From here to inskinnity! My mission to lose 13.5 stone!

You're doing so well sticking to plan despite the weird shift hours. Best of luck juggling the working / studying combo. I was working full time as a healthcare assistant (nights / weekends / days) and studying for my MSc part time. I was allowed my 2 days in uni as set days off and then was expected to work anything and everything for the other 5! Many a time I finished a night shift only to have to get the train straight to London to go to a lecture. It sounds like you've got a very understanding employer and I'm sure once you've got yourself into a routine, it will all work out!

You are doing so well I need to try the SW quiche sounds nice!!

Well * week is here at last, quite relived to be honest as the sooner it's done with the sooner I get a decent loss! :D

Food today has been a bit random, work had a team pizza night but I managed to just have one small slice so feeling quite proud of myself, wayhay! Determined to be bang on plan now for the rest of the week. Only one more full day until WI now. Definitely feeling a lot less bloated and smaller than I was so that's a good sign. Doubt I'll get the full 6lb gain off in one week but I'll be happy with half of it. Determined to get my ass into those 16's as soon as possible, getting sick of the 17's now!

Anyway today's food has looked like this:

Day 7 - Tuesday 16th Sept - EE
Breakfast - Chewy D - hexb
Lunch - SW shepherds pie - 2 syns for gravy
Snacks - Jelly (0.5 syns), banana, grapes
Tea - SW quiche, 1 small slice of pizza with crust off (10 syns + hexa?)
Total - 12.5 syns

I worked 4pm - 10pm today and will be doing the same again tomorrow. Overtime is double time for the 2 hours before my shift so making the most of it while I can :) After tomorrow I'm off until Sunday so I'll have loads of time to chill and finish my pre-course reading for uni. Off to bed now as I'm absolutely shattered! Think I'll fall asleep as soon as my head hits the pillow xxx

Good luck with WI tomorrow! I've noticed my waer weight drops as soon as *week appears now so I get that boosted loss even from the morning I come on! Hope you get a big chunkbof that gain off hun x

Thanks guys I'll update on how WI has gone tomorrow!

Today's food was very basic - stomach has been bad from * week so haven't felt like eating much :/

Day 8, Wed 17th Sept - Green
Lunch - Jacket potato with cheese (hexa) and beans
Snack - 1/2 banana, grapes
Hot chocolate - hexa + 5 syns
Total - 5 syns

Thanks hun. It's been a weird one for food this week with my new shifts and * week tummy. Feeling a lot better today though thankfully so back to normal sized meals. Had a yummy prawn linguine for lunch, not sure what's for tea yet but going to hit the shops after group and make something fresh and yummy.

Looking forward to WI tonight because I'm sure I've lost something since last week, will be glad to put these yo-yoing days behind me and get back to my lowest weight again. Really want to be seeing those 16's by next week!

Just chilling this afternoon and having a nice rest from work. Uni work can wait for tomorrow. I feel really tired lately and need to catch up on all the trashy telly I've recorded over the past few days! :D

Great to see you back on track Bev. Best of luck for weigh in tonight, I'm sure you will do great :) xx

Thanks hun. It's been a weird one for food this week with my new shifts and * week tummy. Feeling a lot better today though thankfully so back to normal sized meals. Had a yummy prawn linguine for lunch, not sure what's for tea yet but going to hit the shops after group and make something fresh and yummy.

Looking forward to WI tonight because I'm sure I've lost something since last week, will be glad to put these yo-yoing days behind me and get back to my lowest weight again. Really want to be seeing those 16's by next week!

Just chilling this afternoon and having a nice rest from work. Uni work can wait for tomorrow. I feel really tired lately and need to catch up on all the trashy telly I've recorded over the past few days! :D

Hi Lovely, congrats on your super amazing weight loss, do you mind me asking you where do I get the stickers from? I don't seem to be able to add them xx

Patty - You can just copy the stickers from my sig if you like, or just search 'sw stickers' and they will come up. If you use the SW website you'll get them on there as you progress and can just add them to your sig using 'insert image'. Hope that makes sense!

