From Maximus to Minimus - coming soon!

Best thing about being on sick leave?

Too many to mention!

Worst thing?

Not having the excuse of having insufficient time to put off all those little things. Or in the case of tidying/cleaning MAJOR things. - Ok it isn't filthy or dirty in the traditional sense, but my spare room (where most of my gadgetry lives) is overflowing with kit and now needs tidying and for want of a better word, re-structuring!

I might find one or two items of long-lost kit that I've mislaid. Might even find a relative or two:eek:

This is where blokes fail miserably. Well, I'd always be suspicious of a tidy bloke right?
:p
Tidy blokes definitely have to be given the swerve :D

Why don't you jump on a train dahn sarf and tidy my room up for me. You could organise my half a kitchen cupboard properly so that I can get a few more sachets of sugar free jelly in :cry:

Ooh I don't know...there's something about a domesticated man ... quite sweet really...;)

Do u hav a pinny on Steve, with a feather duster in one hand and a mop in the other...?

And is there any chance of a pic...? :p

Just asking ...

Is it a big one...?

The feather duster...?

Roll on Jan 3rd!

I will go along with that. Your aunt Gill arrives here that day and then Christmas ( Spanish style) will really begin.

Is it a big one...?

The feather duster...?

Dawnie !!!!!! Just because you would not expect to see mumsie here.

I am shocked :D

* whispered to all young girls visiting this male temple*
Never, ever tell a man, but in my 68 years I have discovered that size does count lol !!!!! I mean for goodness sake a bratwurst is far more satisfying than a wiener.

Oh and I have to say, I love beards. How could I not just look at my darling bratwurst (Did I really say that:D)

theblessing011.jpg

taken at the blessing of our marriage. I am thinner now I was on steroids whilst having treatment and look like an all in wrestler.

Sorry for the hijack darling boy but mumsies do that.

Hope you are enjoying what you can do and not worrying too much about what you can not do,

yer mum lubs yer baby boy child xxxxxxxx

:33::26::23:

Back to some semblance of a diary then.... This used to be one I recall....

Today's time was spent clearing out my den/gadget room - or trying to. I conclude there's too much stuff and although the sensible thing to do would be to sell and make more funds, I will instead box-up and transfer to the attic.

Not much fun hobbling around on one leg and trying to extricate the tangles mess of wires!

:eek:

Sue, gorgeous picture of you and your lovely looking Bratwurst ;);)
Seconded - I am soooooo looking forward to meeting you both!

Back to some semblance of a diary then.... This used to be one I recall....
Hey Stevie baby - just leave your diary to us girlies. We make far more sense!
*** ducks and runs ***:bolt:

Hmmmm. My Black Forest Gateau keeps winking (steady on Dawn, Lou) at me each time I open the freezer.

Multiple choice question for you:

Do I

a) Stop opening the freezer
b) Wink back and get to know it better
c) defrost whilst preparing a quality Latte
d) Give it away to the needy
e) Put it away in the greedy;)

I really need to discover what triggered my sweet tooth after having managed best part of ahem, nearly 40 years without one.

I think I can trace it back to the Cinnabon incident in Florida:eek: - That was sooooo sweet that anything after that was acceptable! - well, that little experiment backfired badly.

I blame Gail:p

Give it away Steve!
But wahat is it doing there in the first place?
And do not blame Gail. You keep telling us we women aren't worth listening to!!!

Tsch Tsch to you

Hmmmm. My Black Forest Gateau keeps winking (steady on Dawn, Lou) at me each time I open the freezer.

Multiple choice question for you:

Do I

a) Stop opening the freezer
b) Wink back and get to know it better
c) defrost whilst preparing a quality Latte
d) Give it away to the needy
e) Put it away in the greedy;)

I really need to discover what triggered my sweet tooth after having managed best part of ahem, nearly 40 years without one.

I think I can trace it back to the Cinnabon incident in Florida:eek: - That was sooooo sweet that anything after that was acceptable! - well, that little experiment backfired badly.

I blame Gail:p
CHUCK IT OUT!!!!!!!!!!! NOW!!!!!!!!!!! 'tis the Devil's food and very synful and synister (note the little play on words there ;)) Might I suggest that your laughing tackle be better employed with a selection of crudites??? :D You know it makes sense.......

Give it away Steve!
But wahat is it doing there in the first place?
And do not blame Gail. You keep telling us we women aren't worth listening to!!!

Tsch Tsch to you
That's the other Steve, Bev. He's rude and intolerant. Unlike me.

I have this "thing" for Black Forest Gateau - although I am not a pudding/dessert person (at least I wasn't!) on my frequent German trips, there was nothing more clichéed (sp?) than sitting outside a Black Forest eatery with the local produce and a coffee - - Kafee und Kuchen the Germans call it (coffee and cake). Though I accept the product over there being vastly superior than Asda's attempt;)

Black Forest Gateau?

The next thing you will be saying is that you have a passion for black tower or blue nun wine, and a prawn cocktail!:8855:

Though I accept the product over there being vastly superior than Asda's attempt;)

Actually I think in the Schwarzwald they buy their Kirschtorte from Asda.

Asda Schmasda!!! My local one is a right dump, full of chavs that are illiterate on the check-outs, AND you have to pay to park for the 'privilege' to shop there, so chuck it out.......it will obviously be rotten

CHUCK IT OUT!!!!!!!!!!! NOW!!!!!!!!!!! 'tis the Devil's food and very synful and synister (note the little play on words there ;)) Might I suggest that your laughing tackle be better employed with a selection of crudites??? :D You know it makes sense.......

Can I just clarify?

Do you mean the tackle that he laughs with?
Or the tackle that we laugh at?

Cos I could do without the mental image of how the crudites would be employed.

Back