From here to Slimfinity!!! - Team 6

hiya everyone, thanks for the welcome, wasn't around much yesterday... had a stinker of a day with appointments etc....

I got into a maxi dress today, size 16 that until today my boobs had not fit into... so I feel quite good!!

Anyway.. hope you are all doing well!!!

xx

Tilly, well done on being able to wear the size 16 dress. It's a great feeling when something that was too tight before now fits. Recently l've been wearing t-shirts, tops etc that had been too small for ages (ie the last few years!)

Quizz, thanks for your support & encouragement. Hope you enjoy the leaving do.

Hi guys - not sure if you have replaced me or not? If so that is fine, I havent had internet for a week or so and so have been unable to get on here. My CDC cancelled on me last monday too (second time). Have managed to find another one which I am going to see tomorrow, so will be starting ss tomorrow, hope everyone is ok x

Hi all...

Just checking in to see how everyone is doing.... Tilly, love the photo!!!

Kid free night tonight....so going to get some fizzy water and chill in front of the tv or maybe do some jewellery stuff if theres nothing on!

Not having the best of days. I think ive been overdoing it in the gym, im there 4 times a week, plus badminton on fridays...but im very very tired and my hair-loss has increased dramatically :(:(:( I was on the verge of quitting last night, but i am well over half way so really dont want to. Its just the hair loss being so bad...my hair has really thinned out, plus my bingo-wings are so noticable, even the kids comment on them (i am doing exercises for this too)

Woe is Anni!! lolol trying to cheer myself up now!

Hope everyone has a great saturday

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

hi everyone, I am shattered today... third totm within 4 weeks!
feeling very bloated but struggling with the water intake...
Am not looking forward to WI on monday and feel I prob havent lost anything which will be a real downer after my good loss last week.

Hope everyone is ok

x

Hi Sweetie

Of course we have not replaced you! Let us know what has been happening over the week xxx

Hi guys - not sure if you have replaced me or not? If so that is fine, I havent had internet for a week or so and so have been unable to get on here. My CDC cancelled on me last monday too (second time). Have managed to find another one which I am going to see tomorrow, so will be starting ss tomorrow, hope everyone is ok x

Are you ok?

Hi Sweetie,

That is terrible about the TOTM. Have you been t the doctor?

Let me know how you are!

xx

hi everyone, I am shattered today... third totm within 4 weeks!
feeling very bloated but struggling with the water intake...
Am not looking forward to WI on monday and feel I prob havent lost anything which will be a real downer after my good loss last week.

Hope everyone is ok

x

Hang in there girl

Hi Honey,

I am struggling with the bingo wings too!

As for the hair loss, once you stop the diet it will all come back in, don't worry!

How was Anni's night in?

xx

Hi all...

Just checking in to see how everyone is doing.... Tilly, love the photo!!!

Kid free night tonight....so going to get some fizzy water and chill in front of the tv or maybe do some jewellery stuff if theres nothing on!

Not having the best of days. I think ive been overdoing it in the gym, im there 4 times a week, plus badminton on fridays...but im very very tired and my hair-loss has increased dramatically :(:(:( I was on the verge of quitting last night, but i am well over half way so really dont want to. Its just the hair loss being so bad...my hair has really thinned out, plus my bingo-wings are so noticable, even the kids comment on them (i am doing exercises for this too)

Woe is Anni!! lolol trying to cheer myself up now!

Hope everyone has a great saturday

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Hey Disney, how is it going?

I bought the cross trainer so am trying to do 30 minutes a night and 100 sit ups a day. I will let you all know if it makes any difference.

Today was lovely here in London so I sat out a while and hopefully caught the sun. xxx

Hi guys - Just been to see CDC and have my weeks supply of shakes to start ss tomorrow, I cannot wait now, I am so determined that this is going to be my last diet!! Hope everyone is doing well xx

Just a quicky but am going to have my WI tomorrow morning but am not optimistic tomorrow....
I am still 100% ss though so can't do anymore... have had more water todaty though so thats promising...

Hope you all have had a good weekend.

x

Hey Disney, how is it going?

I bought the cross trainer so am trying to do 30 minutes a night and 100 sit ups a day. I will let you all know if it makes any difference.

Today was lovely here in London so I sat out a while and hopefully caught the sun. xxx

Hi Quizz, l'm fine thanks. Weather is great here, been doing lots of gardening.
100 sit-ups - wow! - l'm impressed. I'd be lucky if l could manage 10 or 20.

Zoda, good luck with SS this week.

Tilly, good luck with your weigh-in tomorrow.

Hope everyone has a good week. :)

Last edited:
Well, Surprisingly enough i had a 2lb loss this week which means i have now lost 39lb in 11 weeks..
I was sure I would sts this week as had been quite bloated so am very pleased.

Hope you are all having a good day.

x

Hi all....

'snap' Tilly! I managed 2lbs too. I called my CDC up to get a weigh in tonight instead of my usual Tuesday, so now it seems, Mondays will be WI nights!

I have been feeling tired and grumpy...CDC (who is also a RGN) thinks my metabolism has stalled and encouraged me to SS+ for a week to see if it will kickstart again! Fingers crossed. I usually lose 3lbs, the odd 4 or 5, so 1 lb last week is quite ickle.

My night in was great, i chilled and watched junk on Tv and yesterday after work had 3 hours to myself, no children or anything and managed a lovely jaunt around the shops! It was fab... i even treated myself to some cheap Pj's. lolol

Hope everyone else is well...Zoda good luck on SS. Quizz, well done for the sit ups...think i can manage 10!

enjoy Monday
anni
xxxxxxxxx

Good Morning Everyone.

Anni, I think your CDC is right. Why don't you give it a go?

Tonight is w/i for me, will let you all know how it goes.

Have a wonderful day xx

Hi everyone,
I feel good today thanks quizzi...
(They say a bit of flirting is good for you!! :D )
I managed over 3 litres of water yesterday and am on track for plenty of water again today, so going to see if this helps.

I feel less down than I did over the past week or so!

I'm impressed at anyone who can do sit ups! I have a dodgy back so avoid them at all costs... I am going to start swimming again, used to do 20-30 lengths 3 times a week but havent done any since starting SS.
BD, I asked someone about maybe going to SS+ but was told to sit it out a while longer, which for me (with my food issues) I think is the right thing to do... Fingers crossed for a nice big loss this week!!

x

Back