From here to Eternally Slim

Good luck monday weighers!!! *does a special WI dance*...*realises that hurts and sits down*

Make sure you let me know how you get on Luverick!!

Geenie, they have suggested that they want me to have the coil fitted but they cant do that until they remove my implanon which they have been promising for months and have never done!!! xx

Pesty. If they do get around to fitting one make sure you insist on the Mirena one as the normal ones just make your periods heavier and more painful. I've had both.

Hi all
Hope you all had a brill start to the week,

Pesty you could try telling them that you will have to go to A&E and see them about having the implant removed as the doctor was supposed to take it out 2 months ago and you are in a lot of pain. There is nothing a surgery hates more than their surgery patients being treated in the A&E dept it seems to throw some sort of spanner in the works.

CD hope you feel more chipper soon. Hopefully the meds will make you feel a lot better.

EF I tried the mini quiche thing. OMG you are right so lush. made them for tea and there are none left. Tried a Moroccan theme for mine served with FF on the side mmm.

Well I picked up the new scales weight watchers ones, and tried them this morning, I nearly grabbed a v.v.v.v.v.v.v.v.v.large chocolate bar on the way to the gym (I go before work). Compared to my old scales It seems I have put on 1.2kg (2.6 lbs) aaaarrrrrrgghhhhhhh:eek::eek::cry::cry: however my body fat has dropped by 0.5%. I have been 100% apart from yesterday where I went over a little but I can claw it back over the week. I am so P***ED, OH says to take this week as a restart as the scales we have now will be constant till they break (15yr guarantee on them). Seriously though I feel like breaking something!!!!! I need to do some serious editing to my sig.

Lennis - I think OH is right.. go now with those scales and in the scheme of things its not too bad, 2.6lb's out. Another mini friend changed her scales and noticed they were 3 stone out :eek:!!! Although since she has started, shes lost an awesome amount, and that hasn't changed :D.

CD, I really hope you are feeling much better soon honey, we are all thinking of you :flowers:.

Laura, not sure about the sweet pot's, Im sure it will be nice.. just on ee and green will be free. As I was doing Red, I needed a soup which was free and this really did the trick :p.

Have been to Iceland stocking up on some Red hot Lunches to take to work :D. Got pack of 20 bbq chicken chunks for £2 and they work out 2.5syns for the whole box;) ! Also got Gammon in cheese and leak sauce £2, that is free on Red and EE :D! Then bought some mini spring rolls for £1 which are 2 syns each, just to go with a stir fry in the week. Morrissons are doing Mushroom and Pepper Stir Fry packs for 50p each :p! While I was in there I picked up some eat smart sausages at .05 syns each, £1.99 though (they have gone up). Might have a sausage sarnie before work for brekkie :).

Right off to search for a scan bran cake which is low syns.. found a pineapple one and that works out to 10 for the whole thing.. I want less syns really, Im very tight when it comes to my syns :) xx

Geenie, they have suggested that they want me to have the coil fitted but they cant do that until they remove my implanon which they have been promising for months and have never done!!! xx

Cover the implant area in blusher and tell 'em you have an infection? ;)

EF - Please could you post the recipe for the pineapple scan bran cake, sounds interesting and I've looked on the SW website and can't find it. :D

Reporting in with a STS. Not that surprised really, and that is what i am supposed to be doing... sort of. I did get SOTM though!! :D

I think the switch back to more EE days has been the reason, not the bakey cake mix, body is readjusting to having more carbs.

With that in mind, its a week of red days :D

Hey guys

Pesty - I used northesterone (spelling is wrong!) when I was in uganda for a month - it really does work - no side effects - just if you miss a couple of doses expect period arrival soon. *hugs* hope they sort it soon for you hun!

Lennis - use the new scales as a new start - we all know that different scales weight differently - try not to let it effect the rest of your week. *hugs*

Welcome geenie - enjoy your SW journey :)

MLM well done on the SOTM :D :)

CD - I hope you start to feel better really soon hun and that the infection clears us really soon.

Good luck to all weigher's this week - not sure when I'll get back on again at the mo.

I gained 2lb's this week - my head hasn't been in SW at all so I sat in the new members talk this week and am hoping it will help me focus for this week - I've not really been on plan since finding out I'm pregnant and was shocked to discover that I'm back to the weight I was in August!! :eek: I know that most of the problem is that I'm no following the plan and need to get back into it 100% and not just 40%!!

The boy is sick again - has just come down with the cold again!! so am hoping that it clears up really really quickly!

Take care everyone and sorry if I've missed anyone out!

Morning lovelies

Rosie, hope your son is much better today. Don't worry about the slight gain, you can pull that back this week on a few sf foods days.

MLM, congatulations for sts, and sotw too.

Geenie, the recipe for scan bran pineapple cake, 9.5 syns on all plans for the whole cake (you could use your HEB to take off 6 syns):

• 5 scan brans, 3 large carrots grated
  • 3 tbsp granulated sweetner
  • 1tsp all spice
  • 150g pineapple chunks, chopped
  • 3 beaten eggs
Soften scan bran in hot water for a min and drain, mash this and blend with carrots, all spice and sweetner. Stir in pineapple. Add eggs and stir in. Transfer to a 6.5" microwave dish and microwave for 15 mins.

Right, got some spicey meatballs which I cooked late last night in tom sauce to take for lunch. Have 3 eat smart sausages cooking, to have for my brekkie in a nimble sarnie with some tom ketchup - can't wait. Am enjoying the red days, not sure I could do it every day though, as would run out of ideas pretty quickly. Its amazing how less bloated I already feel too!

