From here to inskinnity! My mission to lose 13.5 stone!

I hope the worst part of the sickyness is over too!

Food today sounds yummy! I love cheeseburgers :D. I think I will put them on the menu for tomorrow!xx

Aww Bev, really sorry to hear you've not been feeling well still. Hope you have a speedy recovery very soon :). Well done for sticking to the plan despite feeling unwell. Your focus and determination is amazing Bev. I can imagine you must be really excited for Sunday. I really hope its a super duper big number ! I hope your feeling better by Sunday too and can resume gym, I know your really missing it. Hope you have a fab week ahead hun and I've got my fingers crossed for Sunday ! :D

Kay xx

Hi there. I've hi-jacked the thread to subscribe, hope that's okay. I've read your entire diary (took me 4 evenings, and took my mind off eating naughty choclate covered marzipan things that someome bought back from Germany, which are a particular fave munch of mine). You are a brilliant writer and I admire your determination and how you managed to stay 100% focused whilst so busy with work/study/planning the wedding. Best of luck, Julie.

All this talk of burgers has got me craving one now! But then I have my Goulash sitting in the slow cooker at home so I shall just enjoy that when I get home. Sounds like you might be coming to the end of the feeling crappy part of the side effects, which is a good thing! I think I might start weighing in at the Boots store scales as my ones at home are very temperamental because none of our floors are completely level! There's at least a 5lb difference in where you place them in the bathroom! Ah the perils of not going to class!

Afternoon guys!
Hope you're all good, brace yourself for another TMI paragraph! Think I've finally turned a corner with this stomach bug. Unfortunately last night Chris was to bear the brunt of my last vomiting session when I rolled over in bed and projectile spewed on him!! :eek: I had no idea I was going to be sick and honestly couldn't help it. It's a pity he was fast asleep and had to wake up covered in sick, bless him, he was really lovely about it though and knows I couldn't help it. Still, I'm pretty sure I'll never be able to live it down ;)

Anyway after the night time sickness I decided it'd be best to stay off work again today just to make sure I'm okay. Thankfully since I got up I've been feeling really good and had no dodgy tum/sicky incidents. Even got so sick of being stuck in this afternoon that I had a little walk for 10 minutes. Definitely feeling like I'm getting back back to my old self a little more and looking forward to work again tomorrow.

Weigh-in!

Over this last couple of days I've been watching loads and loads of Biggest Loser USA, so I guess its understandable I've had WI on my mind a bit more than usual. Anyway, when I was walking past the gym today I had the sudden bright idea to take a sneak peak on the scales (which is exactly what I told Gill yesterday that I don't do! lol :rolleyes::p). It's only an 'unofficial' WI, with the proper one being on Sunday still, but I'm down another 4lbs! :D Woohoooooo!!!!

That puts me 1lb away from my 6 stone target with 3 more days to go! Surely I can lose a pound in 3 days? I really hope so! Plus I'm in the 18's now for the first time in years. Feeling really happy! :) It also shows the gym hasn't slowed down my losses, which is great news too!

Anyway I'm going to update my stats and stuff but won't post my results to the challenge threads until Sunday. I'd be over the moon if I get that extra pound off by then though, I want my 6st award so bad!

Food stuff

Bit of a weird food day, my appetite is seriously non existent today! That's never a good sign though as it means my metabolism has probably slowed down to a snails pace :rolleyes: Going for an EE day as Chris is making his scrummy spag bol tonight. Then if I go for 2 red days before 'official' WI I can hopefully squeeze that extra pound off! *fingers crossed*

Week 35, Day 3 - EE
Breakfast/Lunch - Chewy D - heb
Snack - Grapes, muller
Tea - Spag bol with cheese - hexa + 7 syns for sauce
Total - 7 syns

Right I'm off to update my stats and then will reply to you lovely peeps! Have a great day xxxx

Aww I love the Biggest Loser!! So inspiring!! Did you see the most recent one though, the girl Rachel who actually looks anorexic thin? She looks way too thin.

Annnnd..... Big well done on the sneaky peak loss Miss!! It's hard not too!! I'm sure you can get that lb off to get your 6 stone for Sunday!!! How exciting!!! As they would say in the BL, "it's your last chance workout!" Til Sunday though ;)Xxx

Omg bev, ypu really are amazing. I need to copy what you're doing as ypu have amazing losses. Well done on your 'unofficial' wi xx

Woohoo that's fabulous news :). bet you're so happy to be in the 18s! It must seem like forever since you were in the 24s! ! Also you're about halfway through your journey in just 7-8 months that's incredible. Well done you xx

Sent from my SM-N9005 using MiniMins.com mobile app

Sophie - Thanks hun. Enjoy your cheeseburger! It's great we can still eat foods that sound naughty and lose weight! :)

Kay - Thanks hun, you're right about me missing the gym! I'm getting started back properly on Sunday and really can't wait. Now I'm just feeling soo determined to get this last pound off before my official WI. I want that 6 stone award in the bag. Hope you have a great gym session today!

