From here to Eternally Slim

pesty.....good job on the wi hun!! and let me know how jillian goes......i bought it about a month ago but havent attempted yet! did have a lil watch and bought a mat,lol!!

EF....good luck in the interview.

im glad to say i slept better last night so feel massively better today :)
still all good and 100% on plan.
im determined to do a complete mon-mon on plan......would be my first 100% week since xmas eve!! since then ive been half bad/half good!! im at target and maintaining so in theory thats all good but i dont want to slip into habits and want to maintain properly.
so im going to do a few 100% weeks and hopefully move into lower end of target range then maintain 'properly'.

Morning. GL for your interview EF, and well done Pesty!

Some of you know what I am about to say so sorry for being repetitive.

Had a nice lunch w/ my mum and brother and mums partner yesterday - but as DH had gone to bed not feeling well when i went out (headache and a bit pukey) I rang at 2.50 to make sure he was up to go collect the little one from school. No answer. Tried again 5 minutes later, still no answer. Tried again, nothing. He has real trouble waking up properly, so I was desperately hoping he hadn't switched off his alarm and gone back to sleep, and that he had just left the house a bit early for some reason.

Then the school rang, no-one had collected her. Eldest Daughter was at after-school cheerleading club so wasn't due to be collected for another hour or so. That's when I started to get really worried. I was a good 45 minutes away from the school and I couldn't get hold of DH. I rang another mum from the school and asked her to pick up both girls and take them back to hers. Then kept ringing home - nothing. I must have rung about 20 times.

It was awful. I was convinced he was dead and started thinking if I should go home first before picking the girls up so that I knew what I was dealing with before they were faced with it.

Finally, thankfully, he answered. He had got up when the alarm went off, felt sick, gone to the bathroom, thrown up, and then passed out. He must have been properly unconcious because if he was just asleep the phone would have woken him. He was out for about an hour.

Not been able to shake off the anxious feeling yet - obviously hugely relieved but still mentally freaking out. Didn't sleep so well last night, and little one has been awake being sick since 5.30 this morning.

May have consumed a lot of chocolate.

:vibes:Massive huge amounts of good vibes coming your way from oop north for your interview EF :D Try to put him coming home to the back of your mind, no need to be nervous about that....you're not the one who needs to feel that way hun ;) x x

fab news about WI last night Pesty .... you go girl !!! :bliss:

glad you're feeling a bit better today Luverick & are feeling positive and determined for a 100% week ! :)

MLM what a trauma you had yesterday :eek: :( hope you have a much better & calmer day today....and all the poorlies in the house get better soon x x

Well I still look like the elephant man today or a Hamster storing all its food in its cheek :( in fact its probably a bit worse today, but the actual pain from the tooth itself is not quite as bad....the lump is just bigger (I guess thats all the bad stuff coming to a head) Anyway its looking like dem bad boy AntiB's have been doing their job overnight....but I feel a bit sick with them.

Good luck for all wednesday weighers I will be dancing away....but it will be a slow one today- on account of the dodgy face x x

Thanks everyone for the well dones

I will let you know how it goes Luverick, buying a matt is definitly a good start lol!! I have done it before (but only for 2 weeks) and the inch loss was great so im hoping it will work well for me again this time and that i actually get the full way through it!!

MLM - ((((hugs)))) babe!! You must have been so worried!! I cant imagine how i would have been had it been my OH!! Is he on meds? Been to the docs??

CD sorry you look like elephant man!! Hopefully its just getting worse before it gets better and tomorrow will show a vast improvement.

Im really busy today so sorry for the short pop in!!

*runs away to do some more work at mental speeds*

MLM, what a traumatic ordeal!!! Not surprised you are still feeling anxious about that, Huge hugs {{{{ :)}}}}}.

Pesty, good luck with Gillian :)

CD, sorry to hear that you're mouth is still swollen, hopefully, that will be much better tomorrow and start seeing a vast improvement.

Think Interview went well. I took half a valium (someone gave me it), and it really relaxed me, not sure if it was that.. but didn't hardly shake, slightly nervous, but I was confident and gave more answers then they asked for and felt better too.

Then went to WI and lost 5lb :).. Am so pleased, I knew I'd lost a few lb's and hoping it was more nearer to 6lb, with all the stress, but Im happy with that.

Right off to start cleaning the kitchen before cooking a curry for some friends coming over from work,a few bevvies and putting the world to rights, lol.. I have another 2 jobs that popped up on the webmail at work, so applying for those as well tomorrow.

Have a good eve everyone xxx

Last edited:
mlm sending you hugs

ef - way to go on the weigh in (prob put that on myself lol) and fingers crossed for the job

No CD, you have to start dancing for next week now! lol

EF - massive congrats on the weight loss!! That's phonominal!! Im really pleased the interview went well, you deserved a bit of good news!!

