From here to Eternally Slim

omg sarah.....that is hard going i couldnt eat them with salad! i really struggle to eat dry things anyway,lol....hence the laughing cow spread and the apple as well as being superfree is moist!!

i was thinking that about nikki the other day but am i imagining it or did her last post say it was manic at work?? so i was just assuming that that was the reason for quietness.

The manic at work bit was before she went on holiday. As MLM said she got back, said "Hi", said she'd fallen off the wagon, said she was moving to Thursday weighing, to give herself most of a week to get back on, and since then - not a dicky bird.

Heya all - wi for me tonight - not looking forward to it again :( Had a crap food week - my problem is cheese and bread and although I have stayed off the bread, I brought a low low block of cheese as its cheaper than buying the slices - problem is I slice my cheese off that I need and then also cut a nice chunk off to just eat!! Even found myself just snacking on a chunk of cheese yesterday - eeekkkkk

I have also got a crappy cold which just makes you want to eat lovely stoggy bad bad foods!! I think winter will be hard :(

So I need more than just fingers crossed tonight for me......

I havent heard from Nikki either - hope she is ok?? Also not seen anything of scanbran? Or missed him if he has posted!!

I havent heard from Nikki either - hope she is ok?? Also not seen anything of scanbran? Or missed him if he has posted!!

Hmmm. Scanbran's not currently my favourite subject. Although I don't mean the bloke(!)

And I hope you do better than you fear tonight, Lenlu. I'll cross lots of things, and try and avert the cheese monster from your path.

LOL sarah - yeah im guessing anyone saying those dreaded words sends a shiver down your spine!! I tried scan bran - but can not physically eat more than 2 - its soooo dry! Thinking of making scan bran cake to try and help it down though.....

1 1/2 off for me - not too bad :)

well done lenlu!!!! x

Oh dear, sorry Ronnie. But you're back with your head in gear now aren't you, and you can shift it really quickly.

And everything's crossed for you, Dizz. Don't cross too much yourself, though. You know what you're like.

im here...had a bit of drama and dash to emergency doc this morning so didnt get on.

hows the scan bran/water etc coming along sarah??

ronnie you know you'll zap that gain off in not time xxx

Im here - very sweaty from 1 hour 15mins practically running round town as my lunch is only 1 hour, but none the less i am here lol.

Good luck CD!!! As posted in your diary Ronnie, it'll soon be off!!

Hope everythings ok luverick??

xxxx

i *think* everything is ok now but on the watch out for further developments,lol!
sounds like you got good body ,magic in your lunch hour anyway pesty! it all helps!

yay well done on the loss CD!!!!!

Well done Lenlu and CD! Great losses

Sorry I've not been around, so busy! Now I have to spend the day looking for interview clothes (first interview I've had since May!!!) ahhhh.

Hope you're all well

Back