From here to Eternally Slim

Hi

Hope I've worked out todays food ok as I feel I haven't stopped munching.
Bkft: 28g porridge soaked in ML yoghurt:):p
Mid Morning: Apple / Melon and grapes:)
Lunch packet of Tescos smoked ham (small) plus salad
Plus a triangle wholegrain bread roll yummy.:):p
Midafternoon: Banana and ML yogurt:p:). Pkt of french fries.

Hopefully I've used my 2 HEB and had 5.5 Syns. Am I correct.:confused:

Well done on the damage limitation, Ronnie! 1/2lb only on your birthday - impressive.

So you're not a lightweight, then pesty? Pretty sure you could drink me under the table, then as I most certainly am a lightweight (not in the bodily sense, sadly :().

I had six G&T's the other night and was up singing :eek:

Anyway, went to class tonight and managed to undo the damage of the last couple of weeks and got a 5.5lb loss, so I'm well pleased. Just 2.5lbs more for the 5st award (shiny, shiny!!), so I'm hoping I'll do it next week, as I'm off to Yorkshire for the bank holiday, and the beer's really good down that way :D

aww well done scan bran - thats a terrific loss :) That shiney will be yours next week - seems ages til I will get that shiney - but slow and steady wins the race!!

Well done Lenlu on the loss :)

Congrats Scanbran on only 1/2 lb gain after a birthday - that's really good and as you said it will be off by next week :)

Pesty stress does weird and wonderful (not) things to us so we all react differently and lack of sleep added to that is not fun. Don't worry about it - once everything has settled down it will all be ok again. :) *hugs*

Kitkat - it does look like you've used your 2 HEB's - I can only see the french fries which need syning but the only ones I could find on the SW website was walkers and they were either 4 syns for 19g bag or 4.5 syns for 22g bag - but i could be wrong on that if they weren't walkers.

Looks like a great menu for your day hun :)

Hope everyone is having a positive week :)

By the way - thank you Pesty for the explaination or reputation - I just didn't even realise it was there!!

Also I keep forgetting the thanks button when I want to thank people for helping me out!!!

Dumb blonde here!!!!

Also has anyone seen MLM - not see her about for a few days now!

Morning all!!!

SC well done on the fantastic loss!!!! That shiney will be yours in no time - 5 stone loss is amazing!! Bet you cant wait to get there!! Yes sadly i am not a light weight!! I usually have 10-12 vodkas on a Saturday before feeling drunk and at £3 each its not a cheap night!!! This sat for the fancy dress i was considering having wine as i would only have 3 glasses which are 175ml = 6 syns so 18 syns overall and if i have 10 vodkas its 25 syns! Is 175ml a large???

Rosie - Your welcome for the explanation and you are right about the stress, once the first months bills have come out im sure i will be ok.

KK - That diary looks fine to me!! Double check the french fries tho!! We dont want you over synning things :D I hope you had dinner too!!

I saw MLM post on another thread so i think she is about somewhere? Im sure she's just busy

Well i feel loads better today, when i got in last night OH cooked spagetti bolognese (the first he's ever cooked!!) whilst i worked out some stuff to sell on ebay that i dont ever wear but cant get rid of!! lol I then poped to mums to pick up some more stuff and when i got back he was cleaning!!!! It was quite cute as he's never really cleaned before so every job he did was 'what do i use...' he wants fish and chips for tea tonight but i think im going to either have SW wedges with fish shop fish and take the batter off or have an omlette depending on how im feeling!!

Happy friday everyone!!!!
xxxx

Here I am!

I have spent most of this week wandering in, reading up, and being about to reply when I have had to go and do something. The other day I got half way through an essay length post and the phone went and when I came back BabyMinx had closed the window and was playing something else.

The excitement and stress of last week totally wiped me out too. I havent felt this knackered for ages. So much so that I went and got myself some multivitamins because I wondered if I needed a bit of a boost.

My son pulled an absolute blinder on me yesterday too. He came home from college for lunch, then went back, and I got a text about 10 minutes after he left that said "Its been four weeks now so you probably should know, I am seeing someone, a guy, no questions, no smirking, FFS dont tell my uncle. Love u Mum!"

So I got it, read it, read it again, texted him back saying that I loved him too but it didnt get him out of doing the dishes, then did some giggling smirking and thinking of all the questions I wasnt going to be allowed to ask him.

When he came home again later, he told me that all I was allowed to know was that the guy was called Richard, but that he might be coming over on Sunday.

After tea, I went to see him and told him that as long as he was happy I was happy.

About 10 minutes later, the little !"$""!!£$)^^^**$" turned up saying that he had a fit of the guilts coz I was being so nice about it that he couldnt keep it up, and it was actually that he had a new girlfriend, who is called Rachel, and she is coming round on Sunday.

