From here to Eternally Slim

Well done on the loss Kate :)

yay again for you, am hoping I just might have the same tomorrow but I doubt it, lol .. did you enjoy your quiz night and pint hun?

well done girlies :)
woo hoo im feeling super enthusiastic today.....and reading all these losses had made me even more so!
i sooo cant wait to weigh in monday...those numbers should go down a little leaving me closer to target.......bring it on!!!!!

Aww Luverick!! I really hope you get a fantastic loss!!!! You'll have to let me know how you do!!

I too am feeling really enthused today!!! I had my first 100% within syns on plan night last night and im starting to feel that lovely 'im in control' feeling again. Im hoping that it'll show on the scales!!

Come on target!! Come to mummy!!!! lol xx

LOL!

Here, Target, come here boy! If I ever get another dog I am totally naming him Target.

If I can actually pull a 3.5 out of the bag this week I will need scraping down from the ceiling. I am definitely not expecting it - but it would be an awesome awesome way to finish this thing. Not going to let the results scupper my birthday or our wedding anniversary though - I will enjoy them no matter what the scales say. A few more weeks is neither here nor there, its only extra Hexs to look forward to after all :D

But she who doesnt dare doesnt win... so I shall dare... and we shall see!

Helloooo peeps
Well done you losers :D

Im back in the land of the living - following an episode of poisoning myself with a portion of breakfast rice yesterday morning :cry: BI STOOOOOPID here being lazy and not in an eaty foody moody decided she wanted the leftover rice nuked in the micro (memories slightly hazy about dont reheat rice cos if you dont do it right you can get food poisoning.....:rolleyes:) well - I wasnt very well AT ALL and didnt know which end to put on the loo 1st all day :eek:

But Im back now and the sick monster has left the building whoop whoop, only prob is the throwing up has annoyed my tum summat shocking - so Ive eaten a nana feeling like it had razor blades in it damn damn damn. Heres hoping the scrambled egg only feels like its still got shell on LOL x x

CD - sorry about the OBE hun, lmao xxx

Well the food diarys are really busy today!! Its nice to stalk - i mean 'catch up' with what your all up to!!

Just to update my dress has arrived and it fits!!!! WHOOP!!! xxx

Yey pesty - really pleased the dress fits!!

CD - I had no idea about the rice thing til 2 weeks ago when consultant mentioned it in passing in group........

I thought I ought to post in here being as we have spent the entire day bouncing around one anothers food diary armed with falafel legs and tin foil/cling film headwear.

Hello ye olde threade. How have you been in the last three hours?

lol I can not keep up - just read pestys - need to find everyone elses......who else has one?
Im off to wi in the next few minutes - have a feeling it will be bad news....

Back