From here to Eternally Slim

EF the personal trainer is £140 for 10 x 30 min sessions so at the moment too expensive for me

minxy no nothing that exciting my neice is having her bat mitzvah in sept next year and would like to be smaller and looking beutiful....

circuits tomorrow :)

Morning all!!

Another 100% day done and im in pain from going to the gym and walking home afta again!! Still no pain no gain!!!

Hope everyone has a good day, good luck to any weighers!!! xx

wowsers!!!! well done HLV - amazing!!!!
i forgot to post after wi on thurs but i lost 2.5lb this week.....that now leaves me just 2lb away from being back in range and go back to not paying and 5lb from target itself.
hoping to do it this week but think i may be due a slow week with a lil loss,lol.

Great losses Luverick, Hasta and Pesty (just checked your diary).

I've come off of my meds and my tummy has blown up, I reckon its my body getting ready for my first period in 2 years. But I'm sticking to my plan and getting to the gym, so doing everything I need to. I went on to Northisterone as I wanted to stop my periods, side effects were weight gain (I know that now) and now decided to come off of them. Hoping it'll give me a better chace to shift the weight. With Sw, I have struggled doing just red, but with the carbs bloating me out even more, have re-introduced pasta, but wholeweat, and that is much better for me for lunch when I go to the gym. A jacket potatoe was getting boring every day lol and bread, is just bloating me still. Lots of fruit and veg and soups is ideal in this weather, so I'm keeping it going.

Ronnie, the PT is expensive, but gonna keep an eye out at the gym where I go, as they have special offers on now and again. I might see If I can get 30 mins PT, that might be more affordable.

Hope everyone is well. xxx

Morning all!!

Well done Luverick for the loss!!!! Not far now till your back in range!!!

EF, hope it all goes well coming off the meds, im sure you're little gain will go away once your body settles again.

I wasnt amazing over the weekend on the wine front but hoping i can pull it back again this week. I need to pull myself out of an emotional black hole atm and yest food was SW friendly but so minimal it can hardly be called on plan!! As EF said last friday i lost 1lb, Im hoping this week i can do the same.

Hope everyones good, pop in for an update!!! xx

Well done Luverick! That's a great loss, not long until target now!

Just thought I'd pop in, I'm back at work again so finding it hard to get the time to come online. I didn't have the best weekend but overall haven't been too bad. Back on plan now! Might not WI tomorrow just because I doubt I'll have the time to find some scales in town. Really need to get some scales of my own!

Hope you're feeling a bit better Pesty and that you've bounced right back into it!

Boots are quite good for WI! I use to do that when i worked in London but it is a bit of a pain in the bum having to pay and weigh in front of people!!

I got argos own brand ones and i think they're brilliant!! Just do the basic weight but that's all i care about lol xx

It seems the bus has left the station and taken you all with it!!! :D

Went to the gym last night and had another 100% day, sneaky peak says on the scales that i have STS so far meaning i have 2 days to lose something!! Still a good step up from the bad weekend!!

Im feeling a little better today, so far anyways -ive only been up 2 hours!!! lol

Im not going to the gym today but may go for a quick run when i get in and/or walk home from work.

Red day again today and stir fry for dinner, always good for a quick meal!!! xx

arrgghh have fallen off wagon big style, and put more on in the last two weeks again!!! need to find my mojo. gym is going good but am eating all the wrong things again. have to go back to basics !!!!

the trouble i had to begin with at the gym is i felt that it excused naughty things that i had, it took me a while to make myself realise that to burn off 1 chocolate brownie would take 45 minutes of circuit training!

Once i'd got that into my head it was a bit easier. You can do it hun just let your mind adjust to the change and remember the gym is there to help and boost, not for excuses :)

Im not feeling too well today, i think i have caught OH's illness :( trying to stay in work for the day but have been here for one hour trying not be sick!!!

Hope you all have a good day xx

Hi all

Sorry not been on here for a while. Diet is going ok, probably mantaining at the moment rather then loosing though, as so busy at work and studying for another 2 assignments due in. Off to France with My mum and daughter on Sat, it used to be all my sisters and my mum, but this year its dwindled. So we've decided its the last time and we'll do Edingburgh next year with an over nighter.

Hope you are all well. Pesty and Ronnie, you are doing well with getting to the gym/running, keep it up xxx

wooooooo hoooooooooo!!!
just got back from weigh in - a day early and eve class as i cant make tomorrow mornings class and......i lost 2lb this week at im back in target range!!! yay!!! it might be right at the top but im back in it and i no longer have to pay :) so happy!!!

pesty - hope you are feeling better soon hun x

hope everyone else is doing well?? drop in and fill us in!! it was nice the other week when we all re appeared!

Hey Luverick!!

Excellent work on the loss and getting back into range!! Im so proud and a tad envious!!! :D

Im feeling loads better today but have a weeks worth of work to catch up on and more emails than i care to count!!

I think i have done some damage over the week being ill, it always makes me gain!! lol

So damage control this week, i can do it and i bloody well will!!! xx

hey well done, have lost 2.5 this week rather chuffed. especially as not been to the gym - they had a leak and closed for about 2 weeks grrrrrr but hey ho chins up :)

Its weird how stopping exercise can enhance weight loss :D Congrats Ronnie, thats a good result!

Greetings everyone. Not been around much coz littlest daughter has been off sick for the last week and a half, and is sharing with me her cold. Accordingly, the scales have been less than reliable in their readings because I was ill. However, massive droppage occured this week and I too am "in range" again. Now to drop a bit more before Christmas and have some room for manoueveure. Am aiming to be reasonably good over Christmas but I have it in my head that I MUST have some of that dime bar cake that they sell in IKEA and also Asda, for Boxing Day when we are at home for the day.

Am now 4 weeks "meat-free" and despite the occasional sadface when cooking stuff for the others, not missing it at all and am enjoying the "fullness" of green, even if the losses arent as significant as they were on red.

Back