Revenge WILL be sweet. At least I know now how I would react if one of my kids came out to me!

Gratz on all the splendid losses and tiny gains!!

Morning everyone

SC, what a fantastic loss, that week not stressed on the plan payed off and 2.5 just to go now for oyur 5stone! Very impressive.

Pesty, thats so sweet of OH to cook for you, its really working out for the both of you, really pleased for you.

Ronnie, I'm shocked that you only gained 1/2lb on your birthday week?? Thats brilliant. You would have lost that the day after WI, so next weeks loss will be a good one me thinks.

I didn't finish til 8.15pm last night, started at 9.15am, so worked all the way through, never made it to the gym but am going today, tomorrow and Sunday to make up for it ;). I was so tempted to get a chinese on the way home last night as was famished.. but resisted, and cooked some noodles with quorn and veggies and that only came out at 3 syns, once I added black bean sauce! Was aiming at EE day, but it kind of ended up Green, so have 10 syns carried over from this week.

I've agreed to work this eve, the other night weekend carer, her mum died, so we are all sharing her shifts and i offered to do the Friday eve. So might go for Special fried rice tonight for 10 syns and treat myself with a curly wirly too ;) nomm nommm.

My daughter got engaged yesterday :), but only found out on FaceBook, she'd pasted it up on her status, so I was a little hurt, but thnk she didn't actually think further then feeling happy and wanting to tell everyone. Am happy for her, she's had so much happen since she was born, with illnesses, diagnosed with FAnconi's syndrome at 1 years old, then went through school statemented, in and out of Gt Ormand Street for 7 years. So she has really come on and developed into a lovely young woman, she's holding down 2 part time cleaning jobs and still goes out to look for better jobs with her new found confidence. Her boyfriend is nice, doesn't pressure her, loves her to bits and think they will really be happy.

Anyway, enough of me and mine, lol.. hope you all have a great day. xxx

Oh MLM, your son is a monkey, lol.. as you was getting your head around his "new" sexuality, he then tells you he has a girlfriend, lol.. Classic. Boys will be boys, but I can bet you will be looking for how to get your revenge too, lol..

You did have a stressed week last week, so its nice not to feel so much pressure and I know how it is when you can't find time to get on here. I was like that throughout summer, but like you, got on to read, but no time to post. Good to see you MLM, xx

HAHAHAHAHAHA :rotflmao::rotflmao::rotflmao:

MLM!!!! What a little sod!!! it did make me laugh out loud tho!! The cheek of it!!

Still its lovely that you reacted so well!!! So many parents cant accept that sort of thing. I definitly think you should call her Richard a few times whilst shes round.

Crack out the baby pictures that's always a good revenge!

Aww EF!! What lovely news about your daughter!! I would be a bit hurt too if i wasnt told but sometimes people get a bit carried away and want to tell the world! That was a very long shift yesterday!!! Well done for now getting a chinese, that must have been REALLY hard to resist!!!

I stayed within my syns yesterday for the first time this week :D

xx

She apparently was in on the gag, and they were going to keep it going until she turned up on Sunday, but obviously his conscience got the better of him.

You neednt worry though, revenge may take a few years to plan - but I WILL get him good. No good doing it now, when he is expecting it.

EF, congrats on your daughters engagement! I am sure she didnt mean to be hurtful, just got carried away with the emotion of it all :) Kids eh? :8855:

Morning all

MLM - the little begger! how funny thou.:)

RP - They are the walkers FF and I found somewhere that they are 5.5 syns. :)

Pesty - Oh yes!, I had dinner steak and salad - was I stuffed yummy love those days...10/12 vodkas OMG:)

SB - I don't know between you and pesty on the drinking front I wouldn't even be able to stand I can only manage about 4 vodkas then its game over!:giggle:

Hi KK, Im not sure, ive not done it, I can't see any reason why not as you can buy quiche frozen.

Thanks MLM and Pesty, Sasha's head runs first and her heart follows, lol.

Pesty, good on you for staying within all your syns last night, keep it up for the next few days and I'm sure you'll see a good loss next week.

Right off to dry my hair, I look like a scraped carrot at the moment , lol. x

Hit the self destruct button last week so put on a fair amount, which I need to work at getting off again, trying to get myself motivated again :)

KK - I love Steak!!!! Oooo yummy!!! I think that's what's for tea tomorrow now haha.

Mel - good to see you back!! dont worry about it we all have weeks like that, it may be a good thing as it might give your motabolism a boost! Good luck for getting back on track!!

EF - Scraped carrot haha, thanks huni it does feel really good to have stayed within syns - hopefully i might end up with a loss this week, i must be good over the weekend!!!! lol

xxxx

Back