From here to Eternally Slim

nice one hasta.... im not sleepy so i'll check them out straight away.... ive been digging for ages and found the most fantastic sw thread from sticky sooo helpful.... im gonna defo refocus and start measuring my portions and paying more attention to syns as i thought skipping them would make me lose more weight quicker xox

Good morning

Off for my interview at 9am.. have prepared, dressed to impress and feel pretty ok, 3 calms tablets taken, so hopefully they will give me less nerves then I usually have.

At the office now, interview is only down the coridoor.. so. off to re read my prompt cards and take lots of deap breaths and tell myself "this is my job".

xxx

hello guysss..... ef i hope all went well with the interview.. i'm having a bit of a crisis guys/// ive only just moved into my new place n cant find my sw books as im still unpacking,,, however i dont want to wait another second to get back on track.... i want to have a green day today or maybe an ee which is easier?? if i say what i plan to eat can someone guide me a bit if im going wrong??? xox love u guys have a blessed n happy day xoxoxxo

Welcome maji - just put your grub down on a food diary and we can have a look!

Ronnie - WoWser - yoou look flipping gorgeous in that dress that colour is fantastic...sorry just catching up on the thread...

Kats

xx

Thanks Kk and Minxy.

It went ok thanks. There were a couple of questions, that was thrown to me, one which I didn't know the answer for and one which I had answered within my current job role. which isn't the role I was going for, but then added that I would research that information and any training that would be available to me, I would utilise.

Hoping I did ok. Will know more in 5 days, so that makes it Friday or working days, Monday.

Phewwwwwwww, what a trauma, lol.. xx

hi kitkat.... thanks much for responding.... ok so all ive had today was a banana so my plan is to have 1 microwave packet of oats wiv skimmed milk...... the milk should be one of my healthy extras... for lunch im gonna cook stir fry veg with egg noodles and i'll prob have that for dinner aswell.... i can have fruit to snack on during the day.... how bad is this??? any other suggestions?? also theres an m&s opposite me so i can grap stuff quicky if i dont have it xxxxxx come on guysssss make me thin lol xoxoxo love mali

Well done on the interview EF, I really hope you get it!

Mali, sounds like a green day to me, you're not having any meat are you? The microwavable oats, what kind were they? They could be one of your B sections or they would be synned, and the milk is one of your As. If the egg noodles are dried they should be free (ones from the chilled section are synned), and obviously the veg is free. Are you using any sauces on the stir fry that need to be synned or oil? If you're just using soy sauce and seasonings then that would be free too.

If all this stuff is free, then you've still syns and a healthy extra A (optional) and a B left over. So maybe you fancy a treat after dinner? I would probably add some kind of protein in with the stir fry, just to keep you going a bit. If you stick to a green day you can have quorn, or maybe some tinned beans, tofu etc.

There's a SW food diaries section here where you can have your own thread if you want more members to see it and help you.

Good luck to everyone weighing in tonight. Fingers are crossed for you all.

Was pleased to wake up and see Slimming World tweet about the Miss Slinky winner, she was from our group :) very inspiring!

Morning all!!

EF fingers crossed you get the job huni, you deserve some good news!!

Welcome Mali!! Nice to see you, can only agree with Hasta about the menu, i'd recommend starting a diary so we can all pop in and help you out.

Ronnie, you look stunning in that pic hun!! what were you worried about!!! lol

MLM WI dancing has started!! I will be a tuesday weigher this week I think so dancing for me tomorrow please! xx

hastal i think u just basically told me exactly y i had no joy with sw in the past... so many little details i ignored... ie egg noodles from chilled section i lived on them and thought they were free but i'll bought some dried ones..... i use the 2 minute oats 'christmas pudding flavour' is that sinned?? didnt plan on having meat today but can i have cheese as my snack for my healthy extra b??? also i bought asda brand red thai curry how bad is that??? pls forgive me if im askin to many daft questions i'm just trying really hard to get the swing of things this time xoxoxoxo love mali

hello pesty nice to meet u... hair looks fab in that pic btw... i think i'll need to do just that.... im gonna start posting diaries and look forward to being told off when im naughty lol........ make me thin guys make me thin lol....... xxxxx

Thanks guys.. welcome MM, good to see a new face on here :)

How is everyone?

