From here to Eternally Slim

Morning all!!!

Well done CD!!! What a brilliant loss and a new shiney to go with it!!!! xx

Rosie - Glad your back on track huni!! Ive been a bit like that this week, not 100% but definitly better than i was last week :D hope you have a good time at your new job!! You might meet some nice people, just because the works boring doesnt mean the job has to be xx

Hasta - Yea you can got to any group that is electronic, from any group that's electronic with a countdown! I think it's really good motivation to get one, only trouble is with 8.5lb left i might not need the full 12 weeks so i think im going to buy the book seperately!!

Lenlu, I wont leave you once i get to target!!! I'll be on here as much as i am now whinging about stuff haha, the journey doesnt stop when target hits, and besides i might drop my target once i get there!! hehe

Hope i havent missed anyone!!

My beef casserole was really lovely last night :D that's the best thing about a slow cooker, as your cooking the meat for ages there's no need to buy the expensive cuts, all meat just falls appart!!

Im going out to the Toby Carvery tonight, im going to avoid the desserts and im driving so wont be drinking, hopefully i wont do too much damage!! lol

Happy friday everyone!!

xxxx

Welcome Hasta, nice that you chose our group.. its the best on here :).

CD, you dark horse.. 3lb off, thats fantastic week loss, well done you :).

Pesty, hope you enjoy the Carvery tonight, at least you can choose good food there.

I'm def doing the 12 week countdown, with the slimming book for free too, its gotta be worth it.

I'm out to lunch today, not sure where, but have a day off and OH has said he's taking me out, to take my mind off things. Ding dong!! The penny has finally dropped with him :).

Lenlu, i'll still be on here as I have lots still to loose and not gonna give up, no sirrreeee!!

My dinner last night was amazing, cooked beef chow mein, by marinading 2 thin steaks in five spice and light and dark soy, lots of black pepper. Cut this into strips and with fry light, fried this til just browned. Then took that out, cooked the stir fry veg (2 packs), plus noodles, in more soy and black pepper, then added the steak back.. Kids and OH loved it. Also did egg fried rice and sweet chilli chicken. There is a nice sweet and sour sauce, which works out to 2 points per 100g grams,just added chilli flakes and hey ho, sweet chilli chicken. So yummy.

Everyone is loosing big time on here, so need to pull my socks up for the next few weeks, lots of new recipes me thinks to keep SW interesting. Keep meaning to do Red each day, but ends up being EE. Its jut so much easier for me.

Right off to do diary and dry my hair. xx

LENLU!!!

Ghost forum?? NEVER. I am SW for life, and I will be maintaining while still attending group - no reason not to when its free! I am still living in hope that my lottery numbers come up and I can actually afford to become a consultant one day! I KNOW I would be good at it - which is something I would never normally say about anything. I just KNOW I would. If I can make one other person feel as good as I have felt while on this journey, then it would be worth every single penny of the franchise charges.

Oh yeah, welcome veganface. :D Eternal is right, it IS the best group on here. Specially me, Im fricking awesome!

PRIDE ON THREE! PRIDE ON THREE! ONE, TWO, THREE, PRIDE!

Thank you for all the welcomes, this really is the best group! I've wanted to join for ages but thought it had been going on too long for me to pop in!

PRIDE!!!

Morning All

Hope everyone is having a good Friday.....and looking forward to the weekend ? welcome from me too Hasta :D

I feel really ready to crack on and try have a good week this week......no hosp appts and no reason not to eat properly (my tum has been pretty well behaved too since monday....the Barium seems to have scared it LMAO) Im just going to tread carefully with types of food I eat in case I spark anything off again but I think eating MORE this week definately showed on the scales:D.

MLM I think you would make a great consultant ;) Is it really expensive to get into it?

My C says it is about £1500 for a franchise. You get all the stuff as part of it, like the electronic system, the computer, the scales and the training, so its not bad value for money, but it is money I just dont have.

You also of course have to find your venue, do all the groundwork advertising it, pay newspaper adverts etc, so it will be initially a big outlay for not much return but these things take time to build. As I dont work at the moment, it wouldnt be sufficient for us to survive on, and my employment history sucks over the last few years coz I have either been very depressed, home educating my son, or dealing with my babies.

