From here to Eternally Slim

Well you got to have your priorities Pesty!!!

Nice to see you are FINALLY getting close to sorting your home out. I think we will all be popping a bottle of sparkling water open when you finally complete!

I'm so sorry to hear that CD, i saw it on the news.

Grats on the losses people :)

That's an impressive holiday gain EF ;) I'm glad you had fun doing it :D

We moved flats yesterday! LOTS of lugging things about, but the inlaws helped with their car which made it hell of a lot easier! Just a lot of unpacking and sorting to do now. But i definitely like the new place :) :)

Pesty and Zombiecakes,

Sounds like you are both having fairly crazy days at the mo...bank holiday weekend coming up though so make sure you give yourselves some chill out time x

MLM - have you tried weight watchers wine? ...not as saintly as fizzy water but a good low syn alternative to normal wine :cool:

I don't really drink Blubex, other than on really special occasions. I come from a long line of alcoholics so once I "settled down" I stopped bothering. I wouldn't say I am teetotal, but i can count on the fingers of one hand how often I have a drink per year.

Useful to know though for special occasions! Thx x

Thanks MLM!! I will be popping open some pink chanpagne which i have kept especially (ive had it for over a year now :D)

Blubex - thanks for the tip hun!! I cant c that ill be chilling out! I have to paint all weekend whilst the OH is at football :rolleyes:

I'll be sneaking down the pub on sunday for a cheeky one tho!! haha xx

Hey guys

Sorry to hear about your OH's mate CD
EF - hope the job sorts itself out really soon for you
Pesty - hope it all goes smoothly from now to closing the deal

Well done on the loses this week guys, those who have STS or gained I'm sure you will all have a great loss next week

Been shopping today with my mum as I have a wedding to go to next month. Managed to get some size 14 jeans - my 16's were rather loose, some size 14 tops which will do well for the wedding.
I did get into some size 14 formal trousers but they left me with a rather large bulge above the waist band which meant tops didn't work too well - so will have to try and tone the tum a bit. :) but all in all am rather chuffed :) it's been about 4 years since I got into a 14 anything!!

Morning

Way to go Rosie on getting into size 14's :).

Pesty, hope all goes well now with your new home and things are finalised quickly now so you get in there soon. I think you have earned that sneaky drink on Sunday myself, lol ;)

Lol, zombie.. yes it was an amazing gain! But soo worth it and its already started to shift on scales so confident that it'll come off soon too.

Another early start for me again and im feeling so rough. Glands are up in my neck, sore throat and heady. So will dose up today.

EE planned today and last night after my casserole and mustard mash I was thinking of chips, lol.. so today for dinner gonna do ww sausages, egg, sw chips and beans. Good all..comfort food ;).

Have a good day everyone xx

0.5 off for me - which meant i got my 2 stone sticker :) Off to Benidorm for 4 days tomorrow for a hen weekend - fingers crossed for not much gain when I get back!!

Also got nominated as WOTY by consultant - very pleased :)

and now just 2.5lb til club 10!!

Oh WOW well done Lenlu!! Theres a lot of things there to celebrate!! Hope you have a good time on your holibob!!

Thanks EF and Rosie, i hope it all goes smoothly too!! Its weird just waiting til tomorrow for anything to happen, im trying to get prepared for it all. I hate just waiting about and so it has become list mania in all my books just to feel like im doing something lol OCD much??

Lovin the sound of your comfort food EF!! Im really craving some mash for dinner tonight now!! I went into cooking overload for some reason last night and made a very yummy SW friendly Indian to feed the 5000 lol I made beef and spinach (Aloo), Potatoes and Cauliflower (Bombay potatoey sort of thing) and a pork Korma!! It was all very yummy, i didnt follow a recipe or anything just off i went!! The only trouble i had was that i didnt let the korma cool before adding FF yog so it curdled!!! But still tasted yummy tho!!

Tonights dinner will be pork chop with egg and mash :D

I havent been to the gym yet this week as i havent had a chance, which is a bit pants really as i do enjoy it!! I wanted to go tonight but i have to go to homebase as OH has decided to redesign the living room and so we need to exchange our paint!!

Hope you all have a good day!!
xxx

Arrrgh, I fell completely off the wagon yesterday...went out for lunch and had steak and chips, biscuits when I got back to work then a great big bar of chocolate fudge when I got home.

I didn't even want the fudge and didn't really enjoy it but I just seemed to be possessed.

I really regret it now, but I am sitting at work freezing cold with the rain lashing down outside and I just want to eat comfort food.

Arrrgh, I fell completely off the wagon yesterday...went out for lunch and had steak and chips, biscuits when I got back to work then a great big bar of chocolate fudge when I got home.

I didn't even want the fudge and didn't really enjoy it but I just seemed to be possessed.

I really regret it now, but I am sitting at work freezing cold with the rain lashing down outside and I just want to eat comfort food.

Dont worry about it Bluebex, we all come off the wagon sometimes, the important thing is that you jump straight back on it!!

Comfort food is okay, have a jacket potato with beans and a small amount cheese for lunch!!

Or if you want crisps and that sort of thing go for something like...