Good luck to all the WI's tonight, have been so nervous, staying off chocolate has been so hard!! But have resisted and kept to my culry wurly's. Hoping that the call I hear from work will be good news, instead of bad :(. Will remain positive though ;)

xxx

hastal i think u just basically told me exactly y i had no joy with sw in the past... so many little details i ignored... ie egg noodles from chilled section i lived on them and thought they were free but i'll bought some dried ones..... i use the 2 minute oats 'christmas pudding flavour' is that sinned?? didnt plan on having meat today but can i have cheese as my snack for my healthy extra b??? also i bought brand red thai curry how bad is that??? pls forgive me if im askin to many daft questions i'm just trying really hard to get the swing of things this time xoxoxoxo love mali

Are they quaker oats, winter pudding flavour? They're 6.5 syns each. It's only really the plain porridge sachets that are classed as a healthy extra B. So it looks like you have 2 B sections and an A left. You can have cheese as a B extra on a green day, yes. Maybe have some cheese and crispbreads to use up your b sections? They would be nice and filling.

No idea about the thai red curry, is it just the paste or a ready meal?

hey guys hope everyone had a splendid day at work :) i'm sooooooo happy but sooooooo hungry :( today was officially the first time 'in my life' i've been to ikea and didnt have a hotdog! i was literally standin here lookin at those babies and thinkin of u guys.... so my day started with a banana @ 9.45
12.36 pm i had oats 'xmas pudding flavour' with skimmed milk
4.14 jacket potato with beans in tomato sauce and 1 slice of cheese... didnt weigh it tho :( was in a hurry
and i literally just had my dinner which was stir fry with loads of dried egg noodles as i absolutely love them...... so go on spank me i've been bad no measurin the cheese.....

my issue is i stay up soooo late at nite n i feel peckish what can i snack on or am i allowed more of that stir fry is i feel like it???
xoxoxox mali

Quick check in - be back in a bit - didnt quite make the 2 but did get 1.5 which puts me a) into the 160s, b) into the 22s on the BMI and c) knocks me over 100lb lost. So that extra half lb that I need for new target is just a week away!

Well done Minx! You'll definitely get that for next week. HUZZAH!

hey guys hope everyone had a splendid day at work :) i'm sooooooo happy but sooooooo hungry :( today was officially the first time 'in my life' i've been to ikea and didnt have a hotdog! i was literally standin here lookin at those babies and thinkin of u guys.... so my day started with a banana @ 9.45
12.36 pm i had oats 'xmas pudding flavour' with skimmed milk
4.14 jacket potato with beans in tomato sauce and 1 slice of cheese... didnt weigh it tho :( was in a hurry
and i literally just had my dinner which was stir fry with loads of dried egg noodles as i absolutely love them...... so go on spank me i've been bad no measurin the cheese.....

my issue is i stay up soooo late at nite n i feel peckish what can i snack on or am i allowed more of that stir fry is i feel like it???
xoxoxox mali

You should measure your cheese yes, but apart from the skimmed milk you haven't had any of your other healthy extras so you're probably okay for today. Remember to measure in future though, you're really supposed to have 2 Bs and at least 1 A.

You can snack on whatever you like, if you have syns leftover you can use them, or you can have more stir fry, fruit etc. You should be having 10-15 syns a day.

thanks for that info for some reason i thought if i didnt use all my sins i can bulk it all up and have a kfc on friday? but it doesnt bother me either way..... someone posted an idea of measuring cheese and popping them into little bags,, this way when im in a hurry i wont need to worry about measurements :) i think i'll start using my syns on cake or chocolate xoxoxo

Back