So like I said, Lottery win will have to do it.

Thats a real shame hun :sigh: But dont give up on the dream, you never know whats around the corner.

You can be our unofficial consultant on here ;)

I really felt the pinch money wise when I had to give up work with all this 'head stuff' and my louse of an ex husband was divorcing me as I had my 1st brain surgery and still expected me to pay his mortgage from my sick pay!! :mad: Im lucky my new fella has a decent paid job on the rail maintenance.....(hence my treat at xmas for being big brave with the hospital stuff lol) but its not 'my money' so Im not pannicking over spending it ;)

Afternoon all

And a big welcome to all the newbies. Well I am back from my hols from rainy yorkshire! :)

I didn' t go to mad food wise and managed somehow to STS.:confused:

Back on track and having a green day today and tomorrow (making myself a huge Veg Curry - yummy). I need to work out how syns are the breaded cod fillets (fish and wedges and mushy peas for tea tonight) mmm mmm:)

Best go can hear boss walking towards the office.

Hey KK,

Hope you had a good time and well done on the STS!!!

What type of breaded fillets are they and where from, i will look them up on the web for you.

Glad to hear your straight back on track, i find it really hard when ive been away!!! xx

I won a pack of scan bran at group this week, tried some yesterday........just had it with cheese..... Very hard and cardboard!!!! Any tips on what to eat with it?

Hi Pesty

They were Tesco Chunky Cod Fillets-breaded - and very yummy it was too - I went a bit mad with the wedges oops and had 2 snack size choc bars afterwards - double oops :(- well hubby away so I thought why not!:)
I've just done my 3 miles walk around our village - 7938 steps and burned 438 cals - and so far today I have had Fruit, yogurt and turkey and pitta bread.:)

I'm just defrosting SW Quiche - mm not sure what it will be like but I'll let you know and Tea tonight is veg curry made by using a tin of mushy peas blended with tim of toms and curry powder thron in and veg - again I'll let you what it was like.

Well I've sorted out my wardrobe and put in everything I haven't worn or probably won't wear in a bin bag to take to my friend (plus shoes).:eek:
They is probably more I can put it but decided when I put it on if I don't like it on it goes straight into a bin bag. This means I can buy new clothes - yay.:)

Well off to the shower now and then dusting then watch repeat of X Factor and maybe to some painting.:)

Bye for now

Can I join this group, please?

(20 weeks in at SW, but brand new to this site).

And Lenlu, my consultant recommends scrunching up the scan bran to use like breadcrumbs, for coating chicken, fish etc and keeping them free. I haven't tried it yet, but what do you think?

I look forward to getting to know you all!

Welcome Sarah :) Great idea on scan bran, probably wont get to try that way myself though as if we are doing coated chicken we always adapt it to be gluten free, so normally coat in bacon as my hubby is ceoliac.

Well been to argos this morning to take advantage of the 3 for 2 on toys and pretty much got all the kiddies christmas pressies we buy for. My 2 daughters both have birthdays in Jan so just got those to get now and adult pressies to buy for too. Im determined to be organised this year!!!

Hi Guys may I join pleassssssssse, on day 4 and doing great :) my fridge has never looked so healthy ha ha xx

Which freshly skinned vegetable do you look like today

Why make one post when you can make 3?
Lol. Cheeky minxy. Hmmm i think i resembled a courgette ;) . The day didn't go too well. We get so little time to talk without the kid's in ear shot, things just come pouring out. Wish we'd never gone really. Anyway, another day another dollar. X

Welcome Sarah and festival. We.re a mad bunch on here and our hearts are in the right places. Great choice of group to use :). Hope everyone is well. Thinking of starting a team christmas challenge. 12 weeks til christmas day. Anyone still with a few lb's to loose wanna give it a go? Will start it on Monday :). Lenlu - scanbran are like cardboard, but what about sw forrer roche? I know Rosie has made them. Right need to sort out what to do for tea. Have a great weekend x x x

Back