From Maximus to Minimus - coming soon!

I'm actually amazed it wasn't the fallen angel that is Loulou too! - but like they say like mother like daughter(s)!!

Oiy !!! I resemble that remark !!.

Well done Steve :party0011:

Now stop being so bloody negative! :nono:

You can't be disappointed with a 2lb loss!

It's 2lbs for goodness sakes!!! It's a good weight loss, especially as you're getting so skinny now :)

You're doing everything right, and you know it! Be patient man! :rolleyes:

The better weather will be here before you know it and then they'll be no stopping you. And just remember you're supposed to be easing yourself back into exercise gently...

Very sound advice DD. Definitely a chip off the old block.

Morning DS. Our posts must have crossed last night.

Congratulations on the weightloss.

Your "stickability" and dedication are admirable.

hugs from mumsie.

Have a great day.

Well done Steve :party0011:

Now stop being so bloody negative! :nono:

You can't be disappointed with a 2lb loss!

It's 2lbs for goodness sakes!!! It's a good weight loss, especially as you're getting so skinny now :)

You're doing everything right, and you know it! Be patient man! :rolleyes:

The better weather will be here before you know it and then they'll be no stopping you. And just remember you're supposed to be easing yourself back into exercise gently...

You tell him Dawn........men pah!!! So bloody impatient, never satisfied, always moaning......Jeez I couldn't eat a whole one ;) :D

Does anyone else spend too much shopping?

I've got a mind to try a few different things this week, tonight I bought a piece of fillet steak and also a nice piece of salmon with lime and coriander! - the latter I will cook in foil and serve with new potatoes and broccoli methinks.

I might start breeding chickens as the amount of them I eat is outrageous, but has to be a great standby.

I've also decided to clear out the booze and make this a dry house. I've donated several bottles of spirits to grateful work colleagues, but have half a dozen or so small bottles of wine (the 250ml bottles I think) I was going to fling them, but I think I'll put them in the boot of the car with the picnic gear;)

Broke my heart (well it would have done) to pour several bottles of Budweiser down the sink as they were actually past their best before date:eek:

So I feel liberated, and free from the demon booze. For the amount I drink, I think I can afford to buy it as I go (2 pints on Boxing Day £3-50 a pint at the footy:eek:)

My SW group had an amnesty for chocolate where you take it in and they "dispose" of it. Hmmm I gave it to the lasses at work. They disposed of it alright:cool: - my one concession is a pack of 2-fingered kitkats as apparently they are a 5-syn snack - they survived the cull.

So, now whenever I go to the cupboard, fridge or freezer, there's nothing bad. I will get to target soon;)

Another 100% day today - still feel bloated though. Could be portion control. Rain stopped play in the cycling, aka Le Tour de Gateshead. Maybe that's why I feel fat - 158lb is 72kg I want to be 66kg 'cos that sounds lighter than something in the mid-hundreds.

So, as per usual, on a red day, having started the day with fruit (chopped apple, banana and pear) with Muller Light, then wondering what to have for dinner, salmon? fillet steak? - nope, finished off my chicken with salad! - I think I'm a little addicted to salad tbh!

Could be worse addiction I guess, (think fags, chocolate, booze, etc) Looking forward to a weekend visiting, walking and cycling. All wrapped up against the elements.

Have a great weekend everyone as I won't be spending much time on here when there's body magic to be done.

Good grief Steve, that's a bit harsh chucking the booze down the drain!....What about the wildlife in the rivers/seas etc:8855:...Or me?;)

Maximus said:
My SW group had an amnesty for chocolate where you take it in and they "dispose" of it. Hmmm I gave it to the lasses at work. They disposed of it alright:cool: - my one concession is a pack of 2-fingered kitkats as apparently they are a 5-syn snack - they survived the cull.

So, now whenever I go to the cupboard, fridge or freezer, there's nothing bad. I will get to target soon;)

I got rid of all left over Christmas treats on Thursday. Donated them to the office snack box. ;)

No booze in my cupboards either.

