.

Home now with a cup of tea and stomach ache...

I'd like to join in s well please. I'm not able to attend my class ny more due to work commitments but as you can see I'm half way to goal and starting to slide without support.
: )
↲Hi Emma. Welcome to the forum and the supportisous. I'm accessing from my mobile at the moment pm can't add any of our welcome motives , but will get on as soon as my son gets off the comp. Good luck wv the plan and i'm sure you'll enjoy this group x x

hi girls... what a miserable day... its pouring here in belfast :( good thing is i went to step aerobics and worked all the bad days off hehe.. so fingers crossed i'll be ok for tues.

welcome to kg and emma... good luck on your weight loss journey.

mlm.. hope you get better soon, love the banner you made for us.

havent a clue what to have for dinner.. suppose i should go have a look and get organised.. speak later xx

Delivery drivers, KG, is what you pay that money for.. to walk up those flights of stairs.. Good news on the steak, I love steak, peppered with a jacket and salad, good EE meal. Right must get on myself and make some lunch and then go for a walk. x

Ooh, naughty Eternal! Encouraging the use of delivery drivers instead of saying terribly positive things about the amount of Body Magic involved in hauling the bags up the stairs!! :8855:

Tuttety tut tut. :D

I am being drawn to Syn Free KFC for tea....

Dunno if I have the energy though. All that dipping, and coating, and ovening...

mlm don't let the fact that yr friend can't attend stop you from going. I've a work colleague who joined week after me and comes in either really early and hurries off o arrives late. I prefer not 2 rely on her and do the same when i go 2 the gym 2. really hope u are feeling yr chirpy self tomorrow. went 4 my walk and did 2.7 km, did get a few strange looks with my black jacket and white sling, lol. X

Ooh, naughty Eternal! Encouraging the use of delivery drivers instead of saying terribly positive things about the amount of Body Magic involved in hauling the bags up the stairs!! :8855:

Tuttety tut tut. :D

I am being drawn to Syn Free KFC for tea....

Dunno if I have the energy though. All that dipping, and coating, and ovening...
. Lol mlm, a little hard with me sling and there might be a nice man doing it. Ha ha! Although the last one was a littl old 4 me, lol. make yr kfc chicken, it'll be something 2 nibble on when u are feeling ok 2 eat and on plan 2. X

Hi everyone. I am just trying to get my head around slimming world after lots of goes at WW. Starting tomorrow just thinking about what i will be eating this week.

thanks for the welcome, got the feeling that joining this group is going to be a good move :)

Will add my weight change (not saying loss yet as it is *week) on Thursday, really really hope i do lose at least 1.5, as that will mean i get my twinkly stone sticker...whoop!

Eternal, when i add to the WI list do i add the weight lost for just that week or in total so far?

MLM, get well soon

here's to a good week x

Have you joined the Thursday Weigh In group, I have joined that group as well, there's quite a lot of comradeship there between us all.

Back