So day 1 of Jillian complete and im still here!! I must admit it does feel good to be getting back into it!! xx

3.5 off tonight - well pleased with that since I have been on nights the last 3 nights - did realise too late though that I WI wearing leggings and normally wear jeans but Ill still take that!

Great loss Lenlu, and jeans don't weigh that much anyway.. thats all your hard work that did that.

Thanks Girls.. I knew I'd lost a bit, so that really gave me a boost and my half stone sticker back too :)

I should know re my job within the next 4 days, but I do hope its before the weekend. Going to apply for 2 more today and just keep on applying while I can. Fingers crossed I get this one, and I'll be so happy :).

Girls night was such a giggle. I only thought that 4 of my mates from work were coming over, but I went onto my FB account and saw that my mate had gone to the pub opposite where I live, so then got a little miffed, as she'd cancelled the night before.. hey, ho.. a knock on the door and they were there with food, drink and overnight stuff. It was like a party, we played games, put the world to rights and it was fab company.

Am off for the dreaded smear this morning, I really hate them. A little good news yesterday, I had the all clear from the test I had last Monday :).

Have a day off today, so will pop in and out. Have a fab day everyone xxxx

EF Im really glad you had a good old girly night & a giggle....you soooo deserved it :p and Im even MORE glad the test results came back all clear :D that must be such a relief! Have a good day (apart from the dreaded smear:(....but its important & once its out of the way then its a few years til the next one ;))

Well done Lenlu on your fantastic loss this week :) good stuff....especially with doing nights too!!

Pesty I think you're dead brave doing Jillian (or is that Dead nuts ha ha ;)) seriously well done you for having any energy left to do anything with all the running about you already do :D

WI for me today....Hope you're all Dancing??? Off to Physio again this afternoon too. Ooooh and my big face is getting a bit smaller today wooohoooo!!! Its definateley not as hurty...I managed to brush the teeth in that area without crying today :D

Off to get ready now, Il pop back on later

mooooooorning,
special huggles to my minxy friend xxx

lenlu....well done!!!
dizzy.....good luck for weigh in!!!

well im feeling pretty chuffed with myself right now....decided bugger it i am going to try jogging.
i dont know if its good or not,i suspect major league crap in fact but i dont care i went out on a 3 mile 'course' i know my hubby does and it took me just over 30 minutes to half jog,half walk it :D so im feeling all virtuous now :D

Thank you sweetie pie! Personally i think im nuts lol. I cant guarantee that i will make it the full 30 days but i will give it my best!! Im going to take a before pic tonight so that i can see a difference at the end. I really regret not having a before pic from my journey - i use to breath in in all pics so i have no accurate starting pic!

I am alreaedy dancing for you hun - see my diary ive got all sorts of crazy moves going for you!! Hope physio goes ok today!!

I have to try and find time to start my sisters bday cake tonight!! So far i was in work at 8am this morning, back home for the hairdresser at 17:30, cook Davids pie and chips, do Jillian, have a bath, 1 hours revision at least, cook my dinner at some point in there, organise the draws as i have successfully filled them with more crap than the flats bins!! lol So not too sure where the cake is going to go!!! If not then i will have to do it tomorrow and then tomorrow try and find room!! haha xx

Sorry Luverick passed at the same time as you!!

Well done for doing a run babe!! I really need to get running but im waiting on a improvement on the weather and forcing myself to fight Jillian lol xx

Thanks Pesty and CD.

Just applied for another job, gonna have lunch and get some pics printed in town, appetite has come back, so need to make sure its on plan what I eat now. Then applying for another this afternoon.

Luverick, well done on the run.

Pesty, how did Gillian go?

CD, glad the swelling has reduced, on the way to a normal face again ;) lol..

xxx

well hi all, i only had a 2lb gain so am very pleased. back on track now bought the mag, bought some hifi bars watch this space

Well done for getting back on track ronnie and to EF for apply for some more jobs!!

Jillian will be killing me later lol im at work atm (been here since 8) and dont get home til 5:30 tonight!! I did however just take my 1st lunch break of the week, im even busy but i feel better for getting away from my desk! lol xx

Hope everyone is feeling well.

Hope the job result comes through for you EF.
lenlu well done on your loss
Dizzy good luck for your weigh in
Ronnie well done for getting back on the wagon.

Wish I could say the same, had an absolute sh**e day at work and headed for the valentines chocs when I got in. Have been good all week and have completely scuppered any improvements I would have made. Oh bugger, I still have some spare syns left from earlier this week but not enough I think!!

Back