From here to Eternally Slim

1lb off - slow and sure - will get there by the time im 80 me thinks!!

Slow & sure is probably best in the end. It's annoying when others lose in leaps & bounds though, isn't it?

Anyway, well done. And doubly well done if you managed a 1lb loss when you'd really thought it was going to be bad news.

Now you can find all our food diaries and have a laugh.

woohoo 1.5lb for me so happy with that, yay

well done mel x

Well done to all those fab losses, everyone seems to be really well motivated at the moment.

Good luck to everyone who has yet to WI this week as well.

I slipped off the wagon today - had McD's ended up using 69.5 syns today alone!! Am hoping to just add it onto this weeks syns and hope that I don't go to far overboard for the rest of the week - just had a really bad week moment today - have been feeling sick all day and thought the McD's would help - it did for a short while but now back to feeling sick again!

Rosie, dont worry about it. While you feel sick just eat what you can when you can. You can get back to the plan once this has passed, as long as the midwife says :D

For now though, just eat what you can cope with. ***hugs***

Well done for the losses Mel and Lenlu!!!! Lenlu, slowly but surely is the best way!! How can you enjoy the journey if you dont take the scenic route?? That's my excuse anyway haha. You have done really well so far!

Rosie - dont worry about the McDs babe, call it a flexi syn day. If you feeling sicky then you've got to have what you can.

xxx

Morning :D

Im feeling ever so brave today - I made a dentist appointment!!

I really really really really really hate the dentists. I have had so many problems with my teeth over the years - mostly because I really really really really really hate the dentists and refuse to go unless I have suffered for at least 3 months in agonising pain. But I have to get over it - and go - because I have to make sure the kids dont feel the same way I do about it. Our last dentist didnt help, he took out a tooth and left 10 fragments of tooth in the gum, so I spent weeks and weeks in pain as one or other of them made their way to the surface until I could pull them out. It pretty much put me off permanently but needs must and now I have a filling that needs replacing and if I dont go now its only going to get worse.

So I rang the new local dentist that recently opened near our house and how exciting... they have an appointment just ready for us... next tuesday. So I shall be spending part of my birthday and tenth wedding anniversary at the dentist. Happy Happy Happy. - (Allergy Advice - may contain sarcasm).

*dancy dance dance*

MLM...pm'd you re dentist!

rosie....dont worry about the syns...you need to eat when you can,what you can whilst you are feeling sick like that.....sw will still be here the other times and when you are better!

hope everyone is having a good day??
im frigging freezing and i cant warm up!!!!!
spending more time today going through mags/recipie book and cupboards so i can plan based on what we got.....skinter than skinty mcskint here!

haha it is blumming cold int it!! We've got storage heaters at home so i need to decide today what the weather is going to be tomorrow so the bricks can heat up tonight, i forgot yesterday (or subconciously thought today would be amazingly warm) and didnt put it on so its another night in the ice cube that i call home lol.

Last night i slept in jogging bottoms, slippers and a dressing gown OH couldnt work out if it was me in bed or a pile of washing! lol

Minxface, good for you with the dentists!! I hate them too, i duno why, ive never had issue with my teeth except one filling which wasnt too bad *touches wood and prays that the tooth fairy doesnt go on minimins*

xxxx

Well i've been pottering in the kitchen just to keep warm, lol so I have made a speed soup which is now in the slow cooker and now i'm just browsing the forum trying to decide on what to eat for lunch ..

Hellloooooo to one and all

Just a quickie.. rushed off feet at work, so got a spare 5 minutes..

Missed you all loads and went way off plan due to horrid weather, so only thing to do there was eat and drink. Made a decision to go to group next Thursday so I can spend a good week shifting as much as I can before WI.

Been busy with work all day but will try and catch up with posts by tomorrow. xxx

YAY! Welcome back Eternal!!! Sorry the weather was a bit cack - hope the damage isnt too bad!!

CD - did you puke less today at physio?

Or did you have "Breakfast Rice" again today?

:D

Back