From here to Eternally Slim

We men are terrible for putting on photos when we were slimmer, had a full head of hair and all out teeth ! But saying that, I had my share of strange women on match.com - I will not embarrass myself by telling you some stories !!

Hey EF,

Sorry the dates didnt go as planned!! Im sure you'll find a gud one soon!!

Its a shame about your daughters engagement not working out, poor thing. At least she has you to help her out!!

CD - hope WI goes well!!!

Welcome pj!

Hi Pesty, CD and PJ

PJ, the pics are a funny thing on a website, know one really knows if they are real or not.. but on the dating sites, when you eventually arrange to meet, its a total give away, lol.. Quite funny, but also a complete waste of time. Welcome to the group :)

Pesty, hope you are ok? Thanks, I hope she finds somewhere soon, though its lovely to have her here, its also tedious as she is just sooo lazy.. I have to ask her to do things more then once and even then, its struggle.

CD, hope things are ok with you?

I think i've managed to almost shift the 4lb I put back on, been really watching my cals and exercising each night even if its just walking. Got 3 classes in this week so far, off to get my fitness programme done at the gym too, so will hopefully push me more too. Body Pump and Zumba nearly killed me lol.. With the counting cals, I get 1560 each day, I use all of them (or carry over to next day) and half of the exercise ones (2000 each week) for a take away too. Counting cals is working much better for me then any other diet, its portion control thats working moreI think as Im taking a point in weighing most things if its not just 1 portion in the pack. Im determined to "shift the lard" lol.. I love fat families :)

xxx

Hellloooo Everyone

Sorry I'm not getting on here very often at the mo - but I'm always away during the week, staying at Bro In Laws doggie sitting for his nutty 2 staffies, so I can only get online at weekends at the mo.

I go to Cuba 3 weeks tomorrow....getting very giddy about it now:D especially as I've been rummaging through the wardrobe and finding that quite a lot of my things were TOO BIG even though I'd bought them smaller ready for the hols :p:8855: so I had to do a bit of internet shopping for smaller things (I've even got size 12s in my wardrobe now :bliss:)

Hope everyone is Well, Its mighty quiet on the thread these days :confused: wheres everyone gone?

Off for a mooch around the Diaries now, I'm full of bugs at the mo after having my flu jab on monday, feel grotty- missed WI on Thurday as I just wanted to hibernate under my quilt with the dogs. Still trying to keep on the Wagon though as I really want that 4 stone before we go away.

hi guys well am back from 2 weeks in cornwall. and a rather large gain over the last month since i last weighed in :( I am now 14.11 1/2 so am under the 1stone marke and was 14.4 before i went away. being taken out to lunch today but back on it with a vengence tonight.

Too many cream teas and fish and chips methinks. Gym starts wednesday with a circuit class heres to losing more of me!!!

Afternoon everyone

Ronnie, I've just got back from a weekend away as well and gained 3lb, so its back onto the counting cals and gym from tomorrow morning. It will come off and we now have Christmas to aim for to loose it for then and more besides. Well done for getting straight back to it and glad you enjoyed your holiday.

Where is everyone?? CD, hope all is well. Pesty, Rosie.. Sarah, where is Minxy, not seen her on here for ages now?

I had the hangover from hell yesterday, was so rough and will NEVER drink again!! Moving on from that, I've a night in on my lonesome with my son and my daughter both out, so will be a take away before I'm back on the DIET tomorrow morning. Had an emotional morning, with work today, so its been a tough one. Submitted my 1st essay last week for Uni and should get the results Thursday, before I start the next 2000 worded one that is due on the 4th November (will do it this weekend).

xxx

As if by magic, the Minx appeared!!

Sorry I havent been around at all. Had a very stressful couple of months moving house and have plummeted off the wagon in spectacular fashion. Am bally well determined to clamber back on it in the coming days though and shift this gain I have succumbed to. Its entirely my own fault, multiple bad choices, stress binging and pure lazyness due to being so tired with everything else going on, but as of Monday once the kids are back at school I am planning and getting myself organise for a good run up to Christmas. Cant believe its been so long since I posted in here - I think it being moved to this subforum makes it harder to remember to visit it, so I do apologise for my absence, but I have often thought about you all and wondered how you are.

hi all, hope you have had a good week, I started the gym this week (wednesday) and have done 2 classes - circuits and lbt (cardio syle lol) and omg cant walk properly lol

Hello folks!!

