From here to Eternally Slim

Hey Pesty, well done on the syns. I have 98 left til Monday, they will all be gone by Sunday thought lol.

Am off to collect my daughter to show her a Hall for her 21st/Engagement party, its not till next Feb, but need to plan it and pay deposit too. Its really cheap. Works out £175 for 5 hours of hire, plus £100 deposit, then its food. Need to look for a caterers, or we could do it ourself, as they have that option too. Their own caterer's work out to the cheapest of £2.50 a head, and you don't get much for that at all. A decent package works out to £4.75 per head, but even then its just "Iceland" food if you see what I mean.

Right, must run, have my lunch hour now, so need to get my skates on. xx

afternoon everyone

Dont know where my day went:confused: I got lost in a pile of ironing......why does it seem to take twice as long when you have to sit down to do it :rolleyes:

Another pretty good day food wise for me...EE and my tums only complained a bit (its not keen on nectarines Ive found....and lettuce)

WI tomorrow so heres hoping that the bad patch of gains/sts with tum trouble has been broken with last weeks loss ;)

Well Done EF on going to the gym despite your friend not going, I used to use my friend not going swimming as an excuse to be lazy at first....but figured I got more swimming done without her anyway and i actually felt soooo much better once i'd been. I really cant wait til my balance is good enough to go again (I cant even get in the bath yet as I get sick with the water moving lol:eek:)

MEL well done resisting the rest of the kitkats....they are my all time fave! I wouldnt sleep if I didnt have one every day at 8pm :D

Hope everyone has a good evening....well done to the losers - good luck to those with WI today x x

Well Im off to get some tea started....sweet & sour pork stir fry with loads of peppers & onions not sure if were having sw chips or rice yet nomnomnom x x

Didn't end up going to the gym, came over with a sore throat and feel fluey for some reason. So gonna dose up and cross my fingers I can do the gym tomorrow night. Heck, not long got rid of a virus too. There goes my plans :(.

My son passed his Medical to get into the Marines :). Really pleased and proud of him. Only the fitness to go now and thats it..

Off to get dinner out of oven, enjoy your evening.

Oh yes, syns countdown.
105 from Tuesday tea time (WI) - 5.5 Tuesday night (Cadbury's snack shortcakes) - 2.5 so far today (chocolate square for mid morning sustenance on today's very boring course).
So 97 left. May have another 5.5 tonight - those little packs of 2 biscuits at bed time make me feel I've had something nice.

And, if I say on here that I'm going swimming before work tomorrow I'll really have to do it, won't I? So... "I'm going swimming before work tomorrow". There. That's done that, then.

Lost 3lb - yey go me!! 2 1/2 stone sticker is mine!!

Nice work Lenlu!!

Sarah, pics or it didnt happen!! :D

Having spoken at length to the daughter about "options" tonight she has opted to have a few friends and a cinema trip with junk food rather than the full on big party shindig. It is ridiculous the amount of money these places cost for kids parties. Ok if other parents can afford it, we cant, and shouldnt pretend that we can.

MLM - pics? Of me in my cozzy?? Are you sure???

a) it'll break any camera I might try, and
b) I'd be arrested for attempting to post it!

Can't I find another type of evidence?

Oh, and well done MLM for attempting to resist the massive kids' party machine!

Sarah. We've all seen it on here 1st so as mlm said, pic's as evidence is the proof needed ;) . Lenlu, go you girl, what a great loss. Well done you :). Mlm, much better idea re the party for your daughter. She'll in actual fact get much more from going to cinema and maccie D's. You can still make up party bags for them all to enjoy in the cinema too. I really miss the kids parties me, lol. X

Lenlu - fab loss hun - congrats on the 2.5 shiney :)

MLM - good luck with all the planning for the party - but good call on your daughter wanting cinema and junk food - sounds good to me :) Am glad I don't have to do it yet :)

All well here at the mo - still firmly stuck on the wagon for a while hopefully anyway :)

Hope everyone is having a great week , EF hope the bugs leave you and don't cause any issues - and that you get to the gym tomorrow, jim - looking forward to seeing the pics hun :)

WELL DONE LENLU!!!!! Really pleased for you hun! Your hard work is really paying off!!!

Sarah, did you go swimming this morning? I always told myself that once i drove i would go to the gym before work, i can drive now i just dont drive to work so i dont go!! Hope you had a good time if you went!!

MLM, I think the cinema's a great idea!! Its always a laugh and like EF said you could even do little party bags! lol

EF, Congrats to your son for passing his medical!! You must be really proud! Its a shame about the gym yesterday but its pointless pushing yourself really hard then making yourself more ill!! I hope your feeling better today!

I was really pleased last night as for the 2nd day running i avoid all chocolate and crisp horrors lol. I made a homemade spag bol rather than using dolmio light too so ive now got 79.5 left til monday, so just over 15 a day :D

Im awaiting an email from ebay about another ball gown ive seen, if i buy it i'll post it for you all to see!! I went to TK MAXX last night and was SO disappointed, they had 1 nice dress in a gorgeous blue but the zip was broken and it wasnt a very good fit!!

Tonight for dinner im making a chicken and mushroom pie, but using mash and swede as the topping instead of pastry, fingers crossed it'll be nice!!

