From here to Eternally Slim

Yay, well done you too, Veg!

I didn't get SOTW, cos someone else lost 4. But I don't care. I got my nice shiny.

WELL DONE TWINJIM!!!

Yes that's right, 3lb off for me too. And Slimmer of the Week. Woo!

YAY!!!!! massive well done hun!! very well deserved.....really pleased for you xxx

Brilliant losses girls - well done xxx

Awww hun!! Its ok that you missed group so long as your back on plan now and definitly go next week.

Sometimes i force myself to go for all the right reasons but then end up coming home feeling worse. You have to do whats best for you and sometimes that means missing a week!

Good luck for this week huni, chin up!! xx

+0.5 for me this week - totally expected so its all good :) Back to work tomorrow for me - so that will be a test!

Fab losses on here, well done everyone. Good luck with your WI this eve CD. Pesty, I do like that pic.

Hope everyone is doing ok, I have WI this eve and hoping for at least 1/2 lb off, lol.. not been 100% all week, but most of it.

Its hard to get on here every day at the moment with my job, so I will pop in and out when I can.

Lots of love and hugs to all xxxx

one on but was expected. restarting tomrrow (AGAIN!!!!) being naughty tonight to get it out of my system so diary will be up and running agin from tomorrow......

OMG 2.5lb off for me tonight :D I soooo needed that bit of good news after a really pants afternoon of rubbish news too :eek: 1/2 lb to my 2 stone shiney !!!!

well done on your loss hun....thats a great achievement!
sorry you had crap news though x

Well done CD, thats amazing honey.. you really deserve it too!!

Ronnie, we all have bad days and weeks, at least you know that and you are back on plan again for tomorrow.

I had a STS week, expected to gain.. but am sure that will show next week, if I don't pull my socks up and start thinking that my body is a temple, lol.. Right off to bed and will try and get on again tomorrow Night all xxxx

Awww MASSIVE well dones CD!! Like others have said you DEFINITLY deserve it!! Now dont you feel great about avoiding the choccies yesterday??

EF - Well done for your STS huni, its always good news when your expecting a gain. Good luck for pulling up those socks!! I think i need to join you in a pulling up socks challenge lol

I almost had another 100% day yesterday until i realised i hadnt syned my sausages in my casserole!! :( They were only 4 syns and i was only 2.5 over thankfully!!!

Im hosting an indian night at mine tonight, with all SW meals! (The guests dont know that yet, i will inform them when they've finished eating lol) The only thing non SW are the side bits (samosas, etc) i even made the mississippi mud pie from the desserts book! I have got a back up tho as most SW puds i find are rank!! lol

Happy Friday everyone!! xx

Back