Have been 100 % with very little syns since Thursday, after my first absolutely wild and bad face stuffing night in 2.5 years. But there was still a percentage of control. Written it all down using my Myfitnesspal app. Over 3300 kcal in one evening!!!! Help!

But back to gym today. Also been Tuesday. Out for cardio exercises. Should be fine on Wednesday.

Enjoy the cycling etc. I have been good on the BM front this week and have done Tae-Bo each day except thurs when I went for 4.4 mile walk and today have done power housework!!

The salmon meal sounds lovely by the way :)

Enjoy cycling and fresh air. I will be doing BM on my exercise bike and plan to go for a long walk tomorrow (well my long walk is about an hour to the nearby shops and back). Have a lovely weekend.

I might start breeding chickens as the amount of them I eat is outrageous, but has to be a great standby.

Hey Stevie!

How many times to I have to tell you...?

Chicken fillets rock!!! ;)

So, as per usual, on a red day, having started the day with fruit (chopped apple, banana and pear) with Muller Light, then wondering what to have for dinner, salmon? fillet steak? - nope, finished off my chicken with salad! - I think I'm a little addicted to salad tbh!

Could be worse addiction I guess, (think fags, chocolate, booze, etc) Looking forward to a weekend visiting, walking and cycling. All wrapped up against the elements.

Have a great weekend everyone as I won't be spending much time on here when there's body magic to be done.

Have a wonderful weekend with family/walking/cycling etc but please be sensible with that calf muscle x

Have a great weekend Boy Child

mumsie loves yer hinny !!! xxxxx

Well, I had a good weekend and plenty of body magic, though not sure Body Magic is the correct description.

I walked five miles+ on Saturday morning, then took my eldest grandson to the coast! - walking along the pier to the lighthouse - basically half way across the North Sea in gale-force winds was somewhat bracing, although the 8-year old assured me he didn't need to fasten his coat because he assured me "I'm not even proper freezing":eek:

Needless to say, I was numb!:eek::eek:

That obviously added a few more miles to the clock and as I chose a jacket spud with beans and salad for lunch, that was great.

I went to a family party Saturday night and remained on plan by eating all free and superfree (extra easy day) - resisting all booze of course:cool: and all the usual "goodies" from the buffet. I did however partake of a rather lovely slice of chocolate cake made by my cousin's son - his first ever attempt at a cake. It was lovely and the bairn was over the moon. Well worth the syns;)

Today I decided to go for a cycle ride - the reversal of the route I walked yesterday. BIG MISTAKE! - The stretch between 3 and 4 miles was a long drag uphill into the teeth of what seemed like a hurricane:eek::eek: - I had to stop several times to catch my breath. The first 3 miles and last mile were straightforward enough.

I'm aching and paining all over, and will need a real long soak tonight. If I'm to keep up with the young'uns I will have to forget about the aches and get my carcase up that hill lol. In fairness though, it will never be as windy again ever!

I had my Salmon with lime and coriander as planned - not exactly the stereotypical Sunday Lunch, but with the new potatoes (I coated them in a syns worth of Flora extra-light just because I didn't want anything to over-power the lime and coriander of the salmon, such as mint sauce). The plate was liberally smattered with Broccoli. Damn! - I wish I'd taken a picture now:(

For dinner, I'm having fillet steak, with veg. Not sure whether to have a baked potato or SW chips (Actifried).

As usual the weekend went too quick and so much to do so hardly on here. In fact I think I'll be on here less and less in future as I need to be out more and more.

Have a great week everyone;)

Fab sounding weekend Steve xx

Didn't know you were a Grampa:)
Thanks Lynne

I know what you really meant was "Steve you're way to young-looking to be a grandad" - I'm claiming that as a non-scale victory:eek:

Of course hanging around with oldies makes me appear younger, right Dawnie?

;)

Thanks Lynne

I know what you really meant was "Steve you're way to young-looking to be a grandad" - I'm claiming that as a non-scale victory:eek:

Of course hanging around with oldies makes me appear younger, right Dawnie?

;)

Definately a NSV ;)

Mind you, I think I might leave the conversation about ages there!

Back