From Maximus to Minimus - coming soon!

Ooh you're a hard woman Lou!

But I like it!!! :)

Funny thing is, submissive Steve seems to thrive on it...! ;)

He keeps coming back for more lol! :)

Sounds like you've had an awesome vacation! Hope the trip back isn't too arduous...

or a couple of house bricks!!!!! :eek: :eek:
You just need to be careful not to get your thumbs stuck between the bricks. Although with pebbles it would be really tricky!

Hmmn...

Maybe we're approaching this from the wrong angle...

What about the rubber band technique...

You know, like they dock puppy tails...;)

Hmmn...

Maybe we're approaching this from the wrong angle...

What about the rubber band technique...

You know, like they dock puppy tails...;)
:8855:I have just sprayed my tea all over my desk.......again!!! I will have to give minis a wide berth if this carries on :8855:

Chelsea Lou said:
:8855:I have just sprayed my tea all over my desk.......again!!! I will have to give minis a wide berth if this carries on :8855:

OMG!

You're spraying too now!!!

It's obviously really contagious!!!

Sounds like you've had an awesome vacation! Hope the trip back isn't too arduous...

Thanks Emma and good to see you postin again. The jetlag then the drive home fromManchester at rush hour will be the kiler.

Please all be aware i have no internet as the wireless router has packd up and i am not staying in all day tomrrow my last full day waiting for someone.

Actually typing this via my Kindle. As you know Kindle is mainly a reading device but it has 3g so can e used free of charge in the USA or anywhere without roamimg fees. It is a pain to do so though.

I have typed and lost ths message a few times! very frustrating.

unless i get wifi back will not be back until back home on Friday.

In case you were wondering where i was and not responding to mails or pm etc.

Steve

Missing you already baby boy :D
Really???? It means we can have a good old chin-wag about him behind his back.

Steve - have a great last day and tell us all about it when you get home. You take care now on the roads from Manchester Airport. The M56 can be a nightmare in the rush hour!!

Im so glad you are showing your caring side! Although ive already been savaged. I actually miss the abuse. I guess you all battered me into submission.

I may regret this...:rolleyes:

but I'm actually missing you too! :eek:

Not much point leaving smutty comments here if you're not around to be offended by em..... :(

Im so glad you are showing your caring side! Although ive already been savaged. I actually miss the abuse. I guess you all battered me into submission.

Sorry Steve can you repeat that.. I didn't quite hear it with that ball gag in yor mouth :8855:

Glad you have been having a great time. I am very jealous reading all about the Disney parks and next time you go if I have lost ALOT more weight by then can you fit me in your suitcase please???? Pretty please :D

xx

It must just be me but the thought of spending a two week holiday going to Disney and all the other parks that Florida has on offer, leave me absolutely cold. I've not once felt envious reading about Steve's holiday. IF I was to brave the 8 hour flight to the U.S. I would want to go and see some of the real history of the country... the old wild west, etc. Rubbing shoulders with Mickey Mouse is my idea of hell :8855:eek:r maybe I have just forgotten how to have childish fun :cry:

Seconded Lou. I can't image doing theme parks for 14 whole days. I never ever wanted to go to the States at all but we went in 2001 for our anniversary. San Francicso was weird and dreadful, Lake Tahoe was beautiful and the skiing was superb, Las Vegas left me cold, and I did like Chicago.

Back