From here to Slimfinity!!! - Team 6

my weight loss was 3.5lb in 5 days but I was hoping for 5lbs in 7 days and in my silliness failed to do the maths and work out that 3.5 in 5 is the equivalent of 4.9 in 7 so I am on target.

It's just everyone and their dog seems to lose half their body weight in their first week and I dont!

thanks Emma,

It's funny how we are all our own worst critics, it's nice to have a team of cheerleaders behind you every now and again.

Good Luck for your weigh in today Chuck!! I am sure you will do great :)

I hope I can do the same for everyone else xx

Hi Guys,

Thanks for all the lovely introductions, i guess its my turn! Well i am Suki orignally from sunny Kenya, i am married and have a 5 year old son. I am 27 tomorrow, i did cd couple of years ago and lost 9kg i have kept it off! however not lost any more. :(

I am a student Nurse in my 3rd year and i love what i do. But that means i am on my feet all the time and at this weight it can be killing:sigh:. I have been on restarts but this is my last chance as after september i will be a very poor student and wont afford anything. I really hope i do it this time, it will change my life.:)

I shall post my weight loss sunday night i hope that is ok? official weigh in is on Monday night if all goes well, but i dont expect much as ive been feeling poorly so i have stayed off the carbs but not been 100% on cd.

good luck guys!
the power is within us!;)

suki:D

:rolleyes: Hi ladies,

Can I join in your team? I have had my 2nd weigh in have lost 9lbs in 12 days. Was a bit disapointed today at only losing 2 lbs in the last week but determined to keep going.

Couple of questions if you don't mind:

How much water do you really drink? I feel like I am drowning in the stuff!
Does TOTM make much difference to your weight loss?
I have missed a few sachets (just couldn't face another shake) will this prevent weight loss?

sorry for all the questions but have looked and can't find any posts that will answer them.

Good luck ladies!

Oh pants! I have added a post to another thread so sorry if I am repeating myself! I have been doing CD for 12 days losing 7lb in the first 5 but then only 2 in the last 7!

Can I join your team to keep my motivation going? Do you mind if I ask the following questions?

Do you really drink all the water we are supposed to? Does it really make such a difference? I feel like I am drowning in the stuff!
Does the TOTM make much of a difference to your weight loss?
I have been trying to do SS this week (did SS+ last week) but have missed a few sachets (couldn't face another shake!) will this slow down weight losss?

Sorry for all the questions but I am trying to work out why I did so well last week on SS+ but have only lost 2lbs this week on SS!

Good luck ladies!

cheers dotti...
yes i did cd a while a go..did really well,come off it and gained it all cuz im a fat pig lol..this time is different as i know what will happen:D..
love the feeling of being in control of my intake,unlike a week ago when i was eating everything..
good luck.
emma.xxxx:p

Hi Dotti,

I'm really sorry but you are only allowed to have 6 people in a team, as it is I am not counting my own weight loss because there are 7 of us.

If you want to have your weight loss counted towards a team goal then you need find another team perhaps look in the advertising thread. You are welcome to stay on this thread for support (it's what I am doing :))

Emma - Whoo Hoo well done hunny you have done so well this week!!! That is truly awesome!!! I think you have a good chance of being team loser this week....

Team - I need peoples results by 3pm Sunday in order to give them to Irene for inclusion in the challenge this week. Anyway results after sunday will count towards next weeks challenge.

N.B. We need at least three results to count.

:bday:

Suki - HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!! Hope you have a lovely one xx

:birthday:

thankyou guys for the wishes!
really sweet of you!
muuaah muuaah!
me loves you!!
unfortunately im off today as hubby wants to take me out for dinner, hes feeling grumpy with me being on a diet! will try my best to stay carb free!

Suki

Hey Chapsters!

I have to send the weigh in results to Irene now, I have only received official weights from Quizzicalgrrl and Emma. Fi, I am going to use 10lbs as your weight loss.

I will post our results shortly :)

RESULTS - WEEK 1 (Teams Challenge Week 9)

And the results are in!!!

We only had 3 results this week,

Quizzicalgrrl lost 3.05% of her body weight :clap:
Which is extra amazing since she is already over 20% down!!!

Next we have Flobble (Fi) who despite a bit of a shaky week managed to lose 3.38%!!! Well done missus!!! :happy036: That is fab at any stage of the diet!

And in the lead we have our Team Biggest Loser this week losing a staggering 3.98% we have Red11 (Emma) :winner:

9679-albums1009-picture5651.gif

:party0019:

Well done to all our losers this week!!!

P.S Our Team lost........ 3.53% This week!!!

Well Done!!!

Hi everyone...
And thanks for saving me a place in the team!!!! Haven't posted yet as I was working away all week, but happy to get any extra motivation I can. I have been doing CD since the end of November 08 and lost 5lbs this time after staying the same all month... YAY!!!!!!! Think my body was adjusting as I'd worked up steps to 810 so i could do my work-away weeks a bit more easily. But now its adjusted and the weight is still going!!!!

Not going to make me a big loser exactly but it means a lot to me!!! Well done all of you who have had fab losses this week...

Introductions... I am REALLY ancient, 46, but don't feel it really... have two lovely teenagers and a long-suffering husband... two dogs, three cats & two rabbits!!! (OK, too much info, sorry!) I am a writer. (No, not the news of the world, don't panic!)

Thanks for letting me join in... and for holding the place open, I appreciate it.

xxx

Hi everyone...
Im off to weigh in a min, but am not impressed cos I think my body has decided to accumulate some fluid TOTM.
According to my scales its only 6 lbs now, but I may be wrong will post my loss, when I get back ...
Katycakes, what sort of writing do you do? Im looking into that very thing myself?
Well done on the losses everyone ..

Back