From here to Eternally Slim

Morning all!!!

Well done JoT!!! Your getting really close to target now!!

HLV, Im glad you got a loss and your drinking at the wkend didnt effect you, must have been all that late night dancing lol.

EF, i hope the interview goes well (when yours comes around!) at least you'll soon know where you stand!! And a MASSIVE well done for avoiding a takeaway!!!! Its such a hard thing to do but you know you would have only felt bad after having it!

Lennis, keep going hun, WI will be soon, try not to sneak peak!!

Thanks Minxy for the well done, im really hoping this week i get a bit closer to it, even if it only a little bit closer!! xx

BTW that cruise your going on is the same as the one we are going on in March.

You will have to give me some suggestions of any good places you find.

Oooh I will for sure hun no problemo :) weve already booked our duty free tobacco to pick up from the shop (lots cheaper that way ;)) and I will sniff out the best food in the time we have im sure :eek: leaving time for sightseeing of course :D

and thanks for the Quorn tips ;)

Hello world. It's a happy little sausage here.

I lost 1.5lb this week - which means -

I'M

INTO

MY

LAST

STONE

!!!

(So just a measly 13.5lb to go to Target now! Woooohooooo!!)

47b20s0.gif
Fanbloodytastic our Jimbob!
greenstars.gif

YAY JIM!! I didn't realise you were so close!! GO GO GO!

I lost 0.5lb this week :)
2lbkos0.gif
Well done Hun All the Tuesday Dancing must have worked eh :D

Well Done EF for driving away from the chinese takeaway !!!
clap.gif
How much willpower have you got girl !!:D
And what a great way to stop yourself eating 'naughty stuff'....visualising yourself on the beach :) I think thats fab ! x x

Well Ive had a text from my friend who I dont see often....and were off out for lunch:) I'm going to try persuade her to go to the carvery to make it SW friendly for me, but the last 3 times ive seen her (over the last year) weve always done the carvery & I think she may be getting a little fed up of it now as she isnt dieting :sigh: she did put in her text when I asked if we were doing carvery that we could decide in the car :eek:.....doesnt look hopeful ha ha. But also doesnt give me much time to think about what I can have as I have NO IDEA where she has in mind :eek::eek:

right off to make myself look presentable (polish the crutches & all that ;))

CD, dont be afraid to ask for stuff that isnt on the menu if you cant find anything suitable, or ask for sauces as a side dish rather than coating the meat, veg not to be buttered etc. There are lots of ways round it, you just need to be a little bit brave and ask for what you want!

The only time this never works is in a tea shop where the menu consists of only scones and cakes. Or a greasy spoon where they are unlikely to welcome or recognise the words "syn free sausage" or "cook it in frylight, please". Have a lovely lunch!

Morning all

EF - Really hope your interview goes well for you - fingers crossed. :fingerscrossed:
Well done on your willpower - not going in for Sweet and sour chicken omg my fave......

JoT - You loser! - said in the nicest possible way! (crosses legs and back again - kenny everett style):0clapper:

HLV - well done on your loss esp drinking and partying!:party0049:

Pesty - Your not too far of your target you go girl.....:woohoo:

Lennis - Move away from the scales!

MLM - well done on getting to your target you minxy you...:winner:

Me well I have some weigh (I know I couldnt help the pun) to go - but hopefully after my WI on sunday I'm on the right track..:D

Good luck to one and all Have a nice day y'all,

Kats:)

CD, i can only mirror what MLM has said, ask, ask, ask! Even the stuff that seems innocent i ask what it's cooked in etc otherwise you will never be able to est. syns. If all else fails go for pub food then you can order chicken, steak or jacket potato!

KK hope WI goes ok at the end of the week, your already on the right track by being here and working as hard as you do at it

xx

Good luck with the job interview EF. I'm sure it will go well. I unfortunately seem to have some sort of bug taking up residence, so not 100% and just snacked on a load of unhealthies after coming home from work, arrrrrrrrrggggggggghhhhh. always happens when I'm ill. Will just lock the kitchen door and go do something else instead.

