From here to Eternally Slim

Awww MLM sorry to hear you might have to go through all that again! (((hugs))) I hope everything works out okay, and as you said its good that she is in the system now.

hahaha moomi, your kids sound like me when i was younger, by the age of 6 our local A&E knew me by name as soon as i walked in!! Stones up the nose and in my ears (as often as i could get hold of them from the garden), throwing myself down stairs (more than once!!), walking round in the pub we own with no shoes on and cutting my feet open, getting pushed into a swimming pool and splitting my heel open, my sister throwing a chair at me and splitting my hand open and then revisiting to have a lump removed that had grown in it!

hahaha i mustv been a nightmare!! Poor mum lol xx

Oh pesty that wasnt the full list! That was the abridged addition and as i have 3 kids the list is very long................
I got to the point where i was worried they would think i was doing it to them!!!

Blimey Pesty...your poor mum must have been tearing her hair out with you!!!!

Yea i will happily admit i was a nightmare!! Its so funny to look at pics from when we were 5/6 because my older sister is such a girly girl with perfect hair and pretty dresses with a snobby attitude to match and theres me in the background with my 'was pretty 10 minutes ago - now looks like ive back combed it' plait, with one shoe on and my dress covered in mud, with grass stained knees haha.

My mum wouldnt have me any other way :D although i distinctly remember at weddings i would be put in my dress as 'here comes the bride' was being played and hair was done at the last possible second hahah. I havent changed much either!! lol Its much more important to have a laugh than look pretty haha

xx

Totally agree with you on that one pesty. I have always been of the opinion that I would rather be overweight and happy than thin and miserable!!!!

My sister is as thin as a rake but forever worrying about how she looks and what people will think...whereas I prefer to spend my forever laughing my head off...who cares if my hair deperately needs straightening!!!!

I'm glad she's at least in the system now MLM /hugs

I'm exceptionally clumsy, but somehow as a child managed to not maim myself in a way that resulted in A&E.

And lord i'm exceptionally grumpy today.

And lord i'm exceptionally grumpy today.

I know how you feel...I have a major bag on today...to the point that I want to strangle my boss for breathing too loudly and making funny noises when he eats....

I don't know, i'm gonna go with hormones as totm is due around now (hopefully). I nearly punched some stupid woman in the head when i went to get lunch. And how i've not told the stupid b*tch in my office to F*ck off is beyond me!

And my computer crashed in the middle of today's Family Feud, so i lost being able to play the episode.... :pcwhack:

Afternoon all

After a disastrous day at work yestersday which carried onto today. I don't know how I managed not to throw this computer out the window - give me pen and paper any day....:argh:

Okay food wise - not bad, but slipped up a bit today and had a John west light lunch which I believe is about 12 syns (french style) eeekk :eek:still I have soup tonight - so hopefully not done too much damage.:)

MLM and Pesty - I knew they was a reason a didn't eat seafood Prawn poo - yuk! just think he was in the middle of having a poo when wallop he's some ones dinner - poor thing!:yuk:

Zombiecakes - loving the shoes hoe fab are they - going to check out the website in a mo.:gimi:

Pesty - you still not in your flat! / sending virtual hugs and good wishes that it will soon be yours.:hug99:

Good luck to everyone who is WI today...:scale:

Laters:)

Oh Katkit!!! *shudder*.

I know! I mean, you kinda take it for granted when you eat meat that it was at some point a living thing that did actually poo and stuff but generally speaking you dont tend to eat that bit of it. But this poor little thing was right in the middle of snapping one off and *boof* welcome to the sainsburys chiller cabinet.

It was like, half in and half out. You could still see the in bit. I dont think I will ever recover.

See, I was right Zombie, you DID need more episodes of Family Feud to play!

hey guys hope you are all well, sending you hugs mlm. Well only half a pound on this week which is fab since i had pizza hut last night and was first weigh in since last monday. back on it properly now thank you all for all your support

I'm shattered! Left the chemistry dept to go for a jog in the park that's near uni, and now back in the chemistry dept. :whacky068::silly:

hey guys hope you are all well, sending you hugs mlm. Well only half a pound on this week which is fab since i had pizza hut last night and was first weigh in since last monday. back on it properly now thank you all for all your support

Thanks lovely :) That half a pound will soon be gone again! Well done on that miniscule gain!

lol thanks after what i ate last night. me and oh went to cinema and befoer went to pizza hut we shared a medium chicken supreme, shared a chicken pasta dish and shared a choc fudge cake. Obviously reducing my 3 weetabix to 2 to save syns worked lol and i am still not hungry till lunch must have been bloomin greed!!!!!

got my treat tonight ofa magnum which will bring my syns today to 23 but then strict 10 a day for rest of week. And even better we have stopped having sweeties for cinema just taking packet of sula sf sweets

Morning all!!

Well done Ronnie on your tiny gain!! That'll be off in no time!!

I didnt get to the gym last nyt - well actually i did but i stood outside for 45 minutes waiting for my little brothers friend to show up and by the time he got here they would have only been able to go in the pool for 15 minutes as it shuts at 6. Neway, we asked him to stay at ours the night so im going after work tonight instead - the pool stays open til 8pm so they'll get more time!!

Zombie well done on all your exercise huni!! Your working so hard and its really inspirational!!

Kitkat - hope you have a better day today hun!! I know what you mean about computers, sometimes it takes 5 x as long to get something done!! Thanks for the hugs huni!! I actually got news yesterday that were set to complete next friday :bliss:
Hopefully this is actually true!! I darent get too excited as it has fallen through so many times!!! We original viewed the flat and started the application in April!!

Hope everyone has a good friday :D

xxxx

Thanks chick, got back about half an hour ago. No answers yet, but the doc chap said that there is reasonable cause for concern and we were right to take her in and that they are looking towards some sort of social communication difficulties as a probable diagnosis at some point, but due to her age, there is no rush to label just yet. He is going to get in touch with the school and go and see her in the school environment once she has been there for 6-8 weeks and then we will see him again in about 4 months.

Hi it's good that they are not rushing into a decision. Too many children get 'labelled' and are taking down the wrong route far too soon. Sometimes things need to be put in place to help the particular child and sometimes it sorts itself out with time and the right environment. Sounds like you've got a good paediatrician there and I'm sure things will be fine for everyone, certainly hope so :)

Not been on the thread in a while (mainly because I STS last week and was a bit miffed).

Anyway, delighted to lose 4.5lbs last night, and dropping into the 14s for the first time in 15 years!

Back