Maria/Newme/Rea - Thanks guys, I'm feeling like I'm finally on the mend now. Been fine since throwing up on my OH last night, hopefully that's the last of it and I can get back to work tomorrow!

Ruby - Haha, i used to have scales like that too! They used to weigh less when I leaned back on them too!! I couldn't have scales in the house as I'd be on them every single day and get obsessed. Hope your goulash was nice, sounds yummy, think I'll be making that for the soup challenge next week!

Julie - What a lovely message! Can't believe you read the whole thing, but glad it helped keep you away from the marzipan goodies, they sound yummy!

Gill - Thanks hun! No I'm watching season 11 at the minute, I think Rachel is in season 12. I've seen the pics and things though and I agree she looks way too skinny, just hope she gets her head sorted and manages to maintain a healthy weight. I love the show but think sometimes it puts them under way too much pressure near the end.

Too right about my last chance workout! 3 days to shift that pound! :)

Rae - Thanks hun! Remember my 4lb loss was over 10 days though, its just I find it easier to see a big chunk gone than get disappointed about 1/2lbs at a weekly WI. I think with how far I have to go mentally its just easier to wait a bit longer and see more gone if you know what I mean. You're doign amazing with your food and exercise, bet you'll have a great loss waiting for you at wi!

Mrs G - Thanks hun, I'm over the moon to be in the 18's! Honestly I'm still on cloud 9 from being out of the 20's, so to think that the 17's are only 11.5lbs away feels pretty crazy. As for the 24's, I still can't believe I ever let myself get that big. It's amazing as at the time I never saw how big I was and now I look back at my old clothes and a baby elephant could fit into them! :D

xxxxxx

Wooohoooooo!!!!!!!! I am over the moon for you! That's bloody fantastic Bevvy. I don't think I could keep off the scales for two week either so I don't blame you for weighing in early lol.

Good luck on getting that other 1lb off, you'll do that no problem whatsoever. You tea for tonight is possibly one of my favourite meals of all time. Good ol' spag bol! Enjoy :) xxx

Great sneaky-peek-result Bev! You'll smash it I am certain!!

(just be a wee bit careful that after you've been so pukey, your system doesn't retain some weight. Would hate for you to be disappointed if you don't get that last pound)

Emma - Thanks hun, yeah I was really struggling this week as I kept wanting to WI! Damn you biggest loser, lol. Can't wait for spag bol tonight, I haven't had it in ages so really looking forward to it! :)

Niamh - Thanks hun, good point about my system being a bit messed up with all the sickyness. If I don't get the extra pound I won't be gutted, I'm more than happy to be in the next stone, but still I want that award! ;)

Super well done on the 4lbs off!!xx

Thanks hun, really happy! :)

---

Signed up to join Kay's Soup Challenge starting from Sunday for 1 week. If you'd like to join along too the thread is here - http://www.minimins.com/slimming-world-teams-challenges/339309-kays-soup-challenge.html

Really looking forward to giving the challenge a go so I'm looking online for lots of different soup recipes. Think I'll be having the soup for my lunch every day, will be something quick and easy when I get home from work.

Sorry I'm late catching up. Yay ! to the 4lbs loss, so happy for you ! Whoop whoop ! :party0011: I know there will be a new shinny sticker on your bottom on Sunday ! :D So glad your feeling much better hun. :) Happy you've spotted the challenge thread, thanks for sharing on here Bev, that's really sweet of you. Not that I think you need them at the rate your going lol but I really hope they can add to your already fabby losses :p. I think this fortnightly weigh in thing is too much excitement for me to handle, god knows how your coping ? hehe :D

Kay xx

Sorry I'm late catching up. Yay ! to the 4lbs loss, so happy for you ! Whoop whoop ! :party0011: I know there will be a new shinny sticker on your bottom on Sunday ! :D So glad your feeling much better hun. :) Happy you've spotted the challenge thread, thanks for sharing on here Bev, that's really sweet of you. Not that I think you need them at the rate your going lol but I really hope they can add to your already fabby losses :p. I think this fortnightly weigh in thing is too much excitement for me to handle, god knows how your coping ? hehe :D

Kay xx

Thanks hun! I really hope you're right and I come away with a new shiny on Sunday. I love the fortnightly WI but got way too impatient this week. Gonna be doing weekly ones for the challenges from now on though. I'm sure they'll help loads, would love to get 10lbs off in April so my holiday in May doesn't set me back too much.

Back