Walkers Crisps Square Crisps, Multipack, all varieties 22g bag

extraeasy.gif
5 Syns on Extra Easy
red.gif
Original 5 Syns
green.gif
Green 5 Syns

Walkers Crisps Quavers, all varieties 20g bag

extraeasy.gif
5½ Syns on Extra Easy
red.gif
Original 5½ Syns
green.gif
Green 5½ Syns

Walkers Crisps French Fries, all varieties 22g bag

extraeasy.gif
4½ Syns on Extra Easy
red.gif
Original 4½ Syns
green.gif
Green 4½ Syns

I think these grams are the multi pack sizes so make sure you check :)

I want comfort food too hense the mash for dinner :D

xxxx

Thanks for that pesty.

I went home at lunch and shoved a potato in the microwave only to find we had no beans...I very nearly went in a big strop (and off to mcdonalds) but I had a word with myself and had it with a bit of cheese then cheered myself up with some low fat custard!!!

I'm going to make either a quorn chilli or a big bowl of pasta and sauce for my dinner tonight so I can have a syn free pig out!!!!

I can't stand this miserable weather, it really gets me down...think I'm in much need of a long weekend too which seems to be taking its time in arriving!!!!

Aww well done you!! McDs is never as good anymore, i love it while im eating it and then feel guilty for a few days after - not worth the hassle!!

It does seem to be taking its time doesnt it!!! Im completeing on my flat tomorrow *touch wood* and it seems to be taking forever to come around, i suppose when your waiting for something it always does seem a long time!! As soon as it gets here it'll be gone in a flash!!

I like to take advantage of the long weekend by having a mass baking session and freezing it all for 'ready meals', im definitly not going to have time to do that but i might start cooking in double quantities and freezing what i dont eat.

Im eating a banana right now, its really not comforty enough!! Im going to treat myself tonight to the ultimate desert - banana split!!!! :eek::eek:

Dont worry its low syn haha

1 banana
50g ASDA GFY vanilla icecream (3 syns)
100ml ASDA UHT Aerosol Light Cream (2.5 syns)

It hasnt got chocolate in there but sometimes i sprinkle a crushed up alpen light (2 are 1 Hex B)

IT IS DEVINE PEOPLE!! xx

Don't be silleh Pesty, it's got that vile banana stuff in it. Bleeeeeeeeeeeee-argh!!!!

Can't believe my kids are back in school in just 9 more days, and my littlest is starting big school :( Fortunately she goes part time for the first two weeks, so it won't be any different than her going to nursery, but after that she is full time, and I will miss her being around so much. I won't know what to do with myself!!

got my 2 stone sticker :) Off to Benidorm for 4 days tomorrow for a hen weekend - fingers crossed for not much gain when I get back!!

Also got nominated as WOTY by consultant - very pleased :)

and now just 2.5lb til club 10!!
Lenlu.. Way to go hun, have a blast on hols and you'll not gain much in a few days away.

Pesty - you are so excited, I'd be pacing the floor hour by hour myself waiting as well. Pork Korma sounded nice, it probably curdled if it was too hot when you stirred in the yogurt? I wait for my curry to stop bubbling, off heat and then add yogurt. It still doesn't look as good as if you'd added cream, lol.. but still nice.

Im off to London with my group of kids tomorrow and taking them to Mcdonalds, Im so tempted, but gonna cook some curried rice tonight and have that with salad and take it in while they eat theirs. I might resist then, as need to stay on track. Its so hard isn't it when you are out eating?

Bex, it is this weather, makes you wanna eat comfort food, so the pasta or chilli idea tonight will fit that urge im sure.

Anyway, just had to fight my son to get on here, lol.. so will catch up tomorrow. xx

I lost 2lb at WI tonight & got my club 10 Award :bliss:

Lenlu well done on the WOTY award....have a fabby hol

Pesty Bet you're counting down the hours to completion now eh;)

Bluebex Ive been having an urge for the comfort food too with the colder crappy weather....I did a 1 syn per biiigg portion casserole of braising steak and some SW roasties....that really hit the spot! then I had the leftovers for my lunch with a JP and a steamfresh veggie bag. On the plus side - I was soooo stuffed after both meals I didnt have room for any naughtiness from the food fairies ;)

Morning all!!

Well today's the day!! Im really excited and nervous in a wedding jitters kind of way lol. This is a really big committment and i dont think it felt real until now!!

MLM- 9 days, is that it!!!!???? Ive been doing a holiday project for my 10 year old brother on cancer research, who ever wins the school sponsors for a year!! I'd better get cracking lol.

EF - good luck with the kiddies today, the weathers looking a bit pants, i wish you luck im McDs stay strong!!! You can do it!!!

CD - well done huni :happy096: that's brilliant news!!!! So pleased for you huni, i know you really wanted it!!

Hope everyone has a good friday!! xxxx

Thanks for the encouragement everyone. I made spaghetti bolognese last night with loads of pasta...made it with quorn which I don't usually do...I think quorn is better in chilli as it seemed a bit spongy but still nice. I have left overs for lunch today.

The sun is shining here this morning and I am in an amazing mood so just goes to show how much a bit of rain can drag you down!!!

Well done on your loss CD. I am going to have a go at a casserole over the weekend if I get chance.

Pesty - Good luck for today xxx Shouldn't your brother have been doing his own project???!!!

EF- Mcdonalds is the devil!!! Plan something really scrummy for dinner and focus on that or a really nice SW treat to reward yourself.

MLM - My daughter will be starting school this time next year - I am already panicking about how she will cope!!! They really do grow up too fast!!!

Right I'm off to see if the rest of my work are as cheery as me today!!!!

Back