From here to Eternally Slim

morning guys.... hope everyone's day started well :) MLM thank u lol.... guys i tried that kfc recipe last night hmmmm very nice i must say :) i'm doing EE today and i'm gonna try my first crab stick later.... what'r u guys eating today??...... hey pesty xoxoxo

Thanks pesty! I love minimins - there's always so many wise people on here!! I love it!!

No need to struggle on your own when there's minimins!! lol

Lx

Morning folks
well Ive woke up this morning all snotty, grotty, sneezy & coughy
smiley-sick010.gif

(sounds like part of the cast of the alternative 7 dwarfs
laughing-smiley-014.gif
)

Really dont think Im going to venture far from the sofa & my big 'poorly blanket' and Ive no plans to get out of my jamas and bedsocks either
redface.gif
I ache all over like someone has been jumping on me wearing big boots!! and my head is banging.

Not sure what day today is going to be....probably green but Ive just got the urge to eat lots of toast at the moment
frown.gif
have fought it so far.....but my will is weakening, Im going to have some weetabix and see if that hits the spot.

WI tonight might just have to booggar off too......unless I feel tons better & I weigh and run if My OH gets home in time to take me (my usual lift stays to class & I really dont feel up for it.....and I dont think they would thank me for it:eek:)

MLM Ive made those onion bhajis loads....theyre fab aint they :D hard to believe they are 1 syn each!

off back under the blanket now.......to try put the thoughts of toast out of my head :sigh:

Mali, i did the KFC chicken last night, was soooo nice, witha big beetroot salad and spicey rice I was stuffed!!

LV, back to SW yes and this thread is brilliant for support. We are truly like a family here.

Mali..I've got chilli for lunch which i made last week, froze, but not having any rice with it as its a huge portion. Got Shepherds pie for dinner tonight with lots of sf foods thrown in too.

xx

Mali, i did the KFC chicken last night, was soooo nice, witha big beetroot salad and spicey rice I was stuffed!!

LV, back to SW yes and this thread is brilliant for support. We are truly like a family here.

Mali..I've got chilli for lunch which i made last week, froze, but not having any rice with it as its a huge portion. Got Shepherds pie for dinner tonight with lots of sf foods thrown in too.

xx

hey EF what did u use on your kfc bread or couscous??? i think i'll try the bread next time.... this evening im busy so i made loads of stir fry veg with noodles aswell last night,, threw in some red thai curry paste n prawns so i think i'll have that for lunch n sw chips with the rest of my kfc for dindins...... i'm considering getting myself a wii as i've heard its wicked for exercise u heard anything abt it??? xoxoxo beetroot salad sounds interesting btw i heard its really good for the skin xoxo

I have a wii & balance board!! Really good for light exercise and mucking about on but its the same as everything really that you have to keep up your motivation to make sure you use it enough!

Oh i see MLM!! Thanks :)

CD, sorry your feeling more poorly hun!! That's never good!! xx

hi all well half a pound off am pleased (usually after a large loss like last week have a maintain or gain) so thats 4.5 lbs in 2 weeks. Havea meeting next week so booked it off (should be able to nip out and weigh) but if i dont i dont want to lose any money as have bought another 12 week countdown. Off work on hols week after but WILL NOT have my usual mentality that not being weighed!!!!! will follow and have a fab weigh loss on 17th Feb :)

hey EF what did u use on your kfc bread or couscous??? i think i'll try the bread next time.... this evening im busy so i made loads of stir fry veg with noodles aswell last night,, threw in some red thai curry paste n prawns so i think i'll have that for lunch n sw chips with the rest of my kfc for dindins...... i'm considering getting myself a wii as i've heard its wicked for exercise u heard anything abt it??? xoxoxo beetroot salad sounds interesting btw i heard its really good for the skin xoxo

I used 2 slices of h/meal nimble, lightly toasted. But have done 1 slice and then the same amount of couscous and that is nice too. x

Well done, Ronnie!

Just checking back in to say hi to everyone, & see how you all are. Mainly cos I'm so bored with work!

Sorry you're feeling so grotty, Dizz. I'd send the pompoms up, but they'd only make you sneeze!

Well done, Ronnie!

Just checking back in to say hi to everyone, & see how you all are. Mainly cos I'm so bored with work!

Sorry you're feeling so grotty, Dizz. I'd send the pompoms up, but they'd only make you sneeze!

without wanting to be ungrateful.....i dont have the energy to be doing with your pompom shaking today our Jimbob....as entertaining as it is....I fear it just may finish me off ;)

Oh dear CD, I was hoping you were gonna say how brilliant it all was. I hope you start to feel better soon.

I had sushi today Majik, B&M were selling off the kits at 99p each. 2 bags rice / 4 nori / wasabi and soy sauce. You can't buy it that cheap ready made in the shop, or even the bits usually.

Trying to psych myself up to take the kids training. Its just so bloody cold and I just wanna stay nice and warm under my blankie!!!:D

Sorry my fault, its not football training we all do taekwondo together. So it is a case of running around for 11/2hrs. Problem is I'm just starting to relax. Soon I have to go pick up a friends daughter as she comes with us go to the hall etc. I will enjoy it when I get there, it just seems at the moment I can't be bothered. I need a swift kick up the proverbial!!!

LOL, your probably right. Best go shout at the kids to get their kit together. Have a nice evening, will probably pop back on later to see how everyone is when I update my diary.:D

Morning peoples!! Its FRIDAY!! WHOOP!!!!

Lennis, did you go last night? How was it?

CD, how you feeling today huni?

Ronnie, well done on the loss babe!!

Well its friday so im in a great mood!! Quiz night tonight so im really hoping to stay in my syns. I really fancy i good drink but thinking about it dont really want a hangover as the Chelsea game kicks of at 12:30 tomoz and i guarantee i will be out to watch it as its on ESPN and i dont have that channel!!

Hope everyone has a good day!! xxx

Morning

Pesty, mayb just have a couple of glasses of something toinight?

Hope you ended up going last night Lennis.

Just had a sw brekkie, mmmm was so nice and always feel so stuffed after I think its bad for me! But all good. Aiming to do a few red days next week from Mon - Wed. Need to plan my meals so I can shop tomorrow for it. But so far Steak comes to mind, Chicken Tikka with salad, Salmon Fillet and Stir Fry, just need some lunch ideas.. anyone have any?

Right, off to dry my hair and get to work, Clawing back a few hours I worked over last week this morning :).

Have a good one xxx

Hi guys, yes I went and am glad I did. A red belt came back, she had been ill for quite a while, it was great to see her looking so much better. :D

Just starting get jittery now. I haven't been able to get on the scales to check how I'm doing before the official weighin on sunday. Husband hid them too well, and I am convinced I have done c**p. Thing is I have been 100% so far and theres a little voice in the back of my head going, you know you wanna cave!!! Aaarrggghhh!!

Back