From here to Eternally Slim

Morning, World!
Back from a spell of AWOL-ness.
Glad to see everyone else is here too.

Right, I'm up for a totally on-plan week, and a great loss.
Anyone care to join me?

pesty - the curves near me is doing 6 weeks for £36 don't know if it's because it's new though

Jim - am def up for an onplan week with a good weight loss - my hob broke on friday so need to plan oven meals but thats a whole other thread!
one handed so gonna run hope everyone is ok

Im in Sarah!!!

Thanks Rosie, I have had a little look at that as mine are doing an offer for those who did the race for life, but it doesnt have a lot of reviews as it seems its not a proper gym where you can just go and work out - i may be wrong here!! It seems like a set 30 minute work out thing xx

Oh I don't know pesty - have never been into a curves - just remembered driving past and thinking it could help - then thinking there was no point as I never get any free time when I have the car to be able to get there lol :)

Hope you find something hun :)

haha Rosie!!!

I went to a trial at fitness first last night and despite telling myself i wouldnt sign up, they offered me 12 months for £31 pcm and i was sold lol. There was a deal on so that the admin was £10 instead of the usual £35. I never agree to stuff like this but i really REALLY needed it!!

Foodwise i am on day 2 of 100% :) long may it continue!!! xx

xx

morning all,
way to go pesty for joining, am on phase 3 of my ea active lol
pound off this week :)

Morning All

Well done Ronnie on the loss this week hun :)

Well I've done another week of doggie sitting duties, and its been a lot easier getting my food sorted out this week as I was into a bit more of a routine.......I DIDNT however make WI again :mad::mad: due to My OH being late back from work which annoyed me summat shocking, as its the only thing I ask to do each week:( and its HIS bloody brothers dogs were OR rather I am left sat with all day while everyone else is at work :rolleyes::confused: anyway moaning over :sigh: I'm pretty sure I would have registered some sort of small loss on the scales had I got there....so lets hope i have a good week this week and I get a decent overall loss;)
grotty grey weather here today-OH is out golfing, and I'm just pottering. Have a good day everyone x x

Oooooooh I nearly forgot

I went to the hosp yesterday for my graft looking at, and they've given the OK for the other department to see me in the next couple of weeks to sort out doing the fitting of the sound processor :D:D:D:D:D How fab is that!!!!! Dizzy won't be living in a silent world for much longer - woooooohoooooo :D

Good luck for your app CD!!!

Ronnie well done on the loss hun!!!

Ive done Sat and Sun at the gym, im going there again tonight, although i dont think its making much difference yet i am feeling loads better just for getting started! I cant wait til i can run for 10 minutes without feeling like im going to die!! haha

xx

lol i know what you mean i would like to jog on the spot then stop and not have to wait a bit till the rest of my wobbles stop too lol

hope everyone is well

haha Ronnie!!!! That cracked me up!!

I managed to run for 5 minutes straight the other day :D I think i could have done longer but the car parking was about to run out!! lol

3lbs off for me this week so the gym is starting to pay off already!! xx

Well done for the loss CD!!! Sorry i havent popped in *slaps wrist*

Really busy at work atm, just been taken over by another company and until friday was unsure about what the future would hold for me!

I still have a job, were in the transition stage atm so it is business as usual, so im still not 100% what is happening bt i know that i will be involved in it!

Bad weekend!! Well SW wise anyway but back in the gym lunchtime yesterday and will be going again tonight :D

Hope all are well? xx

CD, well done on your loss..

Back from holiday last Friday morning, it was eventful, my daughter got taken into hospital for 3 days as there was risk of her loosing the baby, that was a third of the way into the holiday, so once she came out and we started to enjoy it again, there was only a few days left. We made the most of it and am now wearing a lovely tan, lol..

Started Uni on Monday with my 2 day induction inc yesterday too. But my Numeracy is still not quite finished, so have been told that I need to complete this before next tutorial and then I'll be ok to go to the course, but if not, then I am then history.. so the challenge has began, 2-3 hours study each night and I should finish on Monday eve with my exam.

Didn't do too badly food wise on hols, walked alot as there were a lot of steps, and only put on 5lb, 3 of that is now off, due to not having a cooked brekkie each day really and minus the alcohol of course ;). Started Dukan diet yesterday, which is just protein only, I have 5 days of that plan to do, before I can have any veg. So by Sunday, I will be gagging for veggies, lol.

Hope everyone else is doing well, Pesty, you seem to be in control and getting to the gym..

I've decided to do Salsa again, not been for over 2 years, so that will keep me out of mischief I expect, lol..

Missed you all xxx

hi all hope you are welll not lookin forward to weigh in on friday as birthday this week so not been the best i can be oops :)

Hello all!!

EF hope your daughter and the baby are both doing ok now??? Well done on only gaining 5lbs and for getting 3 of that off already!! I think rejoining salsa is a brilliant idea, dancing is such a good way of exercising as it isnt all 'push yourself moan and groan'

Ronnie - Good luck for WI sweetie!! Hope you have/had a good bday!!!

Not sure i popped in to advise but i gained 1lb this week, its * week tho and i had a bad weekend so im not too worried!

Still going strong at the gym! Been every day so far this week - tonight is another spinning class for a change which i quite like and im taking a friend with me who is just as new at the gym as i am so we can die together hahaha

Hope everyone is good!! xx

Back