---

Well 4lbs of the Dublin gain is off, woop! :) Just got 2lbs to go until I'm back to my lowest ever weight and making some headway again. All this yo-yoing has made me realise how bloody hard it is to lose this weight, without giving myself extra work. So from now on I'll be having my usual 1 regular treat night, but no 100% off plan holidays until my honeymoon. I go away so much that I really can't afford to be off plan for a week in Iceland, weekend in Norway, weekend in Bruges, week in Lanzarote and a weekend in Dublin (for the hen do) before my wedding! I'd just constantly be treading water and never making any real progress!

Chris lost 2.5lbs this week too and got his stone award which was fab :) We've both lost just over a stone now since joining SW together a month ago. As we were both feeling like a bit of a blow out we decided to have 'treat night' tonight rather than Saturday. So after WI we headed to Handmade Burger where I had a yummy cheese and bacon chicken burger, shared some chips and had a blueberry muffin for dessert :eek::p - bad Bev! On the plus side though all my sweet cravings are now well and truly out of my system, we went to the shops and bought some more healthy food and now I'm all set for another fab week on plan.

The aim for this week is to lose 2.5lbs to get me down to my lowest ever weight and get me into those 16's at last! I'm really hopeful I can manage it too as I'll be having some really long days this next week and will be doing loads of walking, so lots of extra calories will be burnt! That and the fact I'm still on * week will hopefully mean those 16's will be mine next week. I've been going on about them for long enough that it'll seem like a real achievement when I finally get there, anyone would think it was target and not a weight that a tall man would still be classed as overweight at :D LOL!

Anyways time to update my stats in the downward direction again, long may that continue. There's nothing worse than losing a gain, so glad I've only got 1 more week of it to go hopefully. It feels so good to be breaking fresh ground and getting to a new lower weight each week. Can't wait to be back in that great place :)

Well done Mr and future Mrs beevor! You'll smash that 2.5lb next week :) xx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Patty - You can just copy the stickers from my sig if you like, or just search 'sw stickers' and they will come up. If you use the SW website you'll get them on there as you progress and can just add them to your sig using 'insert image'. Hope that makes sense! --- Well 4lbs of the Dublin gain is off, woop! :) Just got 2lbs to go until I'm back to my lowest ever weight and making some headway again. All this yo-yoing has made me realise how bloody hard it is to lose this weight, without giving myself extra work. So from now on I'll be having my usual 1 regular treat night, but no 100% off plan holidays until my honeymoon. I go away so much that I really can't afford to be off plan for a week in Iceland, weekend in Norway, weekend in Bruges, week in Lanzarote and a weekend in Dublin (for the hen do) before my wedding! I'd just constantly be treading water and never making any real progress! Chris lost 2.5lbs this week too and got his stone award which was fab :) We've both lost just over a stone now since joining SW together a month ago. As we were both feeling like a bit of a blow out we decided to have 'treat night' tonight rather than Saturday. So after WI we headed to Handmade Burger where I had a yummy cheese and bacon chicken burger, shared some chips and had a blueberry muffin for dessert :eek::p - bad Bev! On the plus side though all my sweet cravings are now well and truly out of my system, we went to the shops and bought some more healthy food and now I'm all set for another fab week on plan. The aim for this week is to lose 2.5lbs to get me down to my lowest ever weight and get me into those 16's at last! I'm really hopeful I can manage it too as I'll be having some really long days this next week and will be doing loads of walking, so lots of extra calories will be burnt! That and the fact I'm still on * week will hopefully mean those 16's will be mine next week. I've been going on about them for long enough that it'll seem like a real achievement when I finally get there, anyone would think it was target and not a weight that a tall man would still be classed as overweight at :D LOL! Anyways time to update my stats in the downward direction again, long may that continue. There's nothing worse than losing a gain, so glad I've only got 1 more week of it to go hopefully. It feels so good to be breaking fresh ground and getting to a new lower weight each week. Can't wait to be back in that great place :)
Thanks so much and congrats on this week loss xx

Congrats on the loss! I'm sure you'll be in the 16's next week! And I'm jealous of all your holidays!

Well done. You are an inspiration. Hope I can get so far too. No I dont hope I know I can, but to read your diary makes me even more sure it can be done. :)

Back