I'm off for wi tonight, hoping for 2lb to get me down to the next stone as I am 18 1 at the moment. 4lb to my 3 1/2 stone Mark.... Lots of mini targets coming up!!!

Will check in later x

Good luck Lenlu!!! *does a little WI dance*

I have just been out on lunch and after what so far has been a very horrible feeling week for me i decided to treat myself. I went to H&M and got a long sleeved t-shirt and 2 cardigans!! :)

... says she who's just back from Mexico and off to Bruges...

LMAO :D well apart from my holidays which I forgot about ha ha.

I meant meals and pub type do's.....cheers for the big chuckle tho, did cheer me up immensely
smiley-laughing021.gif

confession time:forgive me fellow SW'ers for I have synned
smiley-angelic017.gif

I had my lunch out with my friend.....I was doomed straight away as she drove (so I didnt go in the official SW fairy proof tank wagon)
smiley-transport011.gif

I did well to start, we went to one of those sizzling pub things (I did try my best to persuade her to go to the carvery...but she was there on sunday with her mum
angry-smiley-030.gif
)

I ordered a sirloin steak and opted for Jacket spud & salad
angel-smiley-002.gif
while she chose chips,bbq sauce, onion rings & melted cheese
eusa_drool.gif
redface.gif

Off she went to order while I sat back feeling rather happy at my healthy choice
smile.gif
action-smiley-033.gif
she came back with the drinks...DIET Pepsi (tasted vile with my meds tho so had to get a water) but she hit me with " oh because you wanted your steak cremating its going to be 20 mins - so I ordered us a tex mex platter as a starter while we wait"
eusa_wall.gif
aaaaaagggghhh
angry-smiley-030.gif
redface.gif
frown.gif

so all my good intentions and Ive just demolished 1 kfc style chicken strip, 5 onion rings, 1 slice of garlic bread, 6 spicy potato wedges & some sour cream & salsa dip
smiley-ashamed001.gif
and that was before the steak!!!
smiley-confused013.gif

Ive no Idea how many syns
frown.gif
and its WI tomorrow
speechless-smiley-040.gif

I should not be let out on my own near food
smiley-sad038.gif
smiley-ashamed001.gif
smiley-shocked035.gif

Oh no CD! How irritating!! Does your friend know your on SW?? I wouldnt have been able to resist either, i can stop myself ordering something but if its put in front of me im doomed!!

Theres no need to worry about it now, WI tomorrow and then move forward. I should think it would only be food weight which would effect you and it doesnt look like the starter was that 'heavy'

xx

Oh no CD! How irritating!! Does your friend know your on SW?? I wouldnt have been able to resist either, i can stop myself ordering something but if its put in front of me im doomed!!

Theres no need to worry about it now, WI tomorrow and then move forward. I should think it would only be food weight which would effect you and it doesnt look like the starter was that 'heavy'

xx

This is what makes it soooo annoying!!:mad: she knows I'm on SW :mad: but I only see her every 3 months or so & she just 'forgets when she wants to' she used to be mahooooosive and lost all her weight....but not the healthy way (we dont talk about it much but she worked abroad a while & had a hectic 'party life' and a lot of her weight loss has been down to not eating & 'taking substances to keep awake')

Im just too bloody soft & should have said no Im not eating it.....but like you say once its in front of you :eek: and because I wont see her again for a while I didnt want to cause a fuss as she really is a good friend & has been there for me when |Ive needed her :sigh:

Im going to drink lots of water & hope for the best anyway - at least I had a lovely couple of hours chatting :)

Yeah, I accidentally bumped into a pair of jeans and a dress at lunchtime. (In the 70% off Sale!)

It would have been rude not to.

Yeah, I accidentally bumped into a pair of jeans and a dress at lunchtime. (In the 70% off Sale!)

It would have been rude not to.

now you didnt mention the dress earlier,lol!!!!

Lost 2 1/2 so pretty happy with that, into my next stone down and 1.5 away from 3.5 stone x

Back