From here to Slimfinity!!! - Team 6

I need to lose a human leg!!! I could think of a quick way to achieve that :p

sorry l've been awol, son had a great time on his 8th birthday, l managed to resist the cake on Friday, then had a bit on Saturday :eek:, had family round for lunch on Sunday, managed to stick to 810. Been busy doing a lot of gardening & looking after next door neighbour's garden while they are on holiday, hopefully it'll have burned a few cals.
Enrolled my son in a soccer school for the week with a neighbour's son, it was the first day today & they're keen to go back tomorrow, so that's a good sign. He's had friends round to play on Friday & this afternoon after the football. He's also going to a drama class for a week when we come back from holiday. So hopefully it'll help build his confidence back up after the recent bullying problems at school.
Speaking of holidays, we go away on Friday, so won't be on minimins for a couple of weeks.

Pain is away on my leg & knee after my fall, but l've got a cracker of a big bruise, not planning on wearing shorts on holiday.

re the weight equivalent link - I need to lose the weight of an average 2 year old + 3 lbs !!! or 2lbs less than the amount of cheese the average american eats in a year, that's a heck of a lot of cheese!!! :eek:

Hope you are all having a good week.

Last edited:
Morning all. I had a decent day yesterday. Today is the last day my boss is in town so he will be going back to America tomorrow which will be a relief !

While the sun is out like to get some walking in xx

Morning all. I had a decent day yesterday. Today is the last day my boss is in town so he will be going back to America tomorrow which will be a relief !

While the sun is out like to get some walking in xx

No boss at the office: what more can you ask? :D

Hope you're all having good days so far. I just finished my workout and I'm about to finish editing my annoying chapter!!! It's raining here :(

Disney, you lucky thing, going on a holiday! I could do with one right now, I barely spend any time with my husband, I feel quite lonely :(

Well done you! xx

I agree totally... this place makes weight loss so much easier. I'm still really motivated too, I'm determined to get down to a sensible weight.

Actually I ought to work out what my target weight is... I'm aiming for me plus my horse's saddle to be 75kg. No idea what my saddle weighs so its a bit of a guess at the moment!!

oops! - went off plan today, need to be back on track tomorrow!

Well done Book-Worm.

Disney you'll soon be back on track

I really need to focus I keep meaning to SS bit end uo doing 810/1000, which is still ok but weight comes off slower,

Hey. How is everyone? I put up my goals but I dont mind if I dont reach them just want to get there as quick as possible!

Im trying to get out of a family meal which is a buffet! :O

Bookworm that is super.

My Boss has gone back to America WHOOT!

I have to edit this document and get it out today and I dont feel like doing it, need to summon up some mojo and just get on with it.

I got stung on the hand by a bee as well yesterday in a really weird spot, half on my palm, half on the hand and I need to get the stinger out, how is that for gross!

No one won the Euromillions last night so we are all still in with a chance!

Afternoon all :)

I just brought a smile to my face, weighed myself and it was a nice round number. I like round numbers :) It's not a milestone but cheered me up anyway.

My dog went in for castration yesterday. He's 2, so it was quite a big operation. He's very sore and whining today, I feel so guilty. That makes me feel like eating! It's a real eye opener realising what makes me think I'm hungry. It's funny how your brain works, isn't it.

How is everyone else doing today?

Good morning everyone,

Chunky at the buffet you could always eat salad and meat.

Disney I'm going to win the Euromillions on Friday, it's my plan to get out of work, which is just getting worse, everyone is stressed, the person we think will get the job said to another candidate " I hope there won't be any bad feeling when I get the job" so she said "don't you mean if you get the job" and the person just smiled and said "I just hope there won't be any bad feeling" anyway interviews tomorrow so we shall see.

Back