From here to Slimfinity!!! - Team 6

Hi everyone hope you all had a good weekend!
I spent most of it decorating! Oh the joy. Lol
I had my WI yesterday and lost a disappointing two pounds. However I guess it's still a loss.

Good luck with this week!
Ps
Happy birthday Emma.
Xxxx

Hi, hope you all have a lovely Easter weekend. :)

Thanks Disney :)

Hi everyone, have a good Easter Weekend, DH is working Friday and Saturday, as are my sisters, DD is still in china :( missing her so much its been really nice these past few weeks while she's been home from uni on holiday, she gets back on Monday, but I'm back to work Tuesday :( still only for 3 days, we'll be taking DD back to uni next Saturday :( so as I'll be by myself Friday/Saturday think I'll spend it painting the fences in the garden, and have a moouch around the shops.

Remember to stay away from the Easter eggs!

Hope you all have had a good Easter, only 1 more day then back to work :( still shouldn't complain too much only 3 days at work next week due to bank holiays :) then 4 the week after :)

Hello All!

Hi all!

Well what a lovely week away! had an amazing time with my parents and other family and had a million compliments thrown my way!

So had WI today and lost 7lbs!! so... I am now 16 stone 7 lbs and 2 ounces! this is the slimmest that my OH has ever seen me :D:D:D!!!

Trisha well done on the loss, hope you are well.

Hello to the rest of the ladies too :D:)

Emma

x

Well done Emma thats a great loss especially as you've been away, bet your OH is really proud of you.

Have a good weekend everyone

Good Morning Girls,

Sorry to have been away for so long. Emms.. I missed your birthday, so Happy Belated Birthday! You need a new profile photo with the lovlier slimmer you on it.

Disney Thanks for asking after my health. Been signed off work and feeling sorry for myself, but may I say the weather has been glorious and that has picked me up a bit!

I have had the landscapers in doing the front and back garden if anyone is interested, will post some photos.

Saw the doctor on Wednesday, to get the surures out and he said " I would really like you to lose 50lbs between now and September" (before my next surgery) that is about 3.6 stones !!! EEK it is like 3lbs a week so I will try to manage but I cant do SS because of the surgery! So frustrating.

How did you all like (or not like) the royal wedding.

xx

Hi all

Quizz I'd like to see your garden photos, we're in the middle of sorting our back garden out, and have just put some decking down, just as a start.
so it would be good to see yours for ideas what
to do with the rest.

I've more than a stone to lose to my first goal, and more like 20 lbs to ultimate goal, but I almost managed April goal to lose 14 lbs so happy with that

I enjoyed the Royal Wedding, thought her dress was lovely, and she is sooo slim, I like William and Harry but I don't like Charles or especially Camilla though because of how they treated Diana

ooo quiz! please put the garden pictures up! I don't have a garden and love looking at other peoples!

Trisha well done on the 1lb, its still a loss isn't it! and every pound counts!

So we have some exciting news...we're pretty sure that we have found our sperm donor! obviously all of the logistics have to be worked out etc but hopefully it will all go well and be satisfactory to all involved so we can get started on trying asap! how exciting!!

Hope you have all had a lovely bank holiday weekend xxxx

ok emma that photo is amazing you look like a whole different person! Trisha a loss is a loss no matter how small. I will make an album to post the photos because that is the only way I know how to do it.

Americans dont really like Camilla either.

And Bin Laden being killed! There is so much happening! xx

Hi how is everyone? I'm managing to stick to ss+ at the moment, but going to try and move down to ss for a few days

Hi all!

I'm doing ok how about you ladies?

A 2lbs loss for me yesterday, not as much as I'd like but ah well, onwards and upwards for next week!

Hope every one is having a brilliant day! Where is Disney anybody know? X

Hi Emma well done on the weight loss. I won't have official WI for 2 more weeks as cdc away.

Don't know where Disney is hope she's ok

Hmmm maybe she's away?

Well my muscles are killing me today but it's all good, that means the exercise is working! Lol as we know I'm a bit of a scales junkie and nothing really seems to be moving today but my body will kick start itself again once it's got over the shock of doing the Wii fit!

Really struggled with my water yesterday... Seems to be fine when I'm home but out and about and I forget to take it with me or if I do then I forget to drink it!

Ah well! Here's to another day!

:)

X x x

I'm struggling with the water too! like you I'm fine at home but at work its really difficult, I can only drink at break and lunch times as I work in a school, so I can't sit drinking water when I'm supposed to be working with the kids, they aren't allowed water unless its a heat wave and then are they only allowed to take a sip at the start of lessons, so I can't sit there drinking, which only leaves breaktime and lunch, and as I'm on duty 3 times a week at break, can't really go glugging on a litre bottle, when I'm meant to be watching the kids, just about manage a cuppa, which leaves lunch, I'm on duty every lunch as well but do get my lunch hour either before or after, the kids when I just about manage to get a litre down. Thank goodness its weekend, I'll be able to drink to my hearts content.

Hi, sorry l'm not about much these days, things have been so hectic, been away (work trip), then had 2 staff off sick since we got back. Ashamed to say diet has gone out the window, really need to refocus and get back into drinking more water again.

Hope you are all doing ok. Have a lovely weekend.

Back