Hope you all have a good day!!

xxxx

Hi all. Been swimming. (So there! :p) And what's more, I did a full mile, rather than my usual 50 lengths.
Can't upload pictures from work, so evidence will be later. And I couldn't get one of me actually in the water, but I hope that towel-clad, red-eyed, dripping wet and undoubtedly in a grotty changing room will do!
I then had a bacon sandwich for breakfast - but I thought I deserved it. So it's a red day for me today now.
I've brought in vegetable soup and a load of crudites (in our family we pronounce it to rhyme with Luddites) to dip in cottage cheese. And almost an entire greengrocer's worth of fruit.
Tonight is going to be cottage pie - with butternut squash mash.

So that's all syn free - leaving me free to add the chocolate along the way ... (but I've got 89.5 syns left for this week. Yay!)

Aren't I being good today???

Ok I am feeling totally uninspired today ... all that exercise last week and at weigh in last night I put on 1.5lbs!!!! My consultant says did you eat enough, well I thought I did, didn't go hungry at all so surely i'd eaten enough to satisfy my appetite ... am in a can't be bothered mind frame right now which I know I need to get out of! Blew a few of my syns last night on a take away and big bar of galaxy, just need to figure out how many, lol then I will be good for the days until weigh in ..

Pesty, TK Max isn't as good as it used to be and I think getting your dress from EBay, is a much better idea. Look forward to seeing the picture :).

Sarah, well done on the swimming - wowww, a mile?? You really went for it :). I only manage about 30, but thats after the gym too, so not too bad I suppose.

Mel, wouldn't worry too much about that gain, I think it'll be good to write everything down, increase your water and fruit for certain and that take away from last night, do count it and deduct it from you weekly allowance. You can't go wrong that way, and that 1.5lb will be off next week and more I would think too. Make that your inspiration as you can do this :).

My throat is much better today :), so def going to gym tonight. My challenge of going 3 times, will then be met with Sat and Sunday too. I was looking at some pics from a few years ago, and seems that I have gained over a stone, even with dieting, so really need to stop that revloving door thing going on. I need to get 2 stone off for Christmas and I will, but I also need to continue with SW in the new year and get off a further 1.5 stone too. Which I will do.

Am off to Corfu on the 13th - 20th :), which will give me half a week when i get back to get rid of any hol gain, which I will work really hard to do, can't afford any gains with my challenge either. So its strict, tracking everything and exercise. I average on 70 syns a week, but I do occasionally have that meal out, so any weeks where that is the case, i'll be looking at having 105 syns, like this week. Just to help me not go off the wagon ;).

It was going to be a Red Day today, but with limited food in for lunch, it's worked out to be EE, so now having past n sauce (0.5) and a big fruit cocktail after :).

I made some custard last night, was really nice :p. Just 250 semi skimmed milk, 2 egg yolks, vanilla essence and sweetner. Its a good way to use up your A's when you still have that left and don't fancy drinking milk or having any cheese :D.

Have a good day everyone. :D:D:D xx

Morning All

Its flipping cold here today :winter_brr:

Check out Jim Braving the Pool 1st thing in the morning!....Im mighty impressed :D

Hope you're feeling a bit better today EF....maybe you just didnt give yourself enough time to get over the last nasty bug you had and its been lurking??

Well done Lenlu on the 2.5 shiney :party0011: what an achievement!

Sorry you're feeling a bit crappy about it MEL.... is it *week due maybe? put it behind you and get back on plan today and focus on how good you want to feel for xmas :)

Well done Pesty on being a fairyfood free zone :0clapper: Just think how fab you're gonna look in that gown when you wear it! keep up the good work ;)

MLM I cant believe how much theyre charging these days for kids parties :eek: Im really out of touch with things....my 'little un' is 20 lol :D

Well Im off now to get ready for physio, be good....Its My WI tonight so Im hoping for a loss....fingers crossed ;) x x

Ok I am feeling totally uninspired today ... all that exercise last week and at weigh in last night I put on 1.5lbs!!!! My consultant says did you eat enough, well I thought I did, didn't go hungry at all so surely i'd eaten enough to satisfy my appetite ... am in a can't be bothered mind frame right now which I know I need to get out of! Blew a few of my syns last night on a take away and big bar of galaxy, just need to figure out how many, lol then I will be good for the days until weigh in ..

Aww hun!! I can sympathise!! I did loads of training (30 mins running everyday) then did the race for life (5k) and when i weighed in id put on 1lb!! Its so disheartening, the only thing i can think of is that i didnt drink enough water as you need so much more when exercising, also the amount of food your body burns means you need to eat more otherwise your body holds on to things rather than gets rid of them. I had a good loss the following week tho so stick at it!!!

If it is water retention then that will go away this week if you drink lots!

Whatever you do huni, dont ruin all your hard work!!

xxxx

Sarah,

Well done for going swimming!!! You are being really good!! I cant believe you swam 100 lengths!!! That's AMAZING!! Am i reading that right?? lol

Butternut squash mash sounds yummy, im having swede mash tonight!!

xx

CD, I thought I'd got rid of the last bug as I got antibiotics, which I don't usually do, but really needed them. So think its just a 24 hr thing,feel much better today, so will keep at it, lol.. Us women carry on regardless don't we :). xx

If you were a man you would be all poorly sick and dying with man flu tho LMAO :D
glad you're feeling better hun :)

Back