From here to Eternally Slim

Brilliant losses girls - hope I get a good loss this week, but the chocolate monster has moved in this week - it needs an eviction notice....

Feeling really good today, managed to walk to the leisure centre and back which is 3 miles and also 51 lengths in the pool so really pleased with that, hoping it will show with a good loss at weigh in tomorrow night.

Thanks EF for my message was much appreciated and hope all the rest of you are doing great, well done on the loss so far to you all... :)

Hey Mel and CD!!!

CD so sorry you were ill at physio, you cant really call that a fail hun!!! You cant help it!!! Still, hope your feeling better!!

Mel hun brilliant work on the walking 3 miles and the lengths at the pool!!! It takes a lot of motivation to get going but i love the good feeling after a proper work out!! I must go to the gym this wkend!!!

Im feeling really good today too!! Day one of back on track! Today is a red day for me as i had 2 57g rolls at lunch :D so syns today so far are 5.5 for SF drink this morning and 1.5 for 2 tbsp ex light mayo!! Im havin chicken casserole tonight for dinner and a muller light for pudding so the only syns that might occur will be from thickening the sauce with 1syn per tsp gravy granules and some free smash :D

Hope everyone else is having a good day too :D :D :D xxx

You are welcome Mel. Good start with the walking this week, it will mount up and its all good for the loss next week too :)

Dinner sounds nice Pesty. I do love chicken casserole.

Cd, dont push yourself, re the challenges. They don't need to be exercises, it could be a new recipe or staying 100% all week.

Thanks Luverick and Lenlu.Its a wee tip off a huge ice berg, but its tipped off, so im pleased :bliss:.

Lenlu, eviction notice now served on your choccies :whip: (leave now :character00201: and be gone with you!!). I hate those cravings, but just try and ignore them :ignore: , and think of a really yuumy treat you can buy at the end of the week :D. No guilt feeling either then.

Luverick - that was a bargain for your fruit and sweetcorn :).

Im doing stir fry veg, egg fried rice and sweet and sour prawns (2.5) :eating:. Am doing the coutdown this week, and have a night planned out on Saturday to the Indian, so starting with 105 syns and looks like i'll have 98 left for rest of week. Just hope that gets me by. :cross:

So EE today, then doing 2 Red Days and making some soup this eve to take to work with my small w/meal roll. Not planned Friday yet.

Going to the gym tomorrow instead of tonight, kids are shattered from school and job hunting so don't wanna come with me. OH is away to Munich on a beer festival with work (they call that work??), so decided to have a night in. Must say I need an early night anyway, am nickety knackered!!

Right must get prawns from freezer, or ill have no dinner lol. x

Last edited:
Hi all, just had my WI, and 1.5 lb loss this week.

That's good really, cos if I average that each week I'll make the Christmas challenge. So I should be happy with it.
But if I could have done just 1/2 lb more that would have been my nice shiny 3 stone sticker, so I'm slightly disappointed that I didn't make it!

Still, there's always next week.

I won't be downhearted. It's still a good loss, and I've done well since May. Haven't I? *seeking encouragement here!*

Oh, and I didn't even notice that was my 50th post!

Off to increase my signature now!!!

Hi Sarah. Thats fantastic news. Can i just say that extra 0.5lb you were wanting will probably be off in the morning anyway. We always weigh heavier in the eve anyway. So you can place your bet on that and more being off next week. Plus now you can add more to your sig, because you joined the group and posted :) all good hun. Xx

Morning.

Where is everyone? Hope you are all ok.

Had a lovely night sleep, as had bed to myself :). OH comes back from Munich today, no doubt quite ill from drinking at the beer fest last night. So back to sharing the bed again, lol.

Off to the gym tonight. My friend can't make it, but if i keep waiting for her to go, id never go. So gym and swim is the aim, then a skinny capaccino in the costa coffee shop after, gonna enjoy my time there and have bought the Ok Magazine to read as well. Dinner is all planned for tonight, Pork steaks with roasted veg, last night made spicey veg soup for lunch today. So organised for a change.