Right, off to do diary and dry my hair :)

Good luck for the WI's tonight. xx

Morning all!!

Lennis - glad you liked my quiches :) they are so much handier when you dont have to take a crumbling slice with you to work, etc. Dont worry about you new scales, all of them vary, even the same pair can vary if you move them, dont take it as a gain, take it as a new weight :)

Rosie, hope you little one is better soon!! Dont worry about the gain, as EF has said you'll get that off in no time.

MLM, congrats on the SOTM and STS!!! Your doing so well hun!!

Thanks for all the advice about * stuff everyone :) i will look into it all and lol margy!! and infection!! I dont think they'll be too pleased when they clean the area to administer the anesthetic!! lol

WI for me tonight, hoping for a STS but i think it will be a small gain. Next week im going to do a week of red days to try and get a really good loss :)

xxx

helllooooooo reporting back with a sts!!!! amazed and happy with that to be fair :D

good luck tonight pesty,veg and jimbob!!! cant wait to hear xxx

and well done minxy lady you lil star you!

Well done Luverick on the STS. Pesty, if its a slight gain or a sts week, you know you can pull that back hon.

Received the news I've been waiting to hear! Didn't get the job :(. I had a feeling I hadn't, as I didn't know the job role and wasn't experienced and there was a lot of candidates who were. Most of them have got through, some haven't. But will turn that negative into a positive and am now on the Redeployment list here for 4 weeks and I have already applied for 2 posts, so hopefully I will have some luck there.

Before I went into the meeting to get that news, my OH had called this morning from work to home, saying to my son he'd left his mobile at home and asked if I was at home, my son said I was! I had a gut instinct that something wasn't right, a few things have been happening lately.. so I looked at his phone, at messages and was SHOCKED at what I saw. He's registered onto a sex dating site and has also set up another email address. I looked at the site to see if I could find his profile and you have to be registered on there to see. So I'm going to have to register as a ficticous person just to see the profile (I have his user name) so I can get into his profile. Will copy this, save onto a word document and confront him later tonight. He can't deny this then!! Not sure what to do when I do that, or what I should be doing after that!! So not good!

If anyone has any ideas or has been through this before, please advice.. would be welcome xxx

Its days like this where I wish there wasnt a swear filter on minis.

Right. Lets be calm and collected about this. Firstly EF, I am SO sorry you didnt get the job. Obviously there is something better out there for you, but this is little consolation at the moment.

Right, lets be methodical. What exactly has he signed up to? Can you see when he signed up there? I guess these messages are a recent thing. What else has been a bit amiss lately, you said other stuff had been happening lately?

This might be a wild shot in the dark here, but someone who is using his phone for illicit stuff ringing up and asking you to get it for him??? Strikes me that he might actually be deliberately attempting to get found out here, and cause the confrontation? WTF is wrong with him?

You have two choices, walk straight into the confrontation, or bide your time, pretend to him you havent noticed and see how he acts. IF he was trying to get you to "find him out" then he will be waiting for you to attack. Might be worth taking a little time to work out a plan and take some steps to protect your own interests before you do that. Try and stay calm and in control. Do a bit more research first, and work out what you want to do about it, rather than going off the deep end at him as I suspect he will be waiting for you to do.

OMG EF!!! What a horrible man!! Massive hugs for you babe, you deserve so much better (((HUGS)))

And about the job, i am very sorry hun, hopefully there will be something better for you out there.

My first point would be although he cant get on here as you he can get on here and read posts even if he just googles minimins! Does he know your a member on the site?

I would find out as MLM has said, how long he has been on there, and a bit more about it all before confronting him.

Also if your creating a ficticious person you may even want to consider leaving it a week to actually tell him so you can really see what he gets up to. I would do that personally but that's the way i am, and it would probably torcher me more to know the full details than it would just to confront him.

So basically im of no help whatsoever!! But i am here for you hun if you need someone to talk to etc xxxx

Hi All

Flipping heck....not a great time to pop back in to say hello :wave_cry:
EF, Im soooo sorry that you are going through something so awful at the mo :sigh: I can only say whats already been said....If it were me, I would want to do a bit of digging around & get some more facts before I confronted him-though it would probably not be an easy thing to go through I think it would be easier to deal with 'knowing everything' rather than just guessing at what exactly has been going on. And MLM has a really good point about making sure you protect your own interests if/when things kick off :eek:

I dont really know what else to say hun except Im thinking of you & hope you're ok * hugs* x x

Thx girls..Ok.. The problem I have is that I can only acess that site on his phone as it goes straight to his acount. Its a site called AFF and there are no messages, however he has hotlisted someon and she has told him to call by when he is in the area. His profile states that he wants to find someone who wants "Sex" and alternative fun and also some extra fun as and when. He is down as widowed and not in relatioship and it is purely a sex dating site. I can't do any other digging about or i'll loose that evidence. He'll take his phone back and deleted those messages. He'll want to know where his phone is and when I give it to him, I'll need to confront him.

If I leave it and he has his phone back, what evidence do I have?

The other thing is here.. that he has deleted all history on the internet, when I asked why he said that someone must hav put that filter on it. That was 2 weeks ago, swore nothing was going on and he didn't wish to look for anyone else. Clearly that was lies!! OH heck.. I have to do this tonight or how will I confront him??

Really want to be someone else right now. x

Back