.. From living to eat...to... eating to live... & love.. & laugh....

Thanks for all the lovely messages, ladies!! Away to get my sticky!

You see, your goal weight takes you to BMI 23. You only need to be 160lbs to be BMI 25 and therefore a healthy BMI. Oh, and your loss this week takes you out of the horrible morbid category so more good news.

No longer morbid?! Yippee! :p

Thanks for that, missus!
I'll aim for 150 - 160lbs then... although that's some time away.. Now, i need to go and figure out this ruddy ticker!

Well... it's Friday again and thank God I am feeling better than last Friday (had to hide the razors!)

This weekend will be spent supporting my Mum as she starts her S&S journey...so less time to think about me!

Starting to notice a difference in my clothes already which is amazing... and getting to the stage where I really don't care what I am eating, it's just fuel... now don't get me wrong, I am still craving the chocolate but just caring less about my meals...

Hope all is ok with all of you out there heading into the weekend xx

Have a good weekend Jacqui - hope your mum lasts the weekend :).

Hello all... did ya miss me?!

Well, successful weekend with Mum... she has lost 5lb in 3 days and is going strong!

I desperately missed my Minimins updates... strange how quickly it becomes part of your daily routine..

Hope you guys are all doing great!

Haven't weighed myself as up at the folks and not the same scales so it will be tomorrow for this week's WI!!

Well done to your mum and good luck with tomorrow's WI.

It was a bundle of laughs at work today as we've just had the OD announcements :(. Stand by to apply for your own job - we all have to! Further details being given tomorrow.

I know!! Lynn was calling after each update... ah well, what will be, will be... although to be fair, you have been through this more than me.. this is my first time...

Whilst we don't talk about work on hereI do have to say (and this is purely my view as you may see them differently) I feel that in comparison to your peers you have less to worry about... and I know that's not the most positive or zen way to think about it but it may help with the 3am worrying!

I'm more concerned with what the new roles will be... :eek:

Updating your ticker - go into your ticket web address, put in your 4 digit code then enter new weight, click next, refresh minimins page and it should have moved. Xx

End of week 2!

Well, another 5lb off... and that means, I am under 100lbs to lose.. yippee!

Just can't believe how good I feel ... and getting used to the hunger.. the one thing I have noticed is that when I get tired.. it is a genuine exhaustion, not a sluggish tiredness because my body is full of rubbish.. and OMG, I have never slept like this... I've been on holiday this week and yesterday, decided to take a 'nap'..now that was at 4pm... and I was dead to the world and woke up at 10:30PM!!!!!

... and yet, I was still able to sleep last night.. my body is obviously recovering from the years of abuse!

:nightf:

Fab weight loss your shrinking away :) well done

Well done on getting through week 2 and losing another 5lbs! Told you that you would feel good soon. It's not easy but the the health benefits are a good motivator. And you do sleep when you're tired, not because you feel doped up with carb overload. And another milestone - you're out of the dreaded morbid BMI category :). See ya tomorrow.

Well done. 5lbs is teriffic. Good luck for week 3!

A bit of a tough day today... a lot of unsettling news at work which would normally have been the perfect excuse for lots of numbing comfort eating but have resisted... I am absolutely starving today though so did have an extra shake tonight to save me eating the wallpaper in my sleep! In fact, I wonder if that is a result of the additional stress as cortisol (stress hormone) affects blood sugar level?!!! Anyone know?

I'm about to go and order my 1st 'beauty' treat from my list... (I made up a list of things that I want and when I have saved what I would have spent on biscuits, cakes, chocolate and Domino's pizza, I get to order something...) so it's the infamous REN face mask... Tara and I do laugh at my beauty blogs but this stuff is supposed to do wonders for any complexion...

Oh, and for anyone considering the new Lancome Genifique or Visionnaire... LOVING THEM! :D

Hi, just ordered my s&s starter pack and hope to get it Sat. Started increasing my water intake in preperation! I am glad to have found this site for motivation..

hahahaha, I did Classical studies and never heard of Biggus Burdus.. LOVE the name! (I'm sure Monty Python would approve too!)

This site/blogs/diaries/support is an absolute lifesaver... when are you planning to start?

More of a Monty Python fan :smile:. I didnt think I would get away with bignose! I got my package today so well chuffed. Had a last supper of 1/2 a chicken curry takeaway, not a lot of rice and 2 vodkas and starting tomorrow!! I got a link to a web page that u can record your meals on and they do s&s meals so will keep count on that. I need to lose a fair bit but looking forward to the countdown!

Back