Catch up with you later. xx

morning EF!!!! and everyone else of course!
ef you have inspired me....popped on and saw your diary and im going to do a bit of planning today too seeing as the weather is vile so im not going out!!!

just sat here having a mooch around whilst i have a snack(apple,yellow plum).

really,really would love to lose these last 9.5lb and get to target at xmas but i think its loong a bit unlikely as i know a gain is coming this week and things slowing as at end....but i can try....and hope!

hope everyone is having a good day so far x

Thanks Luverick. I don't always get like this, but best to use it while I am, lol.

Re the last 9.5lb, you'll get that off for christmas. Just look at what you have, track it, go back to basics and write it all down. Do some Red Days, they always help me to have a better loss. Good luck with the organising.

xx

morning all, feeling a little sore today but knew i would be, i struggle with back pain so doing lots yesterday has a knock on effect today, i'm not going to let that stop me though and will be doing some exercise on the wii this afternoon before weigh in tonight. i am really pleased with myself last night too i am awful with kit kats and usually if they get bought into the house they go in the same day, well yesterday i really fancied one so bought a pack of 2 fingers thinking oh no by tonight they will all be gone but I only had ONE, yay :)

mel....hope that back eases up for you soon x

EF.....ive kept a food diary,been meticulous all the way along so i dont really know what to do for a boost,lol!! red days didnt do me any favours when ive done them...even trying a whole week.
i mostly try to mix it up,keep trying new recipies,switching things around etc.
i'll get there in the end anyway even if it takes a little bit longer.

Morning all!!

Luverick, i would suggest drinking some more water for a boost. By the sounds of things with you varying it about your doing everything right!!

Mel, well done for resisting hun!! Not sure i could have done the same!! Careful with the exercise you dont want to make ur back worse! How annoyin is it when your all up for it and you body isnt!!

EF, well done for going to the gym on your own, sometimes its bad to rely on friends as it can become an excuse not to go! Im glad you enjoyed your nights sleep. I had a really good night too, i was spread out like i had the bed to myself, OH was not impressed!! haha

Well still on track so far today. Yesterday was red and im trying to decided whether today is going to be red or EE as im either having spag bol or meatballs tonight and i quite fancy some tagliatelle!!

I managed to have just 10 syns yesterday so 95 left for 6 days :D

Im trying very hard to keep my bum on the wagon this week, I really want to get that 1lb off for my 2 stone award, and a bit more if poss!!! xx

mel....hope that back eases up for you soon x

EF.....ive kept a food diary,been meticulous all the way along so i dont really know what to do for a boost,lol!! red days didnt do me any favours when ive done them...even trying a whole week.
i mostly try to mix it up,keep trying new recipies,switching things around etc.
i'll get there in the end anyway even if it takes a little bit longer.

Your BMI is ace - do you think maybe that your body has just settled at a weight it is happy with?

Not that I want to discourage you from still continuing to try and chip away at those last few pounds - but it might just be that simple. Talk to your consultant, but you are well within the "healthy" BMI range and would have to put on quite a bit to be able to get to overweight again. Might be worth looking towards toning, while sticking to plan, rather than actively trying to force yourself further downwards.

Morning all :)

Just been looking up and researching some kids parties. My middle daughter is 7 in mid november so if we are going to have a party somewhere, we need to look at booking it now. Got a couple of venues in mind, but they are SO expensive. The place she wants to have it is 14.95 per child - and that doesnt include the birthday cake, or anything remotely resembling party food. You also have to have a minimum of 7 kids there, and with my two girls, that wont be many friends to invite, even less if she invites her cousin who she loves to bits, and its not much of a party when theres 7 kids in a biggish room.

Found another place we are going to see tonight, which is a bit different, they do theme parties and whilst they are about the same sort of price range, they do provide lunch, and a cake, and the package is for 12 kids. Overall it works out about the same, cost wise, but they have a special offer on for 10% off if you book in september. So if we like it, we will book it today and get the discount. Its going to hurt, either way, though.

Looks like wedding anniversary celebrations are going to be reduced to pie and chips from the chippy :D

Back