From here to Eternally Slim

Morning all!!!

I cannot believe i had never bothered to try a white chocolate options sachet in Fat free fromage frais before, i had a real chocolate craving and a bit of fromage frais left over from the other day and thought 'what the hell' and OMG it was DIVINE!!!!! I was thinking it would make an amazing desert with 2 alpen lights crumpled at the bottom of a dessert glass this yoghurt mix on top and some raspberries - im going to try it at some stage :) I had a lovely paella for dinner last night - SW made of course :) im back to red days today to try and give me a loss this week as mine are slowing to non-exsistence! lol

Rosie - hope you can get back on track hun. I know what you mean about the 'up and down' state, the same thing happended to me at 1 stone loss. My solution was just to sit down and evaluate why i started this in the 1st place, what did i want to achieve? I then created some mini targets in conjunction with upcoming events and went back to basics with the food diary.

Hope everyone has a good day - good luck to anyone weighing!! xx

Ooh, Pesty, I did a White choc options with quark and raspberries the other day and it was nom but with ffff it would be even better, specially with a summer fruit Alpen light! Quark makes it quite cheesecakey.

Have proper gone off prawns after finding one in my tea last night with a big poo hanging out of it. Had made a SW prawn cocktail with extra light mayo and ketchup. Once I found "the terrified prawn" I stopped eating it and felt sick so ended up leaving half the prawns and finishing my scan bran dry. Om. Nom.
Good luck to all weds weighers. I'm going to the Minx-in-laws for tea tonight, who should hopefully be making something SW friendly as she is doing healthy eating with a hint of SW but may well have gone "well everyone needs a treat now and again". So we shall see. She can be a bit tricky like that :D

Ooh, Pesty, I did a White choc options with quark and raspberries the other day and it was nom but with ffff it would be even better, specially with a summer fruit Alpen light! Quark makes it quite cheesecakey.

Have proper gone off prawns after finding one in my tea last night with a big poo hanging out of it. Had made a SW prawn cocktail with extra light mayo and ketchup. Once I found "the terrified prawn" I stopped eating it and felt sick so ended up leaving half the prawns and finishing my scan bran dry. Om. Nom.
Good luck to all weds weighers. I'm going to the Minx-in-laws for tea tonight, who should hopefully be making something SW friendly as she is doing healthy eating with a hint of SW but may well have gone "well everyone needs a treat now and again". So we shall see. She can be a bit tricky like that :D

Hahahahah :8855: that cracked me up MLM!! I really feel for you - stuff like that really grosses me out!! I have prawns once and then i wont go back for about 2-3 months until i feel like i can risk it again. Im laughin but i actually feel quite sick now *puts sandwich back in tinfoil!!*

I havent tried in with quark - i might tho :rolleyes: its very rich with FFFF but i like rich things!!

Im sorting completion with the solicitor for the flat out - i have the most mammoth headache with all the extra costs and 1000's of figures per page!! I know it will be worth it - part of me wants to put on some heavy duty boots and stick my foot up my OHs backside and get him to look into it for once!!!!!!!:asskick:

xxxx

/hugs for people that are struggling!

MLM that sounds horrific! I'm glad i don't eat prawns, because your story make me wretch! /shudder. I have that with egg mayonnaise. I can be ok with it, but then i can find a bit of shell one time and it turns my stomach then i can't face it again for at least a few months!

On a good note, the scales this morning agreed with yesterdays :D even happier!

Zombiecakes, where are your shoes from as I must have them to go under my wedding dress next year? Speaking to the Matriarch today and I have done all sorts to make her happy about the whole thing, biggest thing being no tattoos on show at all, but them I can hide until later.

Urgh i'd hate someone telling me what to do! Esp about a wedding! Hence i hated my own.

I'm not sure where he purchased them from (as had to do a little hunting as they go up to size 9 and i needed the 9's as the 8's were just a bit too small).

But if you google "Iron Fist shoes" then there will be plenty of hits :)

Well ladies 1.5lbs on after my 10 days eatathon so im actually rather happy with that!

yey 3lb off for me today - very happy with it and just 0.5lb til my 2 stone award :)
Also within my goal to lose 2 stone before hen weekend which is a week on friday - so hope to get a couple of pound off this week so I have some to play with while away in Benidorm :)

Moomin congrats on the small weight gain, that will be off in no time and isn't bad after a holiday, I came back from Spain with a 5lb gain but it was off the next week. I read you other thread too and I totally understand where you are coming from, I could have wrote the post myself. I also don't see the weight loss and no one has even really commented on it. Hubby says he can tell and I look good but he knows what I have lost. I met up with some work friends who I haven't seen since feb when I left on mat leave, so thought they would notice, ESP as I was pregnant when I left, but nothing. Was slightly gutting. I do have a lot mire weight to lose though.

But I'm doing thus for me and my girls, I do feel healthier and can carry baby around on walks in baby carrier as even at 7 months she still weighs less than the weight I used to carry around. I want to be fab for 30 not flab, I'm 30 on 2nd April next year......

Lenlu, they may well have noticed, but didn't want to say anything in case you hadn't or you took it the wrong way or something! I had NO comments at all until quite recently when it became totally obvious, and that was about 4 stone down or something.

I want to say more but have to rush off and get my littlest munchkin up, she has her first appt at the paediatrician at 9 to start investigations into whether or not she has a social communication problem- but don't be disheartened at this stage!! Xxx

Morning all!!!

Well done Lenlu on your loss and Moomy on your small gain - thats fantastic after a holibob!!!

No-ones really noticed my weight loss yet, except those that know i am trying so you never know if they can see it or are just saying it.

I can see the difference in myself and can also feel the difference which is all that matters!!!! I know that there are some people that dont say because of so many reasons like jealousy, not knowing what to say, not wanted to embaress themselves or you. There are also those people that do say it - only once you've left the room and you never get to hear about it!! lol

Im off to the gym after work tonight, it seemed to help my loss last week and so i think i need that boost again, scales are currently showing a STS even tho ive been 100%!! Although i probably wont work out as hard as my groin is still hurting!! lol

Hope you all have a good day!! xxxx

Zombiecakes - Ta for the shoes pointer, ordered myself 2 pairs because I love them!

I'm feeling great from all the exercise I have done this week and I have been 100% most days. I dread going back to work and not being able to keep it up. I am preparing my head for the first 3 days back - they're a new class, some of them have difficulties I've not encountered yet and general being in work blues. The Matriarch said forewarned is forearmed and just remember to take fruit and say no to the biscuits.

Thanks guys - I guess some people just show weight loss a lot quicker than others!
Im still wearing the same clothes and although they are much looser it pap still picking the same stuff up :(
Neve mind im back on track as from today - shopping list done for tonight, due to minimal funds there may be a lot of egg, chips and beans involved buy hey ho!

Good luck today MLM - hope you get the answers you have been looking for x x x

Thanks chick, got back about half an hour ago. No answers yet, but the doc chap said that there is reasonable cause for concern and we were right to take her in and that they are looking towards some sort of social communication difficulties as a probable diagnosis at some point, but due to her age, there is no rush to label just yet. He is going to get in touch with the school and go and see her in the school environment once she has been there for 6-8 weeks and then we will see him again in about 4 months.

Gotta be a load off your mind though, whatever the outcome x x xx

I dunno, really. With my eldest we ended up home schooling him for years because the LEA let him down so often. Its good that shes in the system and going to be looking at getting some support, but I have been through this before and its really no fun. You have to fight tooth and nail to make sure as many as possible of the needs are met properly. Given the current economic climate and the cutbacks on resources, thats not going to have become any easier.

Still, we must do what we must. As long as shes happy and taken care of - the rest will follow.

Ohh good luck hun - I guess im lucky with my 3 as we have had no problems at all - lots of bloody accidents like burns requiring skin grafts and broken legs from getting knocked over by a car and falling over and getting glass stuck in the hand which needed an op too.......other than that all fine!

Back