Back from the wilderness of doggie sitting for my weekend fix of the forum:eek::p

Well I managed to make WI this week, after a couple of weeks being AWOL with a stinking rotten bug....I blame having the flu jab:mad: though its never normally made me sooooo grotty.
Anyway I registered a 1lb GAIN :eek: which is kind of the wrong direction to be heading one week before our holiday to Cuba :rolleyes: But when you're laid in bed or on the sofa feeling crap & someone else is bringing you food/cuppas you don't really ask them if they've measured the milk or butter do you??:) oh and then there was the bottle & half of covonia I drank ...... and the box of milk tray chocolates that MIL brought me last week when she shortened my linen trousers for the hols.:eek: So I'm trying to Superspeed it up this week for a last minute push to shift a little bit more just before we go - then on Saturday evening its totally off plan for a family meal out for MILs Birthday, then off to the airport at 4am Sunday where we have booked into the airport lounge so its all free (mmmm?? recipe for disaster maybe:confused::rolleyes:)

Welcome back Mrs Minx, good to see you again!

Hope you had a good hol Ronnie

EF essays eh? I remember having those to do when I was doing my management courses from work, I kind of miss all that(wierdo me ha ha)- but not the stress of some of the deadlines :sigh:

Hope everyone is having a good weekend & making the most of some dry/mild weather

Afternoon girls..

Minxie, good to see you back :) you will have that gain off in no time.

Ronnie, good on you for the gym, I fell off that wagon this week and last, with 2 essays due in, back to it on Friday and the weekend.

Cd, bet you can't wait till your holiday now, I would be so excited too and that weeny gain will be off by then, you've done really well, you can do it.

Essay's.. thats all I am thinking of lately, one submitted last week, and I did the references wrong to the extent that they were back to front, lol.. hey ho, then the next is due in on Friday too. So I'm battling it out this week, hopefully will get on top of it and finish it on Thursday to subit Friday. Other then that, i'm looking forward to a weekend away with my friend to a spa on the 12th. Not much else to report, my daughter 's pregnancy is going well and she is getting big now.

Hope one and all are well. xxx

Hello everyone!!

Sorry i have popped in, Ive been away to Bruges (Twas amazing) and have gone a bit crazy with the SW plan (or lack there of).

I have started Dukan as of yesterday, feeling good so far, after rocketing up to 11st 11 (1 stone on) I have lost 4lbs since yesterday. Im encouraged to weigh everyday so will pop in a give updates!!

Its so nice to see everyone popping back in here again and posting!!!

xx

Well done Ronnie - what a good loss!!!

I weighed again this morning - lost another 2lb so 6lb off so far :D
I am seriously craving veges tho but i must stick to this plan, not necessarily for the loss although it is my main goal but also because i really need to stick to something and follow the rules properly!!!

xx

Well done Pesty, I trid Dukan and found it hard, great loss already :)

Ronnie, well done on your loss too :)

m back down to the weight I was before hols, so its going on from there really. Getting this bloody assignment out of the way will help me to get to the gym, all Im focussing on right now is that. Roll on Friday I say, lol..

xxx

Well done Pesty, I trid Dukan and found it hard, great loss already :)

Ronnie, well done on your loss too :)

m back down to the weight I was before hols, so its going on from there really. Getting this bloody assignment out of the way will help me to get to the gym, all Im focussing on right now is that. Roll on Friday I say, lol..

xxx

Roll on friday indeed - then i can have veges!!!!! haha xx

Hello folks
Back from my week of crazy dog sitting and reporting a 4lbs loss just before I set off for Cuba:bliss:
I'm now exactly 10st and have lost 3 st 12.5 (just missed out on the 4st shiney that I wanted:sigh:) but I still feel pretty chuffed & a whole lot happier. Sooooo I wonder how much I will gain during my 3 wks away (remember I did 11lbs in 4 weeks in Mexico ha ha) well I've paid for it so I'm flipping well gonna enjoy it....then jump straight back on the wagon and try shift it on the run up to xmas.

Had a MAJOR trauma last Sunday, got in the shower whilst I was still wearing my magic ear :eek: I only realised when everything suddenly went silent :eek::sigh: My OH rang the hosp on Monday and they told him to take me there, where they had a look at it & said it had to go away for repair :cry: but luckily they had one that they could loan me - so at least I won't have a 'silent holiday':) The aftercare at the Hearing & balance centre at Leeds is amazing-they are sooooo helpful.

Must dash now as I havent packed anything & we set off early Sunday, but we are out at a family do tomorrow aft/evening.

Hope everyone is Okay & keeping on whichever plan they are doing x x

CD hope you enjoy your holibobs and well done on a FANTASTIC loss!! Cant wait to 'see' you when you get back, its guna b brilliant being able to hear everything whilst your away!! Thank goodness for the hospitals spare!!

Well weekend was a set back as usual but not half as bad as i usually am when on SW. I had to bake choc brownies, fudge cake and carrot cake and i think i did pretty well not scoffing the lot!! haha

So a deserved 1.5lb on this weekend, I will have that off and then some by the end of this week!!! :D

Hope everyone is good?